EMB Blog: 2020 Training Camp

Connecticut Eagle

1 hour ago, ManuManu said:

still bummed the eagles waived villanueva. hes still the starting LT for the steelers, and made two pro bowls.

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Perfect pairing with Kurt Cousins

Mediocrity: The Ultimate Safe Space -

He's this era's Marty Schottenheimer. 

Trump just included Philly as a city he wants to bring in the unidentified unmarked enforcers into.  Ouch.  

I need a star next to the title so I can find this place again...;)

...and done...

30 minutes ago, pangbun said:

still bummed the eagles waived villanueva. hes still the starting LT for the steelers, and made two pro bowls.

Chip would have probably just had him rot away at the bottom of the DE depth chart.

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Take it to CVON.  

I was watching his press conference.  Just passing that along his mention of Philly. 

If August 15th is the first practice, we are talking three weeks of practice before the squad is reduced to 53 plus the PS and another week before the opener. Eight padded practices.  Not sure players can get into football shape that quickly. 

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Oh. Sorry.  Take it to "In or Around Philadelphia” then.   

You are welcome to ignore me. 

8 minutes ago, BigEFly said:

If August 15th is the first practice, we are talking three weeks of practice before the squad is reduced to 53 plus the PS and another week before the opener. Eight padded practices.  Not sure players can get into football shape that quickly. 

Don't think so either. There's going to be some players that are screwed because of COVID

56 minutes ago, BigEFly said:

Trump just included Philly as a city he wants to bring in the unidentified unmarked enforcers into.  Ouch.    Federal LEO to curb the out of control shooting deaths in our inner cities that the Democrats who control the cities in every way (Mayor, city council, state legislator, and gov) aren't doing crap about. 

Good.

9 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

Good.

It really breaks your heart to look at these cities even just the graffiti alone has ruined some of these once amazing places to visit.  Entire sides of buildings just painted up, streets, windows and that's the least of their concerns.

4 minutes ago, WentzFan11 said:

We made it to 5 pages. 

new high score

10 minutes ago, WentzFan11 said:

We made it to 5 pages. 

I blame Donovan that we haven’t gotten to 10 yet. 

2 hours ago, ManuManu said:

That seems a bit low for Vaitai no?

I mean this dude was a starting LT for a super bowl team its not like hes complete trash.

Having said that good luck in detroit vaitai.

1 minute ago, Utebird said:

I mean this dude was a starting LT for a super bowl team its not like hes complete trash.

I actually think vaitai was better as a LT then a RT. Maybe some extra thought into it. I think vaitai could have a king Dunlap type of career. Where he is an ok starter For a team but ideally good backup. 

22 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

It really breaks your heart to look at these cities even just the graffiti alone has ruined some of these once amazing places to visit.  Entire sides of buildings just painted up, streets, windows and that's the least of their concerns.

It could be worse, they could be ironing their sheets ready to go to a Klan convention.

22 minutes ago, Utebird said:

He's in the "adequate" tier. I think this guy just ranks them from season to season so his ranking now is based only off his 2019 play.

32 minutes ago, IggleWalt said:

It could be worse, they could be ironing their sheets ready to go to a Klan convention.

I don't see how this comment is relevant.  I was purely stating that the utter destruction of some cities is really sad to see.  

54 minutes ago, Utebird said:

It might be a little low, but I’ve said for awhile he’s a guy who might start but you are trying to upgrade on. He’s been overrated by many in here. 

Edit: He was pretty bad in the playoffs. Fortunately Doug and Frank schemed the heck out of teams and Nick played out of his mind. 

1 hour ago, Diehardfan said:

Good.

Rules for PA state police officers:

1.08 DISPLAY OF IDENTIFICATION
Whenever members take any police action, they shall promptly and respectfully identify themselves by giving their name, rank, and other appropriate identification to persons involved. Members shall also furnish their name, rank, and badge number in a respectful manner to any citizen who may reasonably request the same. Members in civilian clothes shall, at all times, carry their badge and official identification card, except when it is not feasible due to a specific duty assignment(s).

1 hour ago, bpac55 said:

I know what you mean.  I hate it when I am visiting a National or State Park and some imbecile just thought we needed to know they had been there by graffiti or carving into a natural feature too.  This whole tagging and marking is like a dog lifting its leg to mark.  You see that crap everywhere. That and littering.  Throwing trash out like we don’t know better.  It even happens in our entertainment venues.  When I leave a stadium or a theatre, I police myself and take my trash to the trash can. In Scouts, we learned to leave a spot cleaner than we found it. 

18 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

It might be a little low, but I’ve said for awhile he’s a guy who might start but you are trying to upgrade on. He’s been overrated by many in here. 

Edit: He was pretty bad in the playoffs. Fortunately Doug and Frank schemed the heck out of teams and Nick played out of his mind. 

Who is that guy giving out the grades and did he set any criteria?

5 minutes ago, BigEFly said:

Who is that guy giving out the grades and did he set any criteria?

Brandon Thorn is a pretty well-respected OL analyst, at least on Twitter. I have no idea what his criteria was. 

7 hours ago, Green Dog said:

Btw, I know many in here have significant interest, coming to Disney+ this August.....  The Greatest Showman.

A favorite of mine, and I'm not particularly fond of musicals. 

21 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Brandon Thorn is a pretty well-respected OL analyst, at least on Twitter. I have no idea what his criteria was. 

Thanks.  So basically everyone’s else JR. 

Archived