***OFFICIAL NBA Thread -- Joker is Victorious***

Agent23

Meanwhile, Kevin O’Connor of The Ringer reported on a podcast with Andrew Yang, the former presidential candidate, that the Nets have their eyes on Drummond who’s playing on an expiring $28.7 million contract. ”People around the league say the Nets are hoping that Andre Drummond, the Cavs center, gets bought out. That’s what people say they’re hoping for but that’s unlikely because Cleveland is still in it,” referring to the playoff hunt

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Meanwhile, Kevin O’Connor of The Ringer reported on a podcast with Andrew Yang, the former presidential candidate, that the Nets have their eyes on Drummond who’s playing on an expiring $28.7 million contract. ”People around the league say the Nets are hoping that Andre Drummond, the Cavs center, gets bought out. That’s what people say they’re hoping for but that’s unlikely because Cleveland is still in it,” referring to the playoff hunt

Why would we buy him out when he’s having a great year on an expiring deal?

They also reportedly have interest in Love.

On 1/26/2021 at 2:07 PM, Jenkins27 said:

Why would we buy him out when he’s having a great year on an expiring deal?

They also reportedly have interest in Love.

Teams don't love Drummond for some reason. I think he is worth a protected 1st but what contending team has the cap space to take him on? 

1 minute ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Teams don't love Drummond for some reason. I think he is worth a protected 1st but what contending team has the cap space to take him on? 

I hope the Nets get him. They would have traded Allen who played pretty well against Embiid for Drummond and Jordan who perennially struggle against him. 

5 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Dallas maybe.

Drummond has been great defensively for us this year. I don’t mind keeping him for the year at all. Would really love to move Love tho but nobody will take him. Nance is a better fit for this defensive team that we have.

32 minutes ago, Jenkins27 said:

Dallas maybe.

Drummond has been great defensively for us this year. I don’t mind keeping him for the year at all. Would really love to move Love tho but nobody will take him. Nance is a better fit for this defensive team that we have.

He would be a space killer for Luka 

Love will get bought out 

3 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Dude cant catch a break 

Karl-Anthony Towns reveals he was hit by drunk driver during offseason

Holy hell!!

18 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Two more bodies to go

Nets to sign veteran free agent guard Iman Shumpert

I’m sure Kyrie had a role in that signing. Seemed to get along in Cleveland.

Jarrett Allen in his first start for Cleveland with Drummond out: 23 pts on 7/9 shooting, 18 boards, 5 blocks

Ball vs Morant tonight should be fun. Ball is absolutely exceeding expectations and will be an All Star sooner than we think. Kid can play. I always thought he would be a taller Rondo or White Chocolate 

9 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Ball vs Morant tonight should be fun. Ball is absolutely exceeding expectations and will be an All Star sooner than we think. Kid can play. I always thought he would be a taller Rondo or White Chocolate 

Something both Ball bros have, ridiculous court vision. 

4 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Something both Ball bros have, ridiculous court vision. 

LaMelo is already head and shoulders above his brother. Kid is an elite passer and I am surprised that he is the scorer he is. All Star sooner than we think 

Lakers pull out back to back ot wins against the Thunder without Davis. The depth is really starting to show. They're starting to jell

5 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

LaMelo is already head and shoulders above his brother. Kid is an elite passer and I am surprised that he is the scorer he is. All Star sooner than we think 

I'll.admit to being wrong I thought Lamelo was going to bust big time. 

My guess (Kyrie and Trae will get in the East) 

All Stars East Starters

Embiid, Giannis, KD, Beal, Harden

Reserves

Bam, Vucevic, Middleton, Van Fleet, LaVine, Tatum, Jaylon Brown

West Starters 

LeBron, Jokic, Kawhi, Curry, Luka

Rudy Gobert, AD, Paul George, Lillard, Conley, SGA, Christian Wood