April 30Apr 30 1 minute ago, Diehardfan said:How are the Pens out skating them with how young they are?They been in do or die mode for monthsF Yeah!!!!!!
April 30Apr 30 6 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:What was it 2:30 am 28 years ago?Never forget it. Had my qualifier exam for my phd the next day
April 30Apr 30 Just now, Diehardfan said:Great word for it. Holy crapPhilly sports man im telling you
April 30Apr 30 Just now, Diehardfan said:Who had York for the winAnalytics prior to game 4 were really good for him scoring. Tbh the need a true no. 1 defenseman. It would push everyone into better spots.
April 30Apr 30 Just now, ToastJenkins said:Never forget it. Had my qualifier exam for my phd the next dayDamn. That is rough.I had school in the morning but at that age it was a normal thing. I think I fell asleep for a period. Forget how many it went to but it was freaking insane. Wasn't it like they played 3 and a half games or something?
April 30Apr 30 Carolina may smoke them but the kids just got a ton of experience for next year and it was positive experience vs losing after being up 3 games to none
April 30Apr 30 1 minute ago, Diehardfan said:Damn. That is rough.I had school in the morning but at that age it was a normal thing. I think I fell asleep for a period. Forget how many it went to but it was freaking insane. Wasn't it like they played 3 and a half games or something?Was 5th OT i think
April 30Apr 30 43 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:I’d love to know what the percentage of OT games are ended in the first 5 mins and last 5 mins of OT. I feel like good majority end during those timesSee what i mean
April 30Apr 30 13 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:All it takes is one good shot for us to do it. Hopefully we get oneThat was prescient
April 30Apr 30 Just now, Diehardfan said:Insane. Almost 8 periods of hockey....That was the Keith Jones pizza delivery game. Primeau with an unreal shot to win it bar down over Tugnutt
April 30Apr 30 Vladar played insane in overtime. It seemed like the Penguins had a 10-minute power play in the middle of overtime.Silovs was really good as well, and he single-handedly almost won the series for the Penguins.
April 30Apr 30 Just now, RoadToHell said:That was the Keith Jones pizza delivery game. Primeau with an unreal shot to win it bar down over TugnuttI vaguely remember something about pizza. What happened? I'd love to see a video or read something from the guys who played in it talking about the experience
April 30Apr 30 Just now, Diehardfan said:I vaguely remember something about pizza. What happened? I'd love to see a video or read something from the guys who played in it talking about the experienceKeith Jones ordered pizza for everybody in between periods to give the boys some kind of energy. When they realized they played over 2 straight games in the same game everyone was gassed to say the least so he bought pizza for everybody and they scored after that
Create an account or sign in to comment