Walking Dead Thread

heyeaglefn

14 hours ago, Dave Moss said:

I liked this week’s episode although not much happened.

Agreed - it must be the ridiculous Reapers storyline that I hate

• Haha 1

The episode was ok. I see Maggie came to the UK while living at the Hill Top. That accent is sketchy as hell now; she's phoning that performance in big style.

I'm glad they got to the Commonwealth stuff, but it looked like a Lost Dharma Initiative rip off on the video.  At least that part of the story should make it a bearable watch.

At least I've now realised who the British Lawyer is supposed to mimicking in the comics, and where they will go. No spoilers tho.  I'm interested to see how certain things will fall with less prominent/visible characters

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m really skeptical how this is going to end.  What I could see happening is a string of reunification episodes as they attempt to put a bow on things.

3 hours ago, UK Eagle said:

The episode was ok. I see Maggie came to the UK while living at the Hill Top. That accent is sketchy as hell now; she's phoning that performance in big style.

I'm glad they got to the Commonwealth stuff, but it looked like a Lost Dharma Initiative rip off on the video.  At least that part of the story should make it a bearable watch.

At least I've now realised who the British Lawyer is supposed to mimicking in the comics, and where they will go. No spoilers tho.  I'm interested to see how certain things will fall with less prominent/visible characters

Lauren is a terrible actor. Her last tv show bombed which is why she came back to TWD. 
agreed on the Dharma video! 😂 it was a direct cut from lost. 

2 hours ago, Dave Moss said:

I’m really skeptical how this is going to end.  What I could see happening is a string of reunification episodes as they attempt to put a bow on things.

Yeah I think the plan is to bring Fear, high school musical dead, and twd all together in the final episodes as one big happy family.  Rick will make an appearance to promo the grimes movie.  

• Like 1

Honestly, i have no interest in seeing high school musical dead and fear involved in a series finale.  I hope they don’t try that.

1 minute ago, Dave Moss said:

Honestly, i have no interest in seeing high school musical dead and fear involved in a series finale.  I hope they don’t try that.

I’m pretty sure that this season fear and musical are aligning and there will be some crossover. The promos make it seem that way.  Both are on their last season as well so it makes sense to bring it all together.  I wanna see the story arcs all come together but not necessarily on the same screen time.  I think that would be too tidy.  

21 hours ago, DBW said:

Lauren is a terrible actor. Her last tv show bombed which is why she came back to TWD. 
agreed on the Dharma video! 😂 it was a direct cut from lost. 

Yeah I think the plan is to bring Fear, high school musical dead, and twd all together in the final episodes as one big happy family.  Rick will make an appearance to promo the grimes movie.  

My guess is the Grimes movies will happen in this series - makes sense with the long series length that they would do it while story writers, crew are in the TWD universe, so to speak.  It wouldn't make sense to wait to do it.  Any flashback scenes with Coral would be a bit awkward.... 😆

Finally started up the 2nd half of last season

I really don't care for Maggie and hope she's not automatically welcomed by all because of how she just left them. I wonder how the cast felt about the actress crawling back because her career didn't take off after leaving the show lol

How the hell did no one die or get injured from that guy suiciding with the grenade??

I fast forwarded through a lot of the second half. I just didn't care about the filler episodes

Here's Negan was probably the best episode in years

8 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

I fast forwarded through a lot of the second half. I just didn't care about the filler episodes

Here's Negan was probably the best episode in years

That episode almost raised false hopes about it would end, because of how good it was.

Lol episode 2 with the close up of the one eyed reverend holding up the shotgun to his blind eye. How did that get through editing?

I caught up

Lol they took out practically all of Maggie's new people and I couldn't help but laugh

I'm curious how the overall people that still watch this feel about Maggie's return and force into being the leader with the off screen voting lol

Maggie saying "stop pretending you're one of us" was something else. She's not even one of them. She left everyone. And how are none of the characters mad about that in the show

Did the actress who plays Michonne leave? Haven't seen her in awhile

So the group is religious zealots with a crazy F for a leader :rolleyes: I really don't care about this new group. I'm more interested in Negans redemption story for now

They better not have Maggie and Negan end up falling for each other

How's the fat guy from the Kingdom still fat after all of this time??

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

Lol episode 2 with the close up of the one eyed reverend holding up the shotgun to his blind eye. How did that get through editing?

It was intentional. image.thumb.jpeg.c55ebeedbb253d01cb5c952751325676.jpegIt’s a throw back to when coral did it. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

I caught up

Lol they took out practically all of Maggie's new people and I couldn't help but laugh

I'm curious how the overall people that still watch this feel about Maggie's return and force into being the leader with the off screen voting lol

Maggie saying "stop pretending you're one of us" was something else. She's not even one of them. She left everyone. And how are none of the characters mad about that in the show

So the group is religious zealots with a crazy F for a leader :rolleyes: I really don't care about this new group. I'm more interested in Negans redemption story for now

Maggie is forced no question. She was gone for like 6 years, right? Like hershel is a 3rd grader at least.  But yeah let’s just put her in charge as if everything is the same. Laaaaazzzzzy writing. Angela Kang ruined this show.  

the actor playing Michonne did leave to film some movies.  I think she’s a marvel universe actor but not 💯 sure.  Something along the lines of an action hero though.

it would be poetic if the person who kills maggie is none other than Rick Fing grimes.  

19 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

I caught up

The same as Hurley on Lost.  A secret stash of food hidden away that only he can get access too.

So did they have an opportunity to introduce a hive or new mutated zombies but instead it was just humans mimicking the chick from The Ring? 

I enjoyed the episode. Most of the ones Greg Nicotero directs are the better eps of the series. It had a knock off A Quiet Place crossed with 80's Horror movie vibe. It was pretty well done

It was very much a horror homage (not my thing), and was decent until the weirdo/walker scene. It was something from a high school drama; I couldn't stop laughing at it.

Still, that was the best Maggie has acted in ages, so thank heaven for small mercies eh?

20 hours ago, Agent23 said:

So did they have an opportunity to introduce a hive or new mutated zombies but instead it was just humans mimicking the chick from The Ring? 

Lol, The Ring is exactly what I thought of when I saw them. I enjoyed the episode. I liked the change up with the weirdo zombies, kind of freaked me out a little. I can't stand that kid with the sling shot. I wish he would get eaten. Same with Maggie. Not sure who I can't stand more. 

12 hours ago, vsptroops said:

Lol, The Ring is exactly what I thought of when I saw them. I enjoyed the episode. I liked the change up with the weirdo zombies, kind of freaked me out a little. I can't stand that kid with the sling shot. I wish he would get eaten. Same with Maggie. Not sure who I can't stand more. 

Pretty sure that he is a she :lol: 

• Haha 3

Just now, Dave Moss said:

I watched it after Monday Night football.

What an effed up night.  :roll: 

I watched it DURING the game - started it at halftime and left the game record so I could fast forward through most of the second half (thankfully)

Best episode of the season so far

• Like 1