Cheap bums

39 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Cheap bums

Nobody wants the lame Xbox :lol: 

B4BB1337-0DDE-4355-8C51-A44117968393.jpeg

1 hour ago, Agent23 said:

Nobody wants the lame Xbox :lol: 

B4BB1337-0DDE-4355-8C51-A44117968393.jpeg

Yeah I feel like anyone going through this craziness to get the new console right now is going to want the series x rather than the series s 

58 minutes ago, BirdsFanBill said:

Yeah I feel like anyone going through this craziness to get the new console right now is going to want the series x rather than the series s 

V sad!

6 hours ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Yikes

That is gonna be a huge issue with a lot of these games I think. They are making them for the previous gen but, making them so they run well on next gen. They are gonna push the limits of the older consoles. Which kind of forces you to buy a new one. 

9 hours ago, Agent23 said:

Pic from Google image search? 

Stock arrived in store for launch day

2 hours ago, BirdsFanBill said:

Best Buy charged my credit card today. All signs look good.

finally got my dual sense shipment notification 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Agent23 said:

finally got my dual sense shipment notification 

Nice! Exciting times no matter what presidential console you support

• Like 1

Wish I was more excited about this, with no launch games this has to be the least excited I've been for a new launch system.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, heyeaglefn said:

Wish I was more excited about this, with no launch games this has to be the least excited I've been for a new launch system.  

I hear you. I'm somewhat excited for AC I guess. Other than that meh, I'll play COD cold war which will be the same. Until Cyberpunk and halo come out anyway. 

3 hours ago, heyeaglefn said:

You could choose the right console and get that Miles Morales! (I also think Godfall is new? Demons Souls is somewhat a remaster and Sackboy plays on PS4... so not sure if those count) 

4 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

You could choose the right console and get that Miles Morales! (I also think Godfall is new? Demons Souls is somewhat a remaster and Sackboy plays on PS4... so not sure if those count) 

I actually have a PS5 coming too.  Almost all my friends are on Xbox so I would be keeping that just for the exclusives.  Trying to determine if it is worth it.  

2 minutes ago, heyeaglefn said:

I actually have a PS5 coming too.  Almost all my friends are on Xbox so I would be keeping that just for the exclusives.  Trying to determine if it is worth it.  

I don’t online games but my understanding is most of the main titles allow cross-platform multiplayer now?

7 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

I don’t online games but my understanding is most of the main titles allow cross-platform multiplayer now?

The problem I run into is once you open cross platform up you are going to get PC players that play with mouse and keyboard.  So if I want to play say COD cross platform I am going to get smoked by PC players.  

COD is for teh gheys tho... not that there’s anything wrong with that :unsure: