***OFFICIAL NBA Thread -- Joker is Victorious***

Agent23

20 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

They lost the first game of their first 2 series last year too....

Don’t try to take this away from me.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

MSG IS ON FIRE 

And young shut them all up. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

And young shut them all up. 

Bogdanovich hit big shots since he was in Europe so lucky he didn't go to the Bucks.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Bogdanovich hit big shots since he was in Europe so lucky he didn't go to the Bucks.

I agree. Tbh i think the hawks beat the Knicks and i wouldn’t be shocked if they take the sixers to 6 games. The sixers have had issues with the hawks in the past particularly in atlanta. They also have like barkley said a bunch of good offensive weapons. They have 9 guys averaging double figures. 

17 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I agree. Tbh i think the hawks beat the Knicks and i wouldn’t be shocked if they take the sixers to 6 games. The sixers have had issues with the hawks in the past particularly in atlanta. They also have like barkley said a bunch of good offensive weapons. They have 9 guys averaging double figures. 

When Taj Gibson is giving you clutch minutes you ain't winning crap 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

When Taj Gibson is giving you clutch minutes you ain't winning crap 

Frankly i think the knicks massively overachieved. They have two guys that consistently score in randle and rose. That said Randle’s PER is really not all that impressive for being consider their star player. It’s 45th. Ben Simmons isn’t that far behind at 53. 

interesting stat only 2 teams have 2 players in the top 20 in PER. Brooklyn (kyrie and harden) and Atlanta (capella and young) 

• Like 1

Bane just drilled that 3 over a guy with time running out in the 3rd. Love to see the Jazz lose.

5 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

Bane just drilled that 3 over a guy with time running out in the 3rd. Love to see the Jazz lose.

Never seen a team gain confidence in the span of one game. Brooks put this team on his back and his swagger is infectious

Won't win the series, but this confidence will help for the next 5 years in growth. 

• Like 1

Grizz got game one. Mitchell will be back, but still they believe they can win. Jazz will have to work for all 4 wins. 

• Like 1

Is anyone else following this Kwame Brown stuff on YouTube? It's all beyond hilarious. 😂

Trae Young got major star treatment, call after call for absolutely nothing down the stretch.  Knicks will win that series, he wont get those calls even at home.  So overrated

3 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:

checked again....LeBron is still a soft bish

Seriously - he's such a punk.  It is still unfathomable to me how people can say he's the GOAT.  Every time I see him flop or roll around on the floor to get a call after a soft foul, I think "Jordan would have eaten this dude alive".  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Mike31mt said:

Trae Young got major star treatment, call after call for absolutely nothing down the stretch.  Knicks will win that series, he wont get those calls even at home.  So overrated

Hawks go 9 deep and if Noel is hurt then no chance. You can't play 35 year old Taj 24 minutes a game. 

1 hour ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Hawks go 9 deep and if Noel is hurt then no chance. You can't play 35 year old Taj 24 minutes a game. 

I think the hawks are just a better team and more difficult to defend. People look at the Knicks beating them 3 times this year. Trae young got hurt in one game and the other two were before the coaching change. I actually think the Knicks grit and toughness will make this a tough series but i could see atlanta winning in 6 cause they play much better at home (16-20 on the road and 25-11 at home). Yet they were able to win in the garden in a frenzy of the first game back with a nice amount of fans. That’s pretty impressive for a team that’s like the 5-6th youngest in the league. 

I think Nate gets too much credit for the Hawks and Bogdanovic came back the same time Nate was made the HC. Players league and Bodgan is the difference in that team. 

Look at these numbers once he got back healthy. 

Screenshot_20210524-152907.png

51 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

I think Nate gets too much credit for the Hawks and Bogdanovic came back the same time Nate was made the HC. Players league and Bodgan is the difference in that team. 

Look at these numbers once he got back healthy. 

Screenshot_20210524-152907.png

I’d also think trading for Lou Williams was an upgrade to their roster. Rondo really wasn’t giving them as much as Lou Williams is. Rondo was giving them 3 points and 3.5 assists. Williams is giving them more minutes, 10 points and 3.5 assists

Rondo doesn't care about the regular season at this point in his career.

Lou definitely saved them in the 3rd quarter yesterday. Was a double digit lead without his buckets. 

I don't need to ever see Thanasis Antetokounmpo again. Dude is irrelevant but camera love to show him.