***OFFICIAL NBA Thread -- Joker is Victorious***

Agent23

On 2/12/2021 at 8:02 PM, DaEagles4Life said:

My guess (Kyrie and Trae will get in the East) 

All Stars East Starters

Embiid, Giannis, KD, Beal, Harden

Reserves

Bam, Vucevic, Middleton, Van Fleet, LaVine, Tatum, Jaylon Brown

West Starters 

LeBron, Jokic, Kawhi, Curry, Luka

Rudy Gobert, AD, Paul George, Lillard, Conley, SGA, Christian Wood 

No Sexton? 😤

If Drummond and/or Griffen get buyouts I'm hoping the Lakers can scoop one up. Preferably Drummond

1 hour ago, Godfather said:

If Drummond and/or Griffen get buyouts I'm hoping the Lakers can scoop one up. Preferably Drummond

They will need the help of Davis needs more time

It was cute how the refs tried their hardest to help Lebron win that game last night - sadly, he couldn't pull it out 

• Like 1

The real MVP of the league should be Christian Wood. Team has lost 10 out of 11 since he got hurt and I think they had an 8 game winning streak prior to that. 

5 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Lillard is probably the most under appreciated player in the NBA, for sure. 

True, I think he only really started getting recognized more the last year or so because he was jacking up those long ass 3's like they were nothing. Other then that he is just on a small market team who is stuck on a middle of the road team and people just can't get excited about that. They really need to blow that team up Lillard and Mcollum are not going anywhere. 

2 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

True, I think he only really started getting recognized more the last year or so because he was jacking up those long ass 3's like they were nothing. Other then that he is just on a small market team who is stuck on a middle of the road team and people just can't get excited about that. They really need to blow that team up Lillard and Mcollum are not going anywhere. 

????

They’re a top 5 team this year.

40 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

????

They’re a top 5 team this year.

Ummmm...... 10 teams go in to the playoffs they are 5 so that would be literally middle of the pack team like I said 

?????

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/warriors/draymond-green-praises-lamelo-ball-riding-james-wiseman

"I must be completely honest -- my mom and I talk basketball all the time," Draymond started. "I hadn't had a chance to really see LaMelo play much. He was in Australia, and I'm not one to really follow a ton of high school kids -- unless I personally know them or they're going to Michigan State. 

"My mom would call me earlier in the year [and say], 'LaMelo is good.' And I'm like, "Ah, ma. He's putting up stats but a lot of people put up stats. I'm not sure I believe the stats.' I hadn't really watched him play.

"And as I've watched him play ... my goodness. I texted my mom not long ago. I said, 'Mom. You were right. LaMelo is problem.' I love his game. He's super fast. I had no clue he's fast and downhill like that.

On 3/13/2021 at 11:09 PM, DaEagles4Life said:

Good luck 

Idk why they want Drummond. Statpadder.

LaMelo Ball over 17 games as a starter:

20 points, 6.8 assists, 6.3 rebounds

43% from 3, 85% from the line

Just F, kid is only 19, and has the most important quality in that he loves to play basketball. 

And LaMelo rumored done for season with broken wrist

StatMuse: Nine of the 12 teams with the best record in the NBA are from the West. The West 9 seed (Grizzlies) has a better record than the East 4 seed (Hornets)