Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Tennessee Titans, 9-20-26, 1PM EST

Featured Replies

Smitty saved us. Everyone else can stay in Tennessee

3 minutes ago, Birdman said:

some people execute better when under immense pressure

The announcer called it at the start of the last drive. Hurts is at his best when

the game is on the line. Then he said so are the Eagles. I am trying to process

what I just saw. 🤣

Caleb Williams might be out for the season. Next week became much easier.

1 minute ago, Columbus Eagle said:

We might be a bad 2-0 team, but I’ll take it. We need to address the O line and TE in the offseason. Dallas can’t stay on the field and our other 2 TEs don’t look great. Our O line looks confused by assignments and can’t sustain blocks.

My last comment is on the atrocious officiating today. Holds all over the place not being called. Mialata was held by the D lineman, which allowed him to get pressure. It has to be addressed by the NFL. But I will add that I was happy to see the D get flagged during the tush push. They always line up in the neutral zone and it killed the plays efficiency.

Go Birds!

Time to sign Ertz

somebody made an excellent point last week, but this team just "wins ugly"

that's just who they are, my concern is the sustainability, it can't always be like this

Jalen made mistakes but this is the 2nd week he put the team on his back when it was time to win.

Just now, metal said:

He might be worse than injured Landon Dickerson

he definitely wasn't worse than Dickerson last week.

I don't think they should have moved him from C to LG though. that's being too cute.

if they were going to do something unconventional I would have preferred Bell at LG. give the guy who may be our RT in 2027 some game experience.

I thought Jalen needed everything perfect around him to win??? Oline is trash, Barkley was out 99% of the game and no Goedert for about 50%+ of thw game. Yea he threw 2 picks, (1 his fault, 1 he was hit). But dude was $$$$ on the final drive

5 minutes ago, GeorgeM37 said:

WOWWWWW!!! And to think....I almost turned the game off.....just wowww.....

I can’t turn the game off early, but I did go into another room (the loft) and watched from over the banister. Glad you didn’t turn it off.

6 minutes ago, GeorgeM37 said:

WOWWWWW!!! And to think....I almost turned the game off.....just wowww.....

Smitty and Jalen killed them on that drive.

YAY!!!!!!!!

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

Smitty and Jalen killed them on that drive.

And Mannion- had Smitty go in motion to open up that section of the field where

Coop caught the TD. Brilliant, actually.

3 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Smitty saved us. Everyone else can stay in Tennessee

Yup.

Just now, Talonblood said:

And Mannion- had Smitty go in motion to open up that section of the field where

Coop caught the TD. Brilliant, actually.

Smitty had them shook. So shook everyone ran at him and I think he fell on the play.

If you want to stay on a high after that game go watch the following:

Hurts comeback when he replaced Tua in the SEC Championship game.

DeVonta in the National Championship game 1st half (no need for him in the 2nd half)

Both of these guys are awesome. They have been since they were 18.

Can already see the midday team on WIP complaining about this win, because it wasn’t a blowout.

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

Smitty had them shook. So shook everyone ran at him and I think he fell on the play.

Yeah, they double covered him and he was on the ground. Haha!

Are the Jets kind of good or are the Packers just bad now?

Couple of thoughts...

  1. DSmith is an absolute BEAST

  2. Love Gothurt but his name says it all, he's ALWAYS injured

  3. Tank runs harder than Barkley. Not saying he's more talented but I'd rather see him take the majority of the runs.

DeVonta is on a pace for 1445 yards.

AJ is on a pace for about 350.

Bears got a little exposed today after all that "Greatest scoring of all time" talk. I like our chances next week. But gritty road win. Yes the Titans are underachievers but the curse was at work here. The eagles are 36-4 during their first 10 games the last 5 years, WOW.

Most important play of that drive was when Hurts Got rid of that ball and not get sacked.

12 minutes ago, JohnSnowsHair said:

the negadelphians were pretty loud the last quarter.

have you never watched football? it takes every team until at least week 5 to figure themselves out. first quarter of the season is about staying healthy and seeing what works and what needs to be fixed or tossed.

screen game is crap.

NOT IF YOU ARE A GOOD TEAM. 🤣🤣🤣

Well that was exciting in the end but ugly. We should not be in a close game against the Titans which leaves me rather conflicted on where we are at this year.

Jalen was immense outside of the first INT. The OL is just plain bad. The defense hasn’t been good through 2 weeks. And so yeah I’m not sure how good or average this team is? But Jalen has been mostly very very good.

Just now, KINGnabb said:

Bears got a little exposed today after all that "Greatest scoring of all time" talk. I like our chances next week. But gritty road win. Yes the Titans are underachievers but the curse was at work here. The eagles are 36-4 during their first 10 games the last 5 years, WOW.

They didn’t get exposed Caleb Williams hurt

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.