Ongoing Eagles New Discussion volume 2

GreenbleedinNC

We had no TE's in for visits

My guesses come from this list- Cooper at LB,Kneeland-edge, Mahogany- OT,Zinter-G,Beebe-G,Boyd-DT(for tonight only)

Whomever takes DeJean gets a real steal

29 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Quez was basically an outside guy and a terrible slot

Quez could drop balls from the Z or Slot WR role equally 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

McCaffrey is another slot guy

He was the one guy that got Quinyon at the Senior Bowl. I’d like to grab him.

1 hour ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Yeah. He's ok I would rather get a young stud to work with. We need to show Calcaterra the door,2 years of coddling is enough

Yep, definitely we could use some competition/upgrade at 

26 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Kirk not happy with the drafting of Penix which is understandable you paid me to be the guy build the roster so we can chase rings.

Yes ham I know you don’t see Kirk as that QB but that still the opinion of Kirk’s and I’d hope the Falcons The way they paid him 

Clearly Cousins view. But pretty clearly not the Falcons.

22 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

I mean won’t matter if we don’t utilize the middle of the field. 

Or short and intermediate passing

4 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Quez could drop balls from the Z or Slot WR role equally 

well he dropped alot,maybe why we didnt go back to the middle of the field lol

4 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

He was the one guy that got Quinyon at the Senior Bowl. I’d like to grab him.

Not the best talent,but he really tries hard,doesn't give up on plays

19 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Yeah,I hope Hurts progresses this year. It's frustrating

Him progressing with varying WR routes especially

18 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/other/inside-the-eagles-30-visits-why-it-matters-in-nfl-draft/ar-AA1nBgus  Once again,the cross reference. Most picks will likely come from this list. We do that 67% of the time

Frankly almost need to include Quinyon on that list with all the insider extensive knowledge we had on him.

Just now, GreenbleedinNC said:

Ainias Smith/Malik have more talent,but Caff would be ok with me. Seems he(caff) has glue on his hands which is very useful as a slot

16 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

I know we like that mahogany kid on the O line from BC

Exactly…he’s round three, right?

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Him progressing with varying WR routes especially

It was frustrating watching AJ waving his hands in the air and Hurts not making the easy big gain play

Just now, cunninghamtheman said:

Well it's a bit tricky now because those OT/G's are mostly gone now. I suppose we could take the risk he falls that far,but why would we if it's a need. he';s not starting right off,but if he has the raw talent maybe we should not wait

1 hour ago, cunninghamtheman said:

You are just going to die on the hill of it was all Superman Mahomes. No matter how many screenshots you post showing that all needed was for AR to point out to Mahomes was to hit the easy open underneath passing game …over and over again.

Yeah... Superman Mahomes on the key 3rd down plays...with 2 idiot coverages with guys wide open on the reverse motion...that's our defensive genius over in AZ at the moment. 

29 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

I can’t even blame hurts for it they had a route breakdown and we had like zero route designs over the middle. 

And I get the coaches wanted to give hurts plays he favors but you can’t completely neglect half the field 

I will admit likely due  to Hurts less than prototypical height him not seeing the middle if the field as well. That’s why QBs have been favored that are 6’5”

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

The pure G's can wait until 3 in my view(which means nothing at all),but I feel the need to BU Lane with as many propects as we can to fund the true BU future starter. maybe that guy is not in this draft but.....

Jerruh has played these contract situations so foolishly. Always setting up contract year players for optimal play…in turn pay. If he waited one more season to have brought in Cooper he wouldn’t have been forced to pay Dak like he had to. Setup Ceedee to have the top WR season. Jerruh just not a long thinker.

Or.... follow me here... just pay Dak and everyone else after 3 years...when you have team leverage.    Really that's the mistake...waiting. 

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Well it's a bit tricky now because those OT/G's are mostly gone now. I suppose we could take the risk he falls that far,but why would we if it's a need. he';s not starting right off,but if he has the raw talent maybe we should not wait

Possibly Mahogany goes late 2 and we can move back from the 53,nab him and get another pick

9 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Yep, definitely we could use some competition/upgrade at 

Calacatarra is third string. He can run decent routes and catch. Gotta pick up on his blocking. Have that tall guy from Denver to compete with. Really fairly good quality for a third TE.

9 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Crafty

We’d be SB bound if Rosie breaks free of his chains that far. He did sign White. Two big time LB going early today. Will they make it to our pick? After Quinyon reached  22…I now believe it’s all possible. Rosie taking trek is a whole other story than their availability, cowboys taking LB today.

Word is its the Siri influence on Howie/Lurie

Cooper at LB at 50? move back from 53 to late 1-take mahogany+ and get a slot at 120(plus whatever pick from moving back)