***OFFICIAL NBA Thread -- Joker is Victorious***

Agent23

Miami getting destroyed. I didn’t see that coming. I thought this series would be a 6 or 7 game series. If the bucks manage to win one on the road might be over in 5

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Miami getting destroyed. I didn’t see that coming. I thought this series would be a 6 or 7 game series. If the bucks manage to win one on the road might be over in 5

Got Ariza and Iggy playing 50 combined minutes. Just not good enough 

20 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Got Ariza and Iggy playing 50 combined minutes. Just not good enough 

Also herro hasn’t been nearly as good as he was last year particularly when he was in the bubble 

TNT and ESPN need to put every announcer in the arena ASAP. These delays on this game today is pathetic. 

Really really interesting if the clippers lose this series to the mavs how Kawhi is going to feel about the clippers going forward. They blamed Doc last year. Can’t blame him this year. 

4 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Really really interesting if the clippers lose this series to the mavs how Kawhi is going to feel about the clippers going forward. They blamed Doc last year. Can’t blame him this year. 

They have zero assets that can be traded except for PG. Team is done

Clippers are the reason why you can't crown a team champions just because they put some great players together. Kawhi should of stayed in the East, he is a great player but, so is a sheet Ron of others in the west. 

3 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Clippers are the reason why you can't crown a team champions just because they put some great players together. Kawhi should of stayed in the East, he is a great player but, so is a sheet Ron of others in the west. 

Luka stays healthy he is a Top 10 player if not higher. Dude is in total control and only 22. 

3 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I, too, am expecting big things from sheet Ron of others in the future. He's electric!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

They have zero assets that can be traded except for PG. Team is done

It’s why i wouldn’t be shocked if kawhi opts out (PO this offseason) and gages the rest of the league. He might want to be in LA but i think he also realizes what you just said. Plus there’s been rumors if they went out early he could be on the move. 

5 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

It’s why i wouldn’t be shocked if kawhi opts out (PO this offseason) and gages the rest of the league. He might want to be in LA but i think he also realizes what you just said. Plus there’s been rumors if they went out early he could be on the move. 

Heat rumors already starting up and he could let Jimmy be the alpha on that team. 

18 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Heat rumors already starting up and he could let Jimmy be the alpha on that team. 

Possible. Frankly there’s rumors coming out now Jimmy was unhappy with some guys on the team this year who he felt weren’t working hard enough or putting enough into the team. Basically beginning what we saw in Minnesota. I would go to Miami if i were kawhi cause pat Riley knows how to construct teams around stars but butler is a pain in the ass and i could easily see Jimmy barking about kawhi taking games off ans chemistry not being good. I actually think GS makes some sense for him since they have Minnesota’s first, their first, wiseman and Wiggins to match salary in a sign and trade. I doubt GS wants to give up all that since kawhi would want out. tNot sure what the clippers can do if he wants out. Dealing all those picks for PG could potentially blow up in their face.

I had someone i trust who’s got good connections to the SDSU program say kawhi didn’t hate playing for Doc that it was more PG that ultimately led them to that firing. Not that i think he’s come to Philly (would have to be a sign and trade). Frankly i think there be a better chance he’d go to the Knicks cause it’s NY and i don’t see that happening. 

2 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Luka stays healthy he is a Top 10 player if not higher. Dude is in total control and only 22. 

I love Luka he is only going to get better

54 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I love Luka he is only going to get better

It’s amazing teams passed on him in that draft. I feel this was the old he has been in the spotlight for so long teams began knitpicking at him and it dropped him from the best player to top 5. Felt like Deshaun watson who had been in the spotlight at Clemson for a couple years and dropped cause of his last season at Clemson where his regular season was still really good but not as good as the season before and people knitpicked. It’s also pretty amazing the Suns hired their head coach to specifically work with Luka cause of their relationship then went ayton (can tell you from an Arizona coach that sarver pushed that as ayton was a Wildcat). Then the kings went bagley. And when you think about it if anyone who would have connections to know how good Luka was it should’ve been vlade considering the league Luka was playing in overseas. Interesting story with bagley Arizona was recruiting him. Heard his family was a pain in the ass (that if he went to AZ they’d have to take his brother in a couple years— not so much with Duke) and coaches didn’t think his work ethic matched that of ayton (believed ayton’s upbringing drove him)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Why Duke didn't recruit Bagley's brother, his Dad is a headache. 

Why bagley’s brother went to ASU 

League is so lucky Bogdanović didn't go to the Bucks. They would be the favorites in my opinion. He is so good and been in high pressure situations. 

4 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Down 10 with 8 left can Trae bring them back. Next Reggie if he does. 

I expect the hawks to come back in this game. The Knicks are beginning to just jack up shots and atlanta is getting good looks. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I expect the hawks to come back in this game. The Knicks are beginning to just jack up shots and atlanta is getting good looks. 

Hunter absolutely killed them in the final minutes just wide open shots clanked 

• Like 1

Just now, DaEagles4Life said:

Hunter absolutely killed them in the final minutes just wide open shots clanked 

They had really good looks and Hunter missed at least 3 of them. I felt for a good 3-4 mins the Knicks were just taking bad shots and the hawks had a chance to really pull ahead and just couldn’t get over the final hump. 

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

They had really good looks and Hunter missed at least 3 of them. I felt for a good 3-4 mins the Knicks were just taking bad shots and the hawks had a chance to really pull ahead and just couldn’t get over the final hump. 

They got it within 3 but just missed it. 

1 minute ago, DaEagles4Life said:

They got it within 3 but just missed it. 

I believe they got it to 91-91. Then they just missed easy looks and the Knicks finally stopped taking bad shots 

As a Grizzlies fan, I'll be surprised if this is game is close tonight to be honest. 

Jazz can't shoot from 3 that bad again and Mitchell and his first game back.