Xbox Series X

BirdsFanBill

11 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I wasn't comparing it to the last gen digital version I was comparing it to the last gen xbox one X

• CPU: Eight-core 2.3GHz custom AMD.
  • GPU: Six teraflops 1172 MHz.
  • RAM: 12GB GDDR5.
  • Frame rate: Up to 60 fps.
  • Resolution: Up to 4K.
  • Optical: HD Blu-Ray disk drive.
  • Storage: 1TB HDD.

Which is a lot closer and better in some areas. Also a lot of xbox game reviewers and fans are saying makes the Xbox series S not worth it. 

Fak forgot about the one x. 

18 minutes ago, EagleMatt said:

Fak forgot about the one x. 

Lol all good. When you posted your response I was like what the hell was everyone talking about then?? Then I remembered the one x myself then. 

My movers won’t remove anything from walls so had my neighbor lend a hand dismounting the 65” Q90. Tonight he was free so I am content losing the tv for a few days when it means free dismount. 

this how I live for the next few days now. 

474FDEE4-3D76-4208-9CF5-A7EECFFC21A8.jpeg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

My movers won’t remove anything from walls so had my neighbor lend a hand dismounting the 65” Q90. Tonight he was free so I am content losing the tv for a few days when it means free dismount. 

this how I live for the next few days now. 

474FDEE4-3D76-4208-9CF5-A7EECFFC21A8.jpeg

The OCD is real 

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone in here play their series x on a gaming monitor?

Thinking of purchasing one, I am relocating my home desk office situation to the spare attic room (need more room on first floor for baby coming soon) and was thinking of just moving my xbox up there as well and getting a monitor to play on. There is so much information to read and try to understand in terms of what to purchase so was wondering if anyone here has done this themselves yet.

Thinking like a 27 inch monitor would be good.

Sold my Series X for $650 tonight. Opened it launch day... MAYBE played it some that Wednesday night.... can't remember, then have only touched it to box it up and re-shuffle it around my Tetris set-up in my rental, unloading it into my hotel 2 weeks ago today, and setting it up yesterday (for pics and to wipe the console) and again tonight to let the guy see it works.

So $110 profit for a "used" console that's basically been a paperweight while also not blatantly taking advantage of someone on re-sale. I feel like that's my Holiday giving for the season! 

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, EagleMatt said:

Just picked this up. Holy fak does it load bf5 in no time compared to the xb1x.

I didn't have BF5 on PS4. Have it for PS5 now and still seems slow, when all the other ps4 games load quickly. Did BF5 have ridiculous load times on previous gen?

21 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I didn't have BF5 on PS4. Have it for PS5 now and still seems slow, when all the other ps4 games load quickly. Did BF5 have ridiculous load times on previous gen?

stupid slow load times on xbox1x. The SSD (xb series x) makes it quick loading. Strange its still slow on ps5.

29 minutes ago, EagleMatt said:

stupid slow load times on xbox1x. The SSD (xb series x) makes it quick loading. Strange its still slow on ps5.

Well like I said I didn't play it on ps4 so not sure if it's any faster or not lol. I would assume so, just doesn't seem to load as fast as other ps4 games on ps5

• 1 month later...

So, I just ran to my local Walmart to grab a xbox controller for my pc when what happens...... the kid at the electronics counter acting all giddy because they got an interesting in store return. I asked him what it was.. Series X.  Unopened. Returned an hour before i walked in.   So I bought it.  Not sure what to do with it now as I also have a PC that finally arrived a few weeks ago with a Rog Strix 3080. 

20210201_212607.jpg

On 2/1/2021 at 8:25 PM, What The F said:

So, I just ran to my local Walmart to grab a xbox controller for my pc when what happens...... the kid at the electronics counter acting all giddy because they got an interesting in store return. I asked him what it was.. Series X.  Unopened. Returned an hour before i walked in.   So I bought it.  Not sure what to do with it now as I also have a PC that finally arrived a few weeks ago with a Rog Strix 3080. 

its trash. try to make a profit

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Agent23 said:

its trash. try to make a profit

Is it really?  I haven't been keeping up much since the release. 

9 hours ago, What The F said:

Is it really?  I haven't been keeping up much since the release. 

I mean it plays Xbox one games.... there brand is getting fewer and fewer console exclusives worth owning, to where the ratio of "must have” games between them at PlayStation has to be somewhere between 1:5 and 1:10, and I would pick the "over” if we placed offs at 1:7.5

also, just about all the ghey online multiplayer games are now becoming cross platform, so you can still go "pew pew pew” against your loser Xbox buddies from your PS5 as I’m understanding the ever-shrinking separation between call of duty/nba2k/etc

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2020 at 1:08 PM, BirdsFanBill said:

Anyone in here play their series x on a gaming monitor?

Thinking of purchasing one, I am relocating my home desk office situation to the spare attic room (need more room on first floor for baby coming soon) and was thinking of just moving my xbox up there as well and getting a monitor to play on. There is so much information to read and try to understand in terms of what to purchase so was wondering if anyone here has done this themselves yet.

Thinking like a 27 inch monitor would be good.

No. Gaming monitors are too expensive. For now im using a 1080p 32" tv. After Christmas ill get a 4k tv.

Apparently the sweet spot for these systems is 4k, 100+hz, hdmi 2.1. That's a hella expensive display. There aren't many options with that, if any.

• Like 1

On 2/14/2021 at 11:37 PM, EagleMatt said:

No. Gaming monitors are too expensive. For now im using a 1080p 32" tv. After Christmas ill get a 4k tv.

Apparently the sweet spot for these systems is 4k, 100+hz, hdmi 2.1. That's a hella expensive display. There aren't many options with that, if any.

Yeah seems like itll be a while until they catch up and become reasonable price wise. I'm getting this next week

https://www.lg.com/us/monitors/lg-34wn80c-b-ultrawide-monitor

But more just for working at home stuff, but may see how it goes with the xbox series x. 

11 hours ago, BirdsFanBill said:

Yeah seems like itll be a while until they catch up and become reasonable price wise. I'm getting this next week

https://www.lg.com/us/monitors/lg-34wn80c-b-ultrawide-monitor

But more just for working at home stuff, but may see how it goes with the xbox series x. 

Nice I like the ultra wide stuff.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Lmao.  Game pass is so legit. The show. Outriders. Battlefield 6 rumors.  When xbox pipeline of exclusives start dropping, it's gonna be insane value.. ps5 collecting dust outside of the couple of exclusives I enjoyed. I'll fire it up for returnal. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Machine said:

Lmao.  Game pass is so legit. The show. Outriders. Battlefield 6 rumors.  When xbox pipeline of exclusives start dropping, it's gonna be insane value.. ps5 collecting dust outside of the couple of exclusives I enjoyed. I'll fire it up for returnal. 

It's really been awesome for me. Paying like almost nothing more per month than I was with just xbox live and having all these games for free is the best.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Has Xbox has an exclusive game come out yet? 

I don't think they've released new IP. I think it's just been remasters of previous gen games or maybe something similar to Sackboy/Miles Morales where its One/Series X compatible? But I don't even know if they've done the later yet.