Big Brother 24** Godspeed, Poloma

JBENT87

What an insufferable couple of snowflakes. 

I feel bad how badly Taylor is gaslit right now. That was unbelievable. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

What an insufferable couple of snowflakes. 

I feel bad how badly Taylor is gaslit right now. That was unbelievable. 

We need to have a reaction of the cast re-watching this episode/season.  That would be good.  The end of this episode was awesome, great editing.

5 minutes ago, RPeeteRules said:

We need to have a reaction of the cast re-watching this episode/season.  That would be good.  The end of this episode was awesome, great editing.

I like the people in the expanded group Suu much more. 

I hope the game is completely flipped on all those people with the ugly hair styles and uglier personalities. 

The skinny nerdy guy that won 2 vetos already is a real dark horse. He doesn't look like a comp beast you'd expect but he is sneaky athletic.  You just know he dominates a quiddich league somewhere. 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I like the people in the expanded group Suu much more. 

I hope the game is completely flipped on all those people with the ugly hair styles and uglier personalities. 

The skinny nerdy guy that won 2 vetos already is a real dark horse. He doesn't look like a comp beast you'd expect but he is sneaky athletic.  You just know he dominates a quiddich league somewhere. 

For sure he is.  The cast suddenly has a few very likable people and a few villains to root against.  Surprised they had a two hour episode and didn’t show any of this then.

Wow. Maybe stop for two seconds and determine what really happened before acting like a huge dick. Man I hope that Nicole and Daniel get absolutely destroyed for this. 

Also, I could never be on this show ever. I would have laughed so freaking hard at Jasmine and her fake pass out. 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, RPeeteRules said:

For sure he is.  The cast suddenly has a few very likable people and a few villains to root against.  Surprised they had a two hour episode and didn’t show any of this then.

The narrative so far has been Taylor on the bottom and Girls Girls, or whoever, running the show.  Big Brother historically does not edit their shows in a way that could make their potential winners look bad unless its needed for the story or its such a huge controversy they have to address it (see the racist comments from a few seasons ago).  The Development of this alliance and flipping the script occurred between the veto competition and the Ceremony, at which point it became necessary to start setting up the original majority alliance's flaws.  Turner's speech for why he didn't nominate Taylor forced production's hand so now they have to tell that story. 

On 7/14/2022 at 1:20 PM, LeanMeanGM said:

Big Brother is racist again.

Not so fast. Looks like they're setting up Taylor to go the distance. I was rooting for Ameerah but Taylor is also hot. So there's that.

Not sure what happened behind the scenes but Daniel's attack on Taylor seemed INSANE
and I couldn't fathom why Monte didn't tell Nicole that Taylor was praying for her which
could have quelled that storm.

I wouldn't be surprised if the house turned on Daniel soon.

21 minutes ago, eaglegenius said:

Not so fast. Looks like they're setting up Taylor to go the distance. I was rooting for Ameerah but Taylor is also hot. So there's that.

Not sure what happened behind the scenes but Daniel's attack on Taylor seemed INSANE
and I couldn't fathom why Monte didn't tell Nicole that Taylor was praying for her which
could have quelled that storm.

I wouldn't be surprised if the house turned on Daniel soon.

I personally can't stand her looks and how she talks through her teeth all the time. But after last night, I'm more on her side to start sticking it to some of these people. Daniel is an ass. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I personally can't stand her looks and how she talks through her teeth all the time. But after last night, I'm more on her side to start sticking it to some of these people. Daniel is an ass. 

She's weird hot. She does talk weird like you say, but she has a great body and perfect skin. 

Personally, Alyssa is way more my type of girl in terms of looks. But Taylor is hot, and so is/was Paloma. 

• Like 1

Also not sure if it's just editing, but man, Terrance is terrible at this game. Every time I see him on screen it's like he doesn't even know he's on Big Brother or even what he's competing in. It's like some dude is badly phrogging the Big Brother house.

Watching the two forty year olds bully the ish out of a younger girl for literally no reason whatsoever made my skin crawl. Kudos for the way it was edited to show that Taylor was praying for the witch right before she and Daniel started viciously laying into her.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Also not sure if it's just editing, but man, Terrance is terrible at this game. Every time I see him on screen it's like he doesn't even know he's on Big Brother or even what he's competing in. It's like some dude is badly phrogging the Big Brother house.

Terrance is the kiss of death for his besties. A surefire ticket to Palookaville if they end up on the block.

I can't wait to see Daniel and Joseph go. I want Michael to make it to 4th so it really hurts when he bites it.

Alyssa is hot. So is that meaty little Brazilian.

So please with how this went. Nicole kissing serious ass right after the vote. 

