Fate of Former Eagles

time2rock

On 3/18/2021 at 10:35 AM, time2rock said:

5 hours ago, time2rock said:

I had really high hopes for him, when we signed him. 

47 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I had really high hopes for him, when we signed him. 

He had played all 16 games every year of his career except his rookie year (2012) when he only played 14.  Comes to Philly and immediately gets injured.  Go figure.  

4 minutes ago, time2rock said:

He had played all 16 games every year of his career except his rookie year (2012) when he only played 14.  Comes to Philly and immediately gets injured.  Go figure.  

Edwin!! <_< 

1 hour ago, eglz1 said:

Just saw on the scroll of NFL Network that DJax signed with the Rams.

I;m happy for DeSean, he gets to play in his hometown and wear blue (he's a Crip)

• Haha 1

On 3/20/2021 at 1:52 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Edwinzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!! <_< 

FYP

• Like 1

On 3/21/2021 at 10:22 PM, Eagles_All_Day said:

Watch he stays healthy all year and has one last great season in him

7 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Watch he stays healthy all year and has one last great season in him

I'd say that was doubtful but I wouldn't be completely surprised.  There's just something going on with this team and injuries.  Players like Malik Jackson that have no injury history come here and fall victim to the injury bug.  I mean it could just be coincidence and be related to age or other factors, but the injury thing has been something that has impacted our team at what seems to be a much higher level than the average and for some time now.  

16 minutes ago, time2rock said:

I'd say that was doubtful but I wouldn't be completely surprised.  There's just something going on with this team and injuries.  Players like Malik Jackson that have no injury history come here and fall victim to the injury bug.  I mean it could just be coincidence and be related to age or other factors, but the injury thing has been something that has impacted our team at what seems to be a much higher level than the average and for some time now.  

I used to laugh at people saying there has to be something the team is doing that these injuries keep happening and it's someones fault. I'm like how can anyone be responsible for someone else's injuries? I'm starting to believe it now, something is up.... Although it only seemed to be under doug's regime it was this bad. Maybe his practice style or training he required of his players didn't get them in shape for the season and they came in out of shape

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I used to laugh at people saying there has to be something the team is doing that these injuries keep happening and it's someones fault. I'm like how can anyone be responsible for someone else's injuries? I'm starting to believe it now, something is up.... Although it only seemed to be under doug's regime it was this bad. Maybe his practice style or training he required of his players didn't get them in shape for the season and they came in out of shape

That's a good point, especially considering they changed out the medical folks a few times during his tenure.  It will be interesting to see now with Doug gone if the injury thing settles down a bit.  

13 minutes ago, time2rock said:

That's a good point, especially considering they changed out the medical folks a few times during his tenure.  It will be interesting to see now with Doug gone if the injury thing settles down a bit.  

We can only hope, the injuries have been off the charts. I don't think we have ever seen those kinds of injuries In the last how many years? Even in Reids worst years with injuries I think only 2012 would come close and even that wasn't not as bad as it has been

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

We can only hope, the injuries have been off the charts. I don't think we have ever seen those kinds of injuries In the last how many years? Even in Reids worst years with injuries I think only 2012 would come close and even that wasn't not as bad as it has been

It would be one thing if it was a fluke year.  But it was several years stringed together.  

4 minutes ago, time2rock said:

It would be one thing if it was a fluke year.  But it was several years stringed together.  

Agreed..... If they start pretty healthy and stay that way through the season I already say the new staff is a win lol

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, time2rock said:

LJ Fort re-signs with Baltimore.  Looks like he found himself a home in Baltimore.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/04/01/l-j-fort-re-signing-with-ravens/

Ugh, this guy will never go away. He's not even a full time starter and has 53 tackles in 26 games. He still isn't that great he's good depth 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Ugh, this guy will never go away. He's not even a full time starter and has 53 tackles in 26 games. He still isn't that great he's good depth 

Who needs Fort ... we have Avery!  :lol:

Just now, time2rock said:

Who needs Fort ... we have Avery!  :lol:

Exactly!!! Lol.