***OFFICIAL NBA Thread -- Joker is Victorious***

Agent23

8 hours ago, Dave Moss said:

he is such a soft bish

was really hoping they would lose

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Brooks annoy the F out of Steph again and Ja actually hit a few shots. 

I thought you were a Sixers fan?

8 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

I thought you were a Sixers fan?

Grizzlies first, lived in Memphis for a few years and had season tickets during the Grit and Grind era. 

I like the Sixers and like to talk basketball. I don't have the same lvl of F every other team with the Eagles and football. 

• Like 2

I honestly wouldn’t be doing anything else important tonight, but I’d rather the game be on a weeknight. Friday is my night I can just do whatever and give no F’s. 

I’m a Vancouver Grizzlies fan.

21 minutes ago, rambo said:

Your Grizzlies gonna do this @DaEagles4Life?

Let’s hope not!

Since winner is playing at Utah Sunday night, would Memphis flight straight from San Fran to Utah if they win tonight? I’d have to imagine in this new/unique play-in situation, they’d have had to flown to golden state with the mindset of being on the road for about a week straight 

F’ing Wiggins finally learned how to make a layup 

Bright side? I can use my Samsung for dedicated Days Gone during nba playoffs and just have whatever games happen to be on showing on my 2nd screen 

Warriors are a garbage team. Curry and a bunch of clowns. Curry is bouncing after next season and I can’t blame him.

1 hour ago, Blazehound said:

Warriors are a garbage team. Curry and a bunch of clowns. Curry is bouncing after next season and I can’t blame him.

Klay is back and they can no longer double Steph. Wiseman is a trade piece, TWolves pick is outside of Top 3 it goes to the Warriors. 

They will be a Top 4 seed in the West next year if healthy. 

This is the first year in as many as I can remember that we have this many great first round match ups.

• Like 1

Holy hell Kawhi just posterized the sheet out of the dude. 

10 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Klay is back and they can no longer double Steph. Wiseman is a trade piece, TWolves pick is outside of Top 3 it goes to the Warriors. 

Also can use Wiggins contract to match salaries if they want to make a big move. And if the pick doesn’t convey this year then it’s unprotected in 2022

19 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

I just don’t see it with the Warriors going forward.

After an ACL and Achilles injury in back to back years, no guarantee Klay is anywhere back to his old self. He will also turn 32 next season.

Wiseman is a raw prospect, coming off a knee injury. Not sure how much value he holds.

Outside of the top few picks, the talent in the upcoming draft class is so-so.

Wiggins contract is a net negative. The value received back in any trade on that contact would not be great.

And of top of this, Oubre’s contact expires after this season.

42 minutes ago, Blazehound said:

I just don’t see it with the Warriors going forward.

After an ACL and Achilles injury in back to back years, no guarantee Klay is anywhere back to his old self. He will also turn 32 next season.

Wiseman is a raw prospect, coming off a knee injury. Not sure how much value he holds.

Outside of the top few picks, the talent in the upcoming draft class is so-so.

Wiggins contract is a net negative. The value received back in any trade on that contact would not be great.

And of top of this, Oubre’s contact expires after this season.

Have you watched Klay play before? When has he ever relied on his athleticism. 

Wiseman absolutely has value and he is 20.

Oubre made the team worse so he has little to no value on the Warriors. Poole will pick up his scoring. 

This is a really good draft with a lot of talented kids who play the wing position. 

10 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Have you watched Klay play before? When has he ever relied on his athleticism. 

Wiseman absolutely has value and he is 20.

Oubre made the team worse so he has little to no value on the Warriors. Poole will pick up his scoring. 

This is a really good draft with a lot of talented kids who play the wing position. 

I actually think they are going to make a play like they did with Durant tbh. They have wiseman, Minnesota’s pick, their pick and Wiggins to match salary who has i believe entering his second to last year. So Wiggins at the end of the 2021-22 season will have one year left as an expiring contract and becomes very nice for a team acquiring him.

Hypothetically let’s say Bradley Beal wants out of Washington (probably won’t but just let’s go with it— last year of deal has a PO for 22-23) the wizards could get wiseman, eventual salary cap space/expiring contract of Wiggins, warriors first in 2021 (lottery) and the Minnesota pick the warriors got for russell (becomes unprotected in 2022 if not conveyed this year). And likely more picks. That’s a pretty good 

NBA officiating is so bad :roll: That whole sequence with Lebron and Paul then the fight that broke out - what a joke

Just saw the replay of the Paul foul on Lebron

like i said before. Soft bish. Such a flop

1 hour ago, The_Omega said:

Lakers

image.gif.d94ca025f5335e0b63e3b0b0c2ec158b.gif

They lost the first game of their first 2 series last year too....