Official Philadelphia Flyers Thread - Eliminated.

Captain F

Yup saw that coming with the stupid penalties the flyers gave the bruins down the stretch. Both hayes and NAK with ridiculously bad penalties. 

And now Laughton is an idiot. 

Well at least we got a point 

We can’t beat Boston this year. I was looking forward to the Alaska game but now I’m not so sure. Can’t take another outdoor loss

This team is undisciplined and not technically sound. Looking at you, AV...

Flyers completely lost this game by taking three moronic penalties. 

2 minutes ago, RoadToHell said:

We can’t beat Boston this year. I was looking forward to the Alaska game but now I’m not so sure. Can’t take another outdoor loss

We absolutely can, they outchanced the bruins who were bailed out by 2 stupid Fing penalties 

Sure, they have depth issues on the backend, but this story on a nightly basis is completely inexcusable.

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

GD.  I f-ing hate that team.  Way to go Laughton.  

Could add NAK and hayes as well. NAK’s penalty was particularly stupid. 

Just now, devpool said:

We absolutely can, they outchanced the bruins who were bailed out by 2 stupid Fing penalties 

Worst 7-2 team I’ve seen 

2 minutes ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

This team is undisciplined and not technically sound. Looking at you, AV...

NAK leads the team by far in penalties, and today it cost them the game. He's gotta sit, and for a while.

• Like 1

Just now, RoadToHell said:

Worst 7-2 team I’ve seen 

Probably, but I'll take 7-2 and playing like ish over 2-7 and playing well any day. This isn't a bad team they just do dumb ish like take 3 penalties in the last 10 minutes of games

• Like 1

Something else to note for those who have been complaining about Hart this year, he has had more games like tonight than he has had actual bad games. He is playing fine overall, aside from his puck handling miscues. The kid is 22 years old, playing behind this team. Stop looking at final numbers

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

No it doesn’t.  They figure out how to win those games this year and last.  Those things happen.  My issue is the agonizingly slow starts and stretches.  Where they look like a team that hasn’t practiced in weeks.  Then they turn it on.   They can’t keep starting like that.   

Ever since the COVID break and playoffs this is what we got. It hasn’t changed and we are still battling out wins. This doesn’t make me confident in this team. Constantly undisciplined and looking dead and lack of motivation or what have you. Yea I’m not thrilled about where we are going. This type of play reminds me of the Hakstol days we are just not losing points as of yet but if things don’t turn around I won’t be surprised if they go on a losing streak

11 hours ago, devpool said:

Something else to note for those who have been complaining about Hart this year, he has had more games like tonight than he has had actual bad games. He is playing fine overall, aside from his puck handling miscues. The kid is 22 years old, playing behind this team. Stop looking at final numbers

He's been very good overall and is the least of this team's problems. Some people would be better off not posting every emotionally charged thought that pops into their heads throughout the course of a game. :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

He's been very good overall and is the least of this team's problems. Some people would be better off not posting every emotionally charged thought that pops into their heads throughout the course of a game. :rolleyes:

Everyone is so desperate to have a great goalie that it is not obvious to some that Hart has been average at best with some very good games mixed in

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

Everyone is so desperate to have a great goalie that it is not obvious to some that Hart has been average at best with some very good games mixed in

Pretty much the exact opposite, but ok.

Again, 22 years old.

2 hours ago, vsptroops said:

Braydon Coburn just cleared waivers. 

:ph34r:

Honestly....how much worse can he be than Hagg or Braun? I haven't watched him in a while so maybe he is that bad, but if he isn't...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

He's had 2 truly bad games, the second bruins game and the first Buffalo game. Aside from those he's been fine, often times getting hung out to dry by the skaters in front of him

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Agreed.   He’s been good.  Not great.  

Has anyone been calling him great this season though? He's been above average outside of two starts. He isn't a problem, though some people try to make him out to be. 

11 minutes ago, devpool said:

Has anyone been calling him great this season though? He's been above average outside of two starts. He isn't a problem, though some people try to make him out to be. 

Hart will be fine. You can have nightmares about Bryz if you want. Hart is a process that will get hot eventually