Ongoing Eagles New Discussion volume 2

GreenbleedinNC

Just now, cunninghamtheman said:

Have Hennessey

Hennessey could be in the mix as a starter good competition for Steen if we don’t add anyone 

2 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Ok vertical passing is fine can still have vertical routes over the middle lmao.

Moore actually has quite the extensive route tree in his playbook you can look up all the routes he had the WRs like lamb and Allen run during his time as OC 

If you want a slot who can transition to outside then Malik Washington from Virginia. If you want a slot guy who is better in the slot,then Ainias Smith or Tajh Washington, the "other" USC WR. No need to reach for any of them

AS probably the best slot WR in this draft

Kirk not happy with the drafting of Penix which is understandable you paid me to be the guy build the roster so we can chase rings.

Yes ham I know you don’t see Kirk as that QB but that still the opinion of Kirk’s and I’d hope the Falcons The way they paid him 

Just now, GreenbleedinNC said:

AS probably the best slot WR in this draft

He was in for a visst as was Brenden Rice-Jerrys kid

Just now, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Kirk not happy with the drafting of Penix which is understandable you paid me to be the guy build the roster so we can chase rings.

Yes ham I know you don’t see Kirk as that QB but that still the opinion of Kirk’s and I’d hope the Falcons The way they paid him 

What if the league bars him from playing this year?

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

If you want a slot who can transition to outside then Malik Washington from Virginia. If you want a slot guy who is better in the slot,then Ainias Smith or Tajh Washington, the "other" USC WR. No need to reach for any of them

I like interchangeable wars but honestly I don’t care I just want guys that can play.

if you giving us 80-100 catches and 1k in the slot is the same if you doing it on the outside.

Hell kupp did most his work as a slot guy 

What if the league bars him from playing this year?

League isn’t going to chance losing money Kirk might not win in the clutch but the dude does put up some flashy stats 

I like interchangeable wars but honestly I don’t care I just want guys that can play.

if you giving us 80-100 catches and 1k in the slot is the same if you doing it on the outside.

So did JJ at LSU lol

League isn’t going to chance losing money Kirk might not win in the clutch but the dude does put up some flashy stats 

I meant for tampering with him

2 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

ANY we pick should be better than butterfingers Quez

McCaffrey is another slot guy

Move up for DeJean,and call it a day HAHAHA

3 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

I meant for tampering with him

Yea still don’t see the league doing anything to Kirk that would cost them money lol they will fine ATL most likely maybe take picks in 25 

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

ANY we pick should be better than butterfingers Quez

I mean won’t matter if we don’t utilize the middle of the field. 

16 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

The boys lol come on no real game on our OL was a fire by baptism when you have 4 all pros playing beside you 

He got in a pancake block to the ground. A few solid run blocks opening lanes against Hankins. He got smoked like three times by Parsons. Faced a few other defenders in that game. Cowboys brought several varying player types at Steen. Kids first game I thought he did ..OK. Had a few real strong snaps. A few terrible snaps. Mostly stuff I expect he has tightened up for year two. Will he still get smoked by Parsons? Most likely. But otherwise think he can do the job.

Maybe Braswell at OLB?"

3 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

I mean won’t matter if we don’t utilize the middle of the field. 

Yeah,I hope Hurts progresses this year. It's frustrating

19 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

I would assume round 2's are better than round 3's

You know I highlighted Mason McCormack. He’s a late 3. Think you mentioned a guy or two late three as well. Good options still. Don’t know if much of those will leak into day three. But third round I still expect quality on the board there.

Yeah,I hope Hurts progresses this year. It's frustrating

I can’t even blame hurts for it they had a route breakdown and we had like zero route designs over the middle. 

And I get the coaches wanted to give hurts plays he favors but you can’t completely neglect half the field 

20 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Then again,I had DeJean in round 1 lol

Hey….I sure kept completely giving up my boy Quinyon would make it to 22. So we’ll just have to see. It’s a strong draft class! Quality is falling deeper than we’re accustomed to.

I know we like that mahogany kid on the O line from BC

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

I can’t even blame hurts for it they had a route breakdown and we had like zero route designs over the middle. 

And I get the coaches wanted to give hurts plays he favors but you can’t completely neglect half the field 

Misuse of Goedert also

3 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Hey….I sure kept completely giving up my boy Quinyon would make it to 22. So we’ll just have to see. It’s a strong draft class! Quality is falling deeper than we’re accustomed to.

Yeah good useabale players even in 4 and early 5