April 30Apr 30 2 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:We look very tiredFor as young as they are that's ridiculous
April 30Apr 30 1 minute ago, RoadToHell said:Phillies come into the arena tonight and fill the room with their stink. Thanks rainShould’ve sacrificed a live chicken
April 30Apr 30 I’d love to know what the percentage of OT games are ended in the first 5 mins and last 5 mins of OT. I feel like good majority end during those times
April 30Apr 30 Just now, Diehardfan said:All in the Flyers zoneDon’t worry I’ll live bet the penguins
April 30Apr 30 Just now, xzmattzx said:Way too many scoring chances for the PenguinsAll it takes is one good shot for us to do it. Hopefully we get one
April 30Apr 30 1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:All it takes is one good shot for us to do it. Hopefully we get oneWhat was it 2:30 am 28 years ago?
April 30Apr 30 Just now, Diehardfan said:What was it 2:30 am 28 years ago?Believe east coast. Was close to midnight here
April 30Apr 30 How are the Pens out skating them with how young they are? I don't even remember their last good shot.
Create an account or sign in to comment