3 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Perfect pairing with Kurt Cousins

Mediocrity: The Ultimate Safe Space -

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, WentzFan11 said:

I never go to CVON. Scary place. I like my circle of friends here. 😁

SpiritedCostlyArmadillo-size_restricted.

25 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Pretty amazing that Richie Incognito, despite all the controversy through his career, is still playing and at a very high level. 

Was just going to say this. I'm late. I didn't know he was still playing. Went to his wiki page and he's had a bunch of problems over the years since the bullying

23 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

He's about 5 pegs above just an ahole

A holes call other a holes incognitos.

31 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

What's with those black players? They don't appreciate the sense of American History demonstrated by Mr. Johnson?

Why, he's just channeling your basic plantation owner.

12 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Was just going to say this. I'm late. I didn't know he was still playing. Went to his wiki page and he's had a bunch of problems over the years since the bullying

That doesn't even have everything either, like the time he destroyed his own Ferarri

Starting to think that if the world/America makes it to 2021 it might just be a miracle

25 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Perfect pairing with Kurt Cousins

Mediocrity: The Ultimate Safe Space -

Mediocrity gets a bad name.

In any profession, there's going to be the 5-10% who are elite or close to it, another 10-20% who are good but not special, the vast majority who are competent but nothing more (mediocre), and then the bottom 20% or so who are replacement level or below. Being mediocre at a high level is nothing to apologize for.

1 minute ago, greend said:

Starting to think that if the world/America makes it to 2021 it might just be a miracle

Best 30+ New Year fun on 9GAG

1 hour ago, ManuManu said:

Woody has never been the sharpest tool in the shed.  

15 minutes ago, austinfan said:

Mediocrity gets a bad name.

In any profession, there's going to be the 5-10% who are elite or close to it, another 10-20% who are good but not special, the vast majority who are competent but nothing more (mediocre), and then the bottom 20% or so who are replacement level or below. Being mediocre at a high level is nothing to apologize for.

Thats true but doesn't really translate to something whose ultimate goal is being the best. Unless you're Marvin Lewis

14 minutes ago, justrelax said:

@BigEFly, no, I have not read that book.

I purchased.  Down the reading list a bit.  

1 hour ago, bpac55 said:

I'm not defending him but I'm trying to see how the comments below are racist?  Are they appropriate?  Probably not.  Racist, no.  The term racist has been watered down so much.  What Riley Cooper said was racist.  What Nick Cannon said was racist.  

In 2018, ahead of an event for Black History Month -- commonly marked at US embassies around the world -- Johnson appeared agitated and asked if the audience would be "a whole bunch of Black people," according to one source.

Three sources said Johnson questioned why the Black community would want a separate month to celebrate Black history and argued that Black fathers didn't remain with their families and that was the "real challenge." One source said an official who heard the remarks was "stunned" and that the incident was documented and made known to both the OIG inspectors and a supervisor.

The part about black fathers leaving their families might be true.  I dont know for sure, I dont have the statistics but he should not be saying that publicly.  Its inconsiderate and offensive to those black fathers that are good men and take care of their families.  

If this is true then it's on par with Donald Sterling and we know what happened to him.

22 minutes ago, greend said:

We'll be fine.  Not sure if you do or not but just dont watch the news.....any news.

So either "Will” is one of us or Kempski is reading the Blog again.

Question from Will: If the Eagles have to get down to 80 players, as was reported, who are the guys who will get cut before training camp begins?

Ha, this is a mean question, but I'll answer it. After they cut Khalil Tate, Keegan Render, and Trevor Williams, the Eagles are down to 87 players on their roster, by my count. They have three roster moves likely coming, aside from the cuts:

1. Brandon Brooks to IR.
  2. Alshon Jeffery to PUP.
  3. Daeshon Hall to PUP.

That'll get them to 84. I'll guess the four remaining cuts will be:

1. OT Casey Tucker
  2. DT Albert Huggins
  3. CB Michael Jacquet
  4. WR Shelton Gibson

Got news for you Jimmy.  PUP counts against PS roster: "Players on the PUP list do not count aginst the 53-man roster, but do count against the 90-man roster limit.”  Otherwise the only player he has on the list that I didn’t is Gibson.  My reasoning is he knows the offense.  I went with Bailey, Davis and Green. Green couldn’t get a call up when the Eagles were desperate, Davis did get picked up and played more than Gibson, so maybe Gibson over Davis.  Neither is making the final roster.   Bailey, an UDFA at a position the rookies need reps.

CNBC just reported that the League wants pro rated salaries based on games played but the NFLPA is holding out for full salaries.  NFLPA is overreaching, especially when the League gave in to other demands.  CNBC pointed out MLB went with proration. 

59 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

I don't even know if Goodwin is a lock to make the team. 

Well, Shelton Gibson we will always have the 2018 preseason memories!

4 minutes ago, Parrot Head said:

Well, Shelton Gibson we will always have the 2018 preseason memories!

He was a gunner on our only punt in the Super Bowl too!

I would like to make a post in the new blog.

Here is a new vid on the eagles youtube account. Watch, and enjoy.

Archived