Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Official Philadelphia Flyers Thread - What are we expecting in 24/25?

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, xzmattzx said:

That was prescient

What have also noticed with NHL playoffs, there’s usually a team that just dominates early in OT and ends it. But if they don’t score that team that dominates for like 7-10 minutes then gives up a random shot that either hits the post or scores

  • Replies 6.1k
  • Views 374.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, RoadToHell said:

Keith Jones ordered pizza for everybody in between periods to give the boys some kind of energy. When they realized they played over 2 straight games in the same game everyone was gassed to say the least so he bought pizza for everybody and they scored after that

Also believe the flyers were down 2-0 in that series. Won 4 straight after losing first two at home.

NBC Sports Philadelphia
No image preview

How ‘cast of characters' led Flyers past Penguins in 5OT...

We take a look at how a "cast of characters” led the Flyers past the Penguins in a five-overtime marathon 25 years ago.
Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Also believe the flyers were down 2-0 in that series. Won 4 straight after losing first two at home.

NBC Sports Philadelphia
No image preview

How ‘cast of characters' led Flyers past Penguins in 5OT...

We take a look at how a "cast of characters” led the Flyers past the Penguins in a five-overtime marathon 25 years ago.

Yea I’m pretty sure that was also the series of Andy Delmore who comes out of nowhere scores a OT game winner and the next game scores a hat trick. He was a defenseman

Funny

Just now, Diehardfan said:

Funny

Nobody wants that losing mentality in that arena. Disgusting

100% Bernie was watching over us tonight That game had 1 goal, ended 1-0 and a shutout for Vladar

Was York’s 1st goal since Jan 21

Never a doubt

IMG_8007.jpeg

39 minutes ago, RoadToHell said:

That was the Keith Jones pizza delivery game. Primeau with an unreal shot to win it bar down over Tugnutt

Good old Ronnie Tugnuts. Now there is a name I haven’t heard in a while.

image.png

IMG_8009.jpeg

7 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

image.png

What happened with Jordan Romano he got released? Something with arguing with the skipper?

9 minutes ago, RoadToHell said:

What happened with Jordan Romano he got released? Something with arguing with the skipper?

I think the manager was like you suck. And his response was my mom says I’m good and I’m rubber your glue so what ever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you.

On 4/27/2026 at 8:49 AM, Khani1 said:

He is crushing it in the playoffs! He will be on the 5th line, so keep an eye out. He's playing so well, he played himself off the team for tonight's game. It's because of the language barrier. They tell him he sucks in English but he must not understand.

3 hours ago, ToastJenkins said:

Never forget it. Had my qualifier exam for my phd the next day

I was on a golf trip with bunch of buddies from the Northeast but no other Philly fans. Think I failed to break 100 that morning.

Well, I definitely am eating crow and I’m here to admit it. I wasn’t a big fan of the Tocchet hire and when this team had the losing streak back in January I thought he we go again, what a loser organization. Tocchet has done a phenomenal job and he has not only got this team to the playoffs but now they are in the second round. The Flyers far exceeded my expectations and now I’m starting to see the young talent people have been talking about for years. The future for Philadelphia hockey looks bright…..finally!

Let’s go Flyers!

5 hours ago, DrPhilly said:

I was on a golf trip with bunch of buddies from the Northeast but no other Philly fans. Think I failed to break 100 that morning.

Lol we were basically newlyweds but even then my wife was like, "youre going to stay up all night and watch this arent you…”

To be fair i made it clear even before

We got engaged. Philly Sports and golf. Other than that i will do whatever you want. She felt i was trainable. Win win

51 minutes ago, Mr_Philly said:

Well, I definitely am eating crow and I’m here to admit it. I wasn’t a big fan of the Tocchet hire and when this team had the losing streak back in January I thought he we go again, what a loser organization. Tocchet has done a phenomenal job and he has not only got this team to the playoffs but now they are in the second round. The Flyers far exceeded my expectations and now I’m starting to see the young talent people have been talking about for years. The future for Philadelphia hockey looks bright…..finally!

Let’s go Flyers!

Carolina is likely to thump them, but its still great experience for kids. They definitely got tight the last few games

I agree but they played Carolina tough during the regular season. If Vladar plays like he did last night they might make it a series, they just can’t have the breakdowns like they did in OT or they are toast.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.