Marvel Cinematic Universe Thread

20Safety_Hazards

10 hours ago, 20Safety_Hazards said:

My guess is the surviving avengers brought his body back to avengers compound at which point SWORD collected it. Since Vision signed the accords, and presumably sword is under the accords,  they probably had a claim to recover it. Probably under the claim of protecting it. 

Why would they even have a claim to it?

9 hours ago, NOTW said:

What Safety said.

Plus we're talking after the horrific and shocking events of the snap, T'Challa their King gone, it was all chaos. Wakanda had their own business to deal with. Why would they object to a dead android from outside Wakanda being taken by Captain America and the Avengers?

They literally just opened their world up because of T'Challa and now he's dead. I just don't see them letting some organization just come in. Plus the vibranium came from Wakanda

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NOTW

• 20Safety_Hazards

• UK_EaglesFan89

• Boogyman

3 hours ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

Woo is becoming a very likeable character. 

I liked him immediately in Ant-Man and the Wasp.  He was a good choice to have in WandaVision.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

Why would they even have a claim to it?

They literally just opened their world up because of T'Challa and now he's dead. I just don't see them letting some organization just come in. Plus the vibranium came from Wakanda

Vision doesn't belong to Wakanda so what you're arguing doesn't make any sense.  Vibranium was stolen from Wakanda.  Ultron bought it from Klaue.  But that doesn't mean Wakanda would own or even want Vision's dead body.

Wakanda "opened up" to help other countries with their resources.  They also have a partnership with the Avengers, the good guys.  I don't know why you have an issue with this.

No one in Wakanda would care about the good guys coming in to help cleanup, plus as Safety said maybe no one showed up to Wakanda.  The Avengers just left on a ship and took Vision with them.  No one in Wakanda would care.  They were dealing with losing half their people and their King.  Everyone was mourning.   

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, NOTW said:

I liked him immediately in Ant-Man and the Wasp.  He was a good choice to have in WandaVision.

i thought he was ok in the AM&W, but i like him more & more with his increased character presence. I def agree he was a good choice to be in wandavision. 

29 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Vision doesn't belong to Wakanda so what you're arguing doesn't make any sense.  Vibranium was stolen from Wakanda.  Ultron bought it from Klaue.  But that doesn't mean Wakanda would own or even want Vision's dead body.

Wakanda "opened up" to help other countries with their resources.  They also have a partnership with the Avengers, the good guys.  I don't know why you have an issue with this.

No one in Wakanda would care about the good guys coming in to help cleanup, plus as Safety said maybe no one showed up to Wakanda.  The Avengers just left on a ship and took Vision with them.  No one in Wakanda would care.  They were dealing with losing half their people and their King.  Everyone was mourning.   

maybe Mike is looking for reparations for these people. i don't see a need for acreage but maybe a couple vibranium mules?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, wholesale_Melvin said:

maybe Mike is looking for reparations for these people. i don't see a need for acreage but maybe a couple vibranium mules?

Hmm.  Well Wakanda does have quite a case when you think about it.

• The Avengers created Ultron, who bought their stolen Vibranium from their enemy Klaue to build more robots to destroy all humans.
  • Wanda accidentally blew up people in Lagos that contained Wakandan people.
  • This led to the Sokovia Accords and the summit where their King was assassinated by a bomber (believed to be Bucky at the time).
  • Captain America brought the Bucky - Winter Soldier Hydra assassin - to them to fix him.
  • The Avengers brought Vision to them to fix him.
  • Thanos brought war after them to get Vision's stone.
  • Dr Strange willingly gave Thanos a stone to help him complete his collection and be able to wipe out half of Wakanda and King T'Challa

What's anyone done for Wakanda lately?  They are definitely owed.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NOTW said:

They opened up and then had a huge alien invasion and also lost their king and probably a good portion of their army. I could easily see the remaining ones in charge close shop up and reconfigure things out

1 hour ago, wholesale_Melvin said:

Don't know wtf this is about

22 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

maybe i was wrong, or in this case of woo, wong. 

2 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

They opened up and then had a huge alien invasion and also lost their king and probably a good portion of their army. I could easily see the remaining ones in charge close shop up and reconfigure things out

There is literally no reason Wakanda would shut out help from their friendly allies and not allow the Avengers to take away a dead body.  They were dealing with losing half their people and the aftermath of war, destruction, alien spaceships.  I mean this is a silly argument.  :lol:

2 hours ago, wholesale_Melvin said:

maybe i was wrong, or in this case of woo, wong. 

That's just Wong on so many levels.

6 hours ago, NOTW said:

• Wanda accidentally blew up people in Lagos that contained Wakandan people.

When did they say there were wakandians in there?

5 minutes ago, BFit said:

Capital that W, klan-digger.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, wholesale_Melvin said:

Capital that W, klan-digger.

I mean, I didn't say "them kind" ........

2 hours ago, BFit said:

I mean, I didn't say "them kind" ........

Oh

Then I must apologize for calling you a Klan-digger.

1 hour ago, mikemack8 said:

Just popping in to make sure you nerds all realize Wakanda isn't a real place, right? 

:P

neither is Libera anymore. Just because something doesn't exist does not mean you, as the white man, shouldn't pay reparations. 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, BFit said:

When I looked up the name of the city, I saw references that there were relief workers sent from Wakanda in that building in Lagos. I didn't remember specific mentions of it in the movie, but Black Widow apologizes to T'Chaka at the Summit.  The Marvel Fandom wiki states this as well as the Wikipedia.  

21 hours ago, NOTW said:

When I looked up the name of the city, I saw references that there were relief workers sent from Wakanda in that building in Lagos. I didn't remember specific mentions of it in the movie, but Black Widow apologizes to T'Chaka at the Summit.  The Marvel Fandom wiki states this as well as the Wikipedia.  

It was in Civil War I think. A suicide bomber was going to blow up Cap and Wanda deflected blast to building.  A group representing Wakanda  was among casualties.

What a good, different type of show Wandavision turned out to be. 

I am sure it didn’t go far enough for some people, but they gotta milk that cow for a while. 

• Like 1

It was good but not as good as I thought it'd be. Little disappointed with the finale

Also F Disney for these episode lengths

And don't forget to catch both credit scenes

Spoiler

I liked it. Wanted more of a battle though. Thought it was cool how she did that mind trick so Agatha thinks she's back during the witch burning but then it backfired so Wanda was outnumbered but then Wanda did a reverse.

The one part of the fight reminded me of the old Hulk movie lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX5sDIAVXDE

I was under the impression Hex-Vision uploaded all of the memories to new Vision. I don't understand why he left. Also why didn't Hex-Vision tell Wanda that he did that. Would have likely helped her mentally. I'm guessing he had to decompress or he was reminded of something big and had to deal with it

Hayward with the attempted murder of some made up reality kids. I laughed at the cliché of telling his plan to Jimmy only to get it foiled lol

I like the idea of this setting up Blade and the other content

Seemed like they trolled fans though lol

He wanted to give new Vision a chance to be free of the crazy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1