Michael his nerd besty and the guy who dances are my 3 favorites. Like Monte as well

So funny. Daniel Nicole and Michael were my initial three I pegged and whoops. didn’t realize two were giant dickholes

Daniel sympathy evicting Ameerah was the chefs kiss on this week 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I think the best part is that they kept saying they should have 7 votes to save her.  His vote made it 7 against her.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, 20Safety_Hazards said:

Turner's speech for why he didn't nominate Taylor forced production's hand so now they have to tell that story. 

apparently he was on the feeds saying he was going to do it that way on purpose, so they had to address it. what a freaking gangster. 

12 hours ago, eaglegenius said:

Terrance is the kiss of death for his besties. A surefire ticket to Palookaville if they end up on the block.

I can't wait to see Daniel and Joseph go. I want Michael to make it to 4th so it really hurts when he bites it.

Alyssa is hot. So is that meaty little Brazilian.

hard disagree. Joseph may have become my favorite. Usually the young meathead is always braindead but this kid is smart. He immediately sniffed out Pooch being in danger and played a big part in assembling the Leftovers. He also is going to come out of this season with the new Davonne gif / meme that we'll probably see everywhere, *pretending to be shocked* when Nicole was ranting to him about who evicted Ameerah, or whatever she was going on about. Speaking of Nicole, LOL at her confessing all her secrets to Terrance bc she was so sure he was going home. 

10 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I cant recall the last time I saw a flawless blindside to this magnitude on this show. Which goes to show how long it's been crap, due to the terrible casting. 

The fact that this tool right up until the vote didn't even think he needed to vote for his person to stay and could burn a vote on the other guy was so damn good. Couldn't happen to a better group of dopes (Ameerah, Daniel, Nicole). 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, JBENT87 said:

apparently he was on the feeds saying he was going to do it that way on purpose, so they had to address it. what a freaking gangster. 

hard disagree. Joseph may have become my favorite. Usually the young meathead is always braindead but this kid is smart. He immediately sniffed out Pooch being in danger and played a big part in assembling the Leftovers. He also is going to come out of this season with the new Davonne gif / meme that we'll probably see everywhere, *pretending to be shocked* when Nicole was ranting to him about who evicted Ameerah, or whatever she was going on about. Speaking of Nicole, LOL at her confessing all her secrets to Terrance bc she was so sure he was going home. 

I cant recall the last time I saw a flawless blindside to this magnitude on this show. Which goes to show how long it's been crap, due to the terrible casting. 

The fact that this tool right up until the vote didn't even think he needed to vote for his person to stay and could burn a vote on the other guy was so damn good. Couldn't happen to a better group of dopes (Ameerah, Daniel, Nicole). 

Probably the mess that was FOUTTE in season 20 and/or the eviction of Swaggy C. 

Finally caught up on the live show. Oh man this week was incredibly satisfying. Though I am rooting for most of the contestants in the leftovers, I hope that the other side sticks together and can keep this game interesting. 

• Like 1

The only thing more satisfying would have been seeing manly cop lady, or the highlight hair cardigan wearing girly guy going home after their blow up on Taylor for absolutely no reason at all.

But I get that starting with Ameerah was a better game move. Hope those other 2 are next. Along with that fake fainting fat tub that keeps hopping or rolling around with a freaking ankle sprain that likely doesnt even hurt anymore at this point.

If the 3 of them could all go out at once somehow, Id be happy watching the rest of this cast. 

5 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Along with that fake fainting fat tub that keeps hopping or rolling around with a freaking ankle sprain that likely doesnt even hurt anymore at this point  

I know right?!?

I had a second degree ankle sprain with slight tear day before my wedding. Walked down aisle and was snorkeling 3 days later. Yeah sprains hurt like a ****, but damn it’s been weeks you puss. and the feinting!  As stated before I’d have laughed right in her face. (and been voted off)

• Haha 1

Looks like Taylor agreed to go up in a potential backdoor of Nicole. That's great. I'd really like Nicole to get voted out Thursday and then have Julie give her an incredibly awkward exit interview about why she decided to bully a 20-something over a benign comment that was born of genuine concern.

• Like 1

Saw some live feed bullet points. Seems like it's going to be a very good week again.

3 hours ago, Kz! said:

Looks like Taylor agreed to go up in a potential backdoor of Nicole. That's great. I'd really like Nicole to get voted out Thursday and then have Julie give her an incredibly awkward exit interview about why she decided to bully a 20-something over a benign comment that was born of genuine concern.

I doubt Julie would do it though....

It was crazy how the stupid ankle chick started ragging on Taylor behind her back again for absolutely no reason.

And the stupid lady cop dude was so mad at everyone for making her to spill her guts to Terence. No one made her do that. And she said she should have got a heads up. WHY? Shes not in their alliance. Why would they tell her their plan?

I really wish they would have just put her on the block. I dont trust the 2 on the block right now to win a veto. Or, I guess someone in the leftovers can win and switch it hopefully.

• Like 1