Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Tennessee Titans, 9-20-26, 1PM EST

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Hurts is the hardest QB to figure out in football I swear. Why can't he play like that all the time? He just comes through

I guess the point is that he doesn’t have to. He just has to get a win. Whatever way they/he can.

Two turnovers and Jalen still finds a way to win. They did everything to force this into a game where Jalen has to beat them and he did. My goodness for as many close games as this team plays in, they have to have a losing record against the spread.

Well this is eagles first win vs Saleh. I’m glad hurts shut that bum Simmons up

WOWWWWW!!! And to think....I almost turned the game off.....just wowww.....

THEY DID IT, THE CURSE IS OVER!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Swimm said:


Except all 3 and outs and not scoring for 2-3 quarters at a time.

They pointed twice and had pts in all but the 1st quarter. What game did you watch?

Another impossible win. They need to play WAY better, though. We’ll take it. Hurts redeemed himself somehow.🤣

38 minutes ago, Southparkeagles said:

"We’re gonna make Hurts play Quarterback”

~ Jeffery Simmons~

Well he played QB!

4 minutes ago, Columbus Eagle said:

What the hell was that?! How do we do that?! How does Hurts do that?! I’m numb.

Y’all wanted entertainment

Bittersweet victory.

Oline and Dline are major issues.

Just now, Swimm said:

True. Then the game wouldn't come down to wire where he is then forced to make big plays.

some people execute better when under immense pressure

I swear, the Jekyl and Hyde act gets old. Happy with the Mr. Hyde act to finish the game. But the playcalling, QB play, and defense were helter skelter. Smitty played well the entire game. The O line was awful the whole day.

But once again, Hurts is clutch. He seems to be at his best when he is the pyromaniac fireman.

zkb0ezenninb1.jpg

literally every week

Just now, GeorgeM37 said:

WOWWWWW!!! And to think....I almost turned the game off.....just wowww.....

Now I have to wait for nightlights. I definitely changed the channel but kept up in the thread

That last drive was ridiculous guys. Jalen Hurts is a friggin killer.

I still want Jurgens benched.

2 minutes ago, Road to Victory said:

I was thinking the same thing but Hurts just knows how to win.

I was wrong and I'm happy. It never fails. I went and put 25 on Tennessee -2.5. The happiest 25 dollars I lost. Lol.

the negadelphians were pretty loud the last quarter.

have you never watched football? it takes every team until at least week 5 to figure themselves out. first quarter of the season is about staying healthy and seeing what works and what needs to be fixed or tossed.

screen game is crap.

Just now, pisceschica said:

Now I have to wait for nightlights. I definitely changed the channel but kept up in the thread

THIS is exactly why I don't do it anymore....every single time I have done this in the past two years, my wife has always come into our bedroom with news about the win...I was always sure we had lost....I refuse to give up anymore when it comes to Jalen....

1 minute ago, Southparkeagles said:

Bittersweet victory.

Oline and Dline are major issues.

Injuries too. Worried about Goedert.

5 minutes ago, Jeep_man said:

Eagles Luckyyyy here, shouldnt have won this game.

Roseman need to trade for a quality DE

Please, this was the titans and Salehes Super Bowl. They were running the offense how The Eagles should be running the offense…they had some good plays to take.

We might be a bad 2-0 team, but I’ll take it. We need to address the O line and TE in the offseason. Dallas can’t stay on the field and our other 2 TEs don’t look great. Our O line looks confused by assignments and can’t sustain blocks.

My last comment is on the atrocious officiating today. Holds all over the place not being called. Mialata was held by the D lineman, which allowed him to get pressure. It has to be addressed by the NFL. But I will add that I was happy to see the D get flagged during the tush push. They always line up in the neutral zone and it killed the plays efficiency.

Go Birds!

2 minutes ago, ShutDownDB said:

That last drive was ridiculous guys. Jalen Hurts is a friggin killer.

I still want Jurgens benched.

He might be worse than injured Landon Dickerson

8 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

I never had a doubt the entire game

I love LIX so much because I still can't watch LII without knowing NE almost came back at the end.

Eagles fans either get heart attacks or have better circulation from regular trauma.

Smitty is a dog

5 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

Because nobody plays good all the time this is the NFL

You're an idiot. You try to argue over semantics. Can't expect more from a blue jays fan.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.