Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Tennessee Titans, 9-20-26, 1PM EST

Featured Replies

22 minutes ago, JohnSnowsHair said:

the negadelphians were pretty loud the last quarter.

have you never watched football? it takes every team until at least week 5 to figure themselves out. first quarter of the season is about staying healthy and seeing what works and what needs to be fixed or tossed.

screen game is crap.

Not this team. What you now is what you'll see the whole season.

9 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

The first pick was incredibly awful but QBs will throw 5-15 picks a year.

These are the real problems as I see them:

  • The O-line not blocking at all.

  • The O-line penalties.

  • The hideous run on run downs and pass on pass downs and stupid bubble screen into heavy fronts offense.

    • McVay, Shanahan, and LaFleur don't run offenses like that.

Running the play clock way down needs to stop as well. It's making the opposing defense's job a little easier IMO.

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

How bad is the William injury. Are they certain he’s going to be out and another victim of the Madden curse?

Oh I forgot he was on madden. Damn. Well see how bad it is, probably have to wait till tomorrow but it's a monday night game so he has some time.

21 minutes ago, JohnSnowsHair said:

he definitely wasn't worse than Dickerson last week.

I don't think they should have moved him from C to LG though. that's being too cute.

if they were going to do something unconventional I would have preferred Bell at LG. give the guy who may be our RT in 2027 some game experience.

Yeah I'm exaggerating a bit due to frustration. Like many I wasn't happy with the O-line but they thankfully won't see a player like Simmons every week.

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

See I get what you are saying… but the offensive struggles are mostly OL. And the OL has been bad for a year now so I’m not sure I can give them the same "it’s still early” pass.

I agree with that. The struggles of the line is costing the offense as a whole. Too many penalties, too many poor blocking plays. They’re costing the run game too. I am hoping they can get it together, but this guard situation is a serious problem.

I really don't like Herbert but that was a nice pass and just a horrendously awful catch attempt.

1 minute ago, KINGnabb said:

Oh I forgot he was on madden. Damn. Well see how bad it is, probably have to wait till tomorrow but it's a monday night game so he has some time.

Personally I’d like to play them with him. The Eagles have to beat these teams at full strength, but if they can get another win and go 3-0 while they’re still struggling well that’s a great start.

1 minute ago, metal said:

Yeah I'm exaggerating a bit due to frustration. Like many I wasn't happy with the O-line but they thankfully won't see a player like Simmons every week.

If they were just that bad but did not commit penalties, its still a fairly easy win.

They have to suck and have sloppy penalties... not great.

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

I agree with that. The struggles of the line is costing the offense as a whole. Too many penalties, too many poor blocking plays. They’re costing the run game too. I am hoping they can get it together, but this guard situation is a serious problem.

How many drives over the last 2 weeks have stalled because of penalties or stuffed runs for no gain or a loss? Like you can’t sustain drives if you keep getting behind the chains and because of this OL we keep seeing it.

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

How many drives over the last 2 weeks have stalled because of penalties or stuffed runs for no gain or a loss? Like you can’t sustain drives if you keep getting behind the chains and because of this OL we keep seeing it.

I agree. The oline IS the biggest problem right now.

9 minutes ago, Jeep_man said:

Huh...

Saleh has not lost to the Eagles till today and Titans have never lost to the Eagles till today.

Other way round::: Eagles had everything to prove by beating Saleh & Titans...

🤣

Eagles beat Titans the last time they played, Hurts had over 300 yards and sat out the 4th qtr.

Saleh is smoke and mirrors like the Buccs, they always caught Hurts Aeagles with injuries and less than stellar offensive mind on the other side. The jets game Lane didn’t play, Hurts had been playing injured Dallas had that weird int mishap and BJ was OC. Patullo was OC vs Niners and AJ. Saleh never beat Hurts with Kellen or Manion.

He took over playcalling for this game. It was his Super Bowl…Eagles are still big ticket in peoples minds, that’s why they run plays we run or think we should run against us.

34 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

I thought Jalen needed everything perfect around him to win??? Oline is trash, Barkley was out 99% of the game and no Goedert for about 50%+ of thw game. Yea he threw 2 picks, (1 his fault, 1 he was hit). But dude was $$$$ on the final drive

I like your confidence but that was an ugly win against a really untalented team.

Onto to the next one.

"We just got to make him play QB"

Jalen Hurts with the game winning Touchdown, lol.

15 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

How bad is the William injury. Are they certain he’s going to be out and another victim of the Madden curse?

He was running and lunged to beat a guy who was trying to trip him up from behind. Looks to be a hamstring. He left without putting any weight on his right leg.

OL is no.1 priority drafting. I liked that under duress, Jalen was able to deliver the ball accurately. I don't know what the teams issue is. But their 3rd qt play is abhorrent.

11 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I agree. The oline IS the biggest problem right now.

But are they going to do anything about it? I really doubt it.

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

But are they going to do anything about it? I really doubt it.

Nothing they can do week 2 of the regular season. Teams aren't going to give up good linemen this early in the season.

Hurts is 13-5 now the last 2 years with a crap OL.

He has 30 passing TDs to 8 picks and another 8 rushing TDs.

That escape and throw to Shipley would be shown 10x on ESPN if it was Mahomes.

Stafford was 12-12 with 34 TDs and 19 picks in the 24 games after his SB in 2021.

His OL was much better than this one.

Agenda all you want. Reality is reality.

22 minutes ago, ShutDownDB said:

Running the play clock way down needs to stop as well. It's making the opposing defense's job a little easier IMO.

THIS has been an issue for me for a few years now....I will never understand why they continue to do that....

4 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

But are they going to do anything about it? I really doubt it.

Does Siri strike you as a Do Anything About It kind of head coach?

In 2024 it was a team revolt at the bye.

Siri needs to be called out for the lunacy of taking the penalty instead of 3rd down on that last Titans FG drive.

You can probably teach a dog with buttons to decline the penalty there.

4 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Nothing they can do week 2 of the regular season. Teams aren't going to give up good linemen this early in the season.

No that’s very true and fair enough. Then we are probably going to lose the next 2 because we are playing good teams.

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

Does Siri strike you as a Do Anything About It kind of head coach?

In 2024 it was a team revolt at the bye.

No but then I’m not a big Sirianni guy to be fair.

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

Siri needs to be called out for the lunacy of taking the penalty instead of 3rd down on that last Titans FG drive.

You can probably teach a dog with buttons to decline the penalty there.

He was trying to back them out of FG range. Hindsight is 20/20

Just now, DBW said:

He was trying to back them out of FG range. Hindsight is 20/20

54 yards if they gain nothing is not out of FG range in 2026.

He was hoping and ignoring basic logic and sound strategy.

If he asked the Titans which they would want they would take the penalty.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.