Fate of Former Eagles

time2rock

Matt Barkley was signed by the Panthers.

I'm just as surprised as you are that he's still in the league.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, metal said:

Why??  He is a product of THE QB factory!!  

:P

• Haha 1

On 11/10/2021 at 3:08 PM, metal said:

I thought he was a coach. Oops I’m confusing him with a different former useless quarterback in Kafka. 

10 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

I thought he was a coach. Oops I’m confusing him with a different former useless quarterback in Kafka. 

You are using the term useless a lot lately.... It's like you don't think we have any good players lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

You are using the term useless a lot lately.... It's like you don't think we have any good players lol

Well….

3315C9FB-E68A-4A9B-B9A1-A1A0B19594DC.jpeg

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Well….

3315C9FB-E68A-4A9B-B9A1-A1A0B19594DC.jpeg

Boy are you wrong, let me get out the highlight reel

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Boy are you wrong, let me get out the highlight reel

Here a block,

There a block,

Everywhere a block block. 😂

45 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Here a block,

There a block,

Everywhere a block block. 😂

He got open that one time

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

He got open that one time

Yeah if he only had a quarterback. It’s all the coaches, and quarterbacks fault he can’t make any plays. 

• Haha 1

On 11/17/2021 at 1:04 AM, ToDie4Eagles said:

How are these guys so stupid?  Rich as hell and make little kid mistakes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

because they are idiots before all of the millions of dollars and then are turned into rich idiots. if I were that rich, i would be sitting on my couch having it delivered to my door.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

Never had to grow up.... Millionaires straight out of college with yes men all around them

• Like 6

23 hours ago, Wormlegs said:

because they are idiots before all of the millions of dollars and then are turned into rich idiots. if I were that rich, i would be sitting on my couch having it delivered to my door.

two-young-men-carrying-sofa-man-sitting-

• Haha 1

On 11/18/2021 at 10:15 AM, Bwestbrook36 said:

Never had to grow up.... Millionaires straight out of college with yes men all around them

On 11/18/2021 at 8:35 AM, Wormlegs said:

If you have 3.5 pounds of weed in your car and a gun you’re not smoking it. Also money basically enhances a person’s personality already. Money will not make someone smarter or nicer. Money will just make an evil person more evil, because they have better means to do so. Also I’m not sure how rich this guy is. It’s actually pretty easy to blow through a couple of million buying stupid things. That’s how so many of these lottery winners usually end up broke. 

• Like 2

On 11/20/2021 at 12:19 PM, EazyEaglez said:

If you have 3.5 pounds of weed in your car and a gun you’re not smoking it. Also money basically enhances a person’s personality already. Money will not make someone smarter or nicer. Money will just make an evil person more evil, because they have better means to do so. Also I’m not sure how rich this guy is. It’s actually pretty easy to blow through a couple of million buying stupid things. That’s how so many of these lottery winners usually end up broke. 

If I had 3.5 pounds of weed I would be molesting it with some lighters and a glass bowl😁

• Haha 2

Mills and Douglass both had INT yesterday for their respective team.  It seems that they are used more properly with the new teams, more than the previous coaching staff tried to do.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Penn7980 said:

Mills and Douglass both had INT yesterday for their respective team.  It seems that they are used more properly with the new teams, more than the previous coaching staff tried to do.

Douglas has 2 INTs this year so far, he has 3 in 2018 for the Eagles by comparison.  Simply getting a couple INTs alone doesn't mean he's a great player or shouldn't have been cut here.  Also, players can perform differently in certain schemes, with coaches or how they work alongside the other players in the scheme.  He's on a better team this year, last year with Carolina he had no INTs. Perhaps he's benefiting from better talent around him, the QBs are not throwing to other defenders and targeting him.  Who knows.  He wasn't good here.  Mills was ok but wasn't worth re-signing.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, time2rock said:

I guess the coaches in GB put him in a position to make plays. We couldn't do that here. Didn't he also have a game sealing interception a few weeks back as well. Oh well, Howie is stockpiling DB's now so are depth level is 3 deep now.

• Like 1

On 12/1/2021 at 11:13 AM, GreenMachine said:

I guess the coaches in GB put him in a position to make plays. We couldn't do that here. Didn't he also have a game sealing interception a few weeks back as well. Oh well, Howie is stockpiling DB's now so are depth level is 3 deep now.

Don’t get why the Eagles would put him out there one on one verses speed receivers with no help. Ironically we play so much zone now he probably would fit in perfect now. On top of that he’d have safety help too. The Eagles blew it with Douglas, because he was here, but now Howie is grabbing every bottom of the basement defensive back he can find in hopes any of them can contribute.