***OFFICIAL NBA Thread -- Joker is Victorious***

Agent23

31 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Cry Lebron cry :roll: 

LeBron wants a bye all the way to the Finals.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

Waaaahhh I have to earn my way into the playoffs waaahhhhh

Umm thats what he is saying is that he rather earn his play off spot and not be handed to him by a rule change.... 

17 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Umm thats what he is saying is that he rather earn his play off spot and not be handed to him by a rule change.... 

Nothing is being handed to him - the play in games are for seeds 7-10.  Right now the Lakers are clinging to the 6 seed by a thread and in danger of having to play in.  The old way was top 8 make it, right?  If it was that way, they'd most likely be in as they have a comfortable gap between them and the 8 seed.

I could be wrong but that's how I interpreted it - I also don't like Lebron AT ALL so that may have something to do with it :lol: 

22 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Nothing is being handed to him - the play in games are for seeds 7-10.  Right now the Lakers are clinging to the 6 seed by a thread and in danger of having to play in.  The old way was top 8 make it, right?  If it was that way, they'd most likely be in as they have a comfortable gap between them and the 8 seed.

I could be wrong but that's how I interpreted it - I also don't like Lebron AT ALL so that may have something to do with it :lol: 

I don't like him either lol. That's not why he was saying it though. Im pretty sure he would rather just not be in the playoffs then do a tournament type deal 

3 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Van Gundy sucks for the Pelicans and should be fired 

Yay warriors! 

8 hours ago, Dave Moss said:

:roll: :roll: :roll: 

Saw that yesterday and the amount of up votes the first question got is amazing. 

Basically a link to him in college getting spanked in a locker room haha 

1 hour ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Anthony Edwards is the best post interview 

Rubio!!

5 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Anthony Edwards is the best post interview 

I am so contemplating season tickets. Not sure of availability, but they have lower level bowl seats that are $23 a game, so I could get a pair for the season for under $2k... and this Edwards kid could turn into something. 

Watched the last two nights. Both games pretty much down to the wire. Taking out the top 2 seeds in the league in a span of 48 hours. I'm getting rejuvenated right as playoffs are in sight. Would be so defeating to catch 2 L's in the play in at this point :lol: 

13 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

Watched the last two nights. Both games pretty much down to the wire. Taking out the top 2 seeds in the league in a span of 48 hours. I'm getting rejuvenated right as playoffs are in sight. Would be so defeating to catch 2 L's in the play in at this point :lol: 

Grizzlies play Warriors on Sunday so might come down to that game if we can beat the Kings twice. 

• Like 1

On 5/12/2021 at 9:16 AM, DaEagles4Life said:

Grizzlies play Warriors on Sunday so might come down to that game if we can beat the Kings twice. 

I dont know why lakers and blazers dont have a symbol... looks like one of us will be facing someone else in the play-in tho? I don't think any of the teams seeded below MEM can overtake you at 9th, so only GSW or MEM will be in 8th and at least have the safety new of being able to Lose yet still be alive. 

image.png.eac979d29c166589c6df265a7347bb9b.png

23 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

I dont know why lakers and blazers dont have a symbol... looks like one of us will be facing someone else in the play-in tho? I don't think any of the teams seeded below MEM can overtake you at 9th, so only GSW or MEM will be in 8th and at least have the safety new of being able to Lose yet still be alive. 

image.png.eac979d29c166589c6df265a7347bb9b.png

I think because Blazers and Lakers could still swap places

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mikemack8 said:

I think because Blazers and Lakers could still swap places

Definitely possible but they own the tie breaker so really only need to win one game 

Lakers play Pelicans, Pacers

Blazers got Suns, Nuggets 

Warriors resting all their legitimate players tonight :sad: 

Boys are in a ball movement groove! 

On the old EMB I had two separate threads of if T-Mac and Ben Wallace would make the HOF. I don't remember for T-Mac, but for Wallace majority said no and I got clowned for saying he is a HOFer. Well deserved for him, Ben Wallace was a beast.

2 hours ago, Jenkins27 said:

On the old EMB I had two separate threads of if T-Mac and Ben Wallace would make the HOF. I don't remember for T-Mac, but for Wallace majority said no and I got clowned for saying he is a HOFer. Well deserved for him, Ben Wallace was a beast.

I don't know, still don't think he should of been in. He was a great defender for 4-5 years and a good rebounder for 2 seasons. Just think you should.be great to elite for longer then that.