EMB Blog: 2020 Training Camp

Connecticut Eagle

2 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

That was the worst because you knew the gang was all leaving.  We knew that Reggie, Eric Allen, Clyde Simmons, Byron Evans, Keith Byars, Keith Jackson were all leaving and there was nothing that could be done to keep them.

Yup. BE got hurt in a season he was dominant before he could leave but yeah.

Unless you meant Seth Joyner, him leaving hurt too but after buddy was fired and reggie left it was inevitable.

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Utebird said:

Yup. BE got hurt in a season he was dominant before he could leave but yeah.

Unless you meant Seth Joyner, him leaving hurt too but after buddy was fired and reggie left it was inevitable.

I forgot Seth.  

9 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

WTH are you talking about?

A musical sing-along 

16 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

I'm not defending him but I'm trying to see how the comments below are racist?  Are they appropriate?  Probably not.  Racist, no.  The term racist has been watered down so much.  What Riley Cooper said was racist.  What Nick Cannon said was racist.  

In 2018, ahead of an event for Black History Month -- commonly marked at US embassies around the world -- Johnson appeared agitated and asked if the audience would be "a whole bunch of Black people," according to one source.

Three sources said Johnson questioned why the Black community would want a separate month to celebrate Black history and argued that Black fathers didn't remain with their families and that was the "real challenge." One source said an official who heard the remarks was "stunned" and that the incident was documented and made known to both the OIG inspectors and a supervisor.

31 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Yup what a dark day in eagles history. Its not like when Dawkins left at the end of his career, White was still in his Prime and still the best DE in the league. It was just FUBAR that they let Reggie  get away.😞

Reggie was the lead plaintiff in a suit against the League about the free agency rules.  Once he won, he was never going to stay.  

3 minutes ago, NCiggles said:

Reggie was the lead plaintiff in a suit against the League about the free agency rules.  Once he won, he was never going to stay.  

Then God called and the rest is history. 

2 hours ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

This is an opportunity for us to get into regular season form as well.

Please be objective and fact-based as much as possible and leave the political spin to the talking heads on cable news.

It's been a long, difficult few months.  Let's make this a safe and enjoyable space.

Go Birds!

Lol you got to create the blog again

13 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

I'm not defending him but I'm trying to see how the comments below are racist?  Are they appropriate?  Probably not.  Racist, no.  The term racist has been watered down so much.  What Riley Cooper said was racist.  What Nick Cannon said was racist.  

In 2018, ahead of an event for Black History Month -- commonly marked at US embassies around the world -- Johnson appeared agitated and asked if the audience would be "a whole bunch of Black people," according to one source.

Three sources said Johnson questioned why the Black community would want a separate month to celebrate Black history and argued that Black fathers didn't remain with their families and that was the "real challenge." One source said an official who heard the remarks was "stunned" and that the incident was documented and made known to both the OIG inspectors and a supervisor.

If he is agitated about speaking in front of "a whole bunch of black people" what do you think the agitation stems from other than prejudice against their race? That type of prejudice is racism.  Is it as bad as violence or dropping the n-word? Well it's not as bad as being violent.  Arguably it's worse because it's the kind of passive aggressive type of prejudice that serves to exclude people of color without it being quite so overtly racist.  

4 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Then God called and the rest is history. 

Also the Packers offered a lot more money than the Eagles. 

7 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

You can join my nerd musical loving neighbors.  They'll spazz over this dorkfest.  I bring up football.....they bring up women's soccer.  I bring up a netflix tv shows....they bring up hamilton on disney +.  I think they watch it everyday.  Husband is a good dude.  But sits indian- style.  

Sounds like vegans. Pass.

10 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

You can join my nerd musical loving neighbors.  They'll spazz over this dorkfest.  I bring up football.....they bring up women's soccer.  I bring up a netflix tv shows....they bring up hamilton on disney +.  I think they watch it everyday.  Husband is a good dude.  But sits indian- style.  

You should go watch Hamilton with your neighbors. 

51 minutes ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

Does this type of face covering count?

th?id=OIP.jbNamXgbIkFmJn2JPm0-cgHaFy&pid=Api&P=0&w=200&h=157

No, but your normal face covering would be OK.

Quentin Tarantino reveals the gimp's backstory in Pulp Fiction | Dazed

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

You should go back to CVON and continue creating the worlds problems.  

I never go to CVON. Scary place. I like my circle of friends here. 😁

1 minute ago, ManuManu said:

He’s a good follow for OL stuff. 

Pretty amazing that Richie Incognito, despite all the controversy through his career, is still playing and at a very high level. 

8 minutes ago, WentzFan11 said:

I never go to CVON. Scary place. I like my circle of friends here. 😁

I'm kinda square

3 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Pretty amazing that Richie Incognito, despite all the controversy through his career, is still playing and at a very high level. 

Much like Moss just because he's an ahole don't mean he can't play

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Kinda?

Thanks to the emb I actually know a lot of stuff that old farts like me don't usually know. 

5 minutes ago, greend said:

Much like Moss just because he's an ahole don't mean he can't play

He's about 5 pegs above just an ahole

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

He's about 5 pegs above just an ahole

regardless that doesn't affect playing ability, unfortunately .

Archived