***OFFICIAL NBA Thread -- Joker is Victorious***

Agent23

7 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

As a Grizzlies fan, I'll be surprised if this is game is close tonight to be honest. 

If Mitchell isn’t back close to what he was i think the grizzlies have a chance of winning this series. They are the more athletic team imo and Have the young legs on defense to make the jazz work hard for it. Also i hate Dillion brooks but the kid has always been a winner and he’s a guy you hate to go against but love to have on your team.  

7 hours ago, Jenkins27 said:

Jordan would never. 

He should get screamed at. Pope hasn't been aggressive at all

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Nets Bucks is going to be the best series in the playoffs 

Feels like Miami blew their load against the sixers then never recovered. 

46 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Feels like Miami blew their load against the sixers then never recovered. 

Herro and Duncan took a step back and Crowder is 10x better than Ariza and Iggy. 

Was basically two guys who played terribly And a bunch of average players for the Heat 

James at 36, is still the best player in the league when he wants to turn it on. 

• Like 1

I am not sure AD can make it two more months without getting injured. He went down awkwardly a few times tonight 

12 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

James at 36, is still the best player in the league when he wants to turn it on. 

True. when he is on and healthy he’s still the best player in the league. Also doesn’t help the Suns besides ayton have no size and really no one to make LeBron work. Crowder at this stage of his career is a bad option. The sixers have Simmons who isn’t going to stop him but he’s gonna make him work harder. Ditto for guys like Durant who has that type of length and kawhi (iggy back in the warriors run). They won’t stop Lebron but they definitely provide a bigger challenge for lebron. However he’s likely to avoid the clippers cause the clippers gonna clip. Only gonna face nets, bucks or Sixers .

Frankly Lue should be fired for being an idiot and continuing to have Beverley try to guard doncic and not kawhi and PG i get good coach like Rick C. will try to get Beverley on doncic but the adjustments by lue have been atrocious. 

i feel like AD’s injury has always been a ticking time bomb. Usually when you have a calf injury that’s really bad it’s a matter of time before your Achilles pops. That’s what happened with Jordan hicks with the eagles. Happened with Durant in Gs. 

Randle continuing to be bad in this series. Currently 1-11 with 7 points. Hawks are going to win this series in 6. They are better than the knicks offensively and the knicks don’t have enough weapons especially with randle struggling 

32 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Randle continuing to be bad in this series. Currently 1-11 with 7 points. Hawks are going to win this series in 6. They are better than the knicks offensively and the knicks don’t have enough weapons especially with randle struggling 

They have really no one. Love watching Rose play but he can't be your #2

• Like 1

Just now, DaEagles4Life said:

They have really no one. Love watching Rose play but he can't be your #2

Yeah i thought the Knicks would lose this in 6 simply cause i thought they’d win two home games with the garden being what it is and defensively stealing a game they shouldn’t win. I wouldn’t be shocked if atlanta finds a way to win this in 5. I don’t think atlanta will beat the sixers but i think it’ll be a harder series then people think. They are a good up and coming team. I liked them last year to make the playoffs but i just don’t think they were ready yet and missing a piece or two 

Clippers off to a good start down 11-0

classy Celtics fans with the F you kyrie chants 

So much for Butler being "stupidly locked in". He was utter trash this postseason.

5 hours ago, Boogyman said:

So much for Butler being "stupidly locked in". He was utter trash this postseason.

Gotta wonder if he’s beginning to break down. That was always the concern once you got into the 3rd and 4th year of that contract with his wear and tear and how hard he plays that he’d begin to breakdown. 

4 hours ago, Boogyman said:

Having the Greek freak on your ass doenst help either

Never expected the Grizzlies to win the series but they are definitely making the Jazz work for every win. Will be vital experience for them in the years to come. 

On 5/28/2021 at 12:24 AM, DaEagles4Life said:

I am not sure AD can make it two more months without getting injured. He went down awkwardly a few times tonight 

Well that didn't last long 

Harden with Harris and bench is such a killer backup lineup. His Rockets days 

F’ers are crazy 

Shoulda said he was a protester throwing it at a cop. The DA would drop the charges.

• Haha 1

After a year plus of lockdown it appears fans have forgotten to behave like humans and not a-holes.

Well I will say this....nothing is guaranteed but...if the Sixers make it to the Eastern Conference Finals, I would MUCH rather play the Bucks than the Nets.  Jesus, what they did to Boston last night.......