Jalen Hurts - shoulder sprain injury; expected for playoffs

Moderator6

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Read it again.  Not a real rumor.  The author is "advising” the Broncos to do it.

I know someone else said it too. That's why I didn't start it's own thread for it. Just put it in the threads that were relevant, if people wanted to read it or not. No big deal

6 hours ago, downundermike said:

Read it again.  Not a real rumor.  The author is "advising” the Broncos to do it.

Yes thank you for clarifying that. And my "second round pick" was also just me advising. 

16 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Yes thank you for clarifying that. And my "second round pick" was also just me advising. 

I'm glad the post police are around to clarify sheet. As I stated it had something to do with an eagles player and it was basically nonsense but, something to read if you chose too. Which is why I didn't create its own thread. 

13 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Everyone seen enough?

I saw enough last year.

1 minute ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

I saw enough last year.

Yeah me too. But there were alot of Hurts Humpers who wanted more. Maybe they've had enough now. 

2 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Yeah me too. But there were alot of Hurts Humpers who wanted more. Maybe they've had enough now. 

True but they’d never admit it 

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

I'm still shocked that those people couldn't see what he was in college.  He's a Wildcat QB (essentially a throwing RB).  

Just now, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

I'm still shocked that those people couldn't see what he was in college.  He's a Wildcat QB (essentially a throwing RB).  

When the greatest college coach in history benches you in the MIDDLE of a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP, that should tell you all you need to know. 

I was at my kids’ cross country races all day today so I missed the game, but is the rent still due? 

1 minute ago, Columbus Eagle said:

I was at my kids’ cross country races all day today so I missed the game, but is the rent still due? 

Yeah he behind about 3 payments 

8 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Discussion over.

If only it were so. I think Siri is going down with the Hurts ship. 

2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Time for an eviction.

Should never have drafted him. Doug would still be our HC and Wentz would still be our QB. 

16 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

If only it were so. I think Siri is going down with the Hurts ship. 

Should never have drafted him. Doug would still be our HC and Wentz would still be our QB. 

Ohh ish you did it now! EazyEaglez's Wentz alarm is going off, he'll be in here tell you how bad a QB Carson is any minute now.

5 minutes ago, ShutDownDB said:

Ohh ish you did it now! EazyEaglez's Wentz alarm is going off, he'll be in here tell you how bad a QB Carson is any minute now.

I took enough abuse last year when I said Wentz was a much better QB than Hurts. Guess who was right and guess who was wrong? 

I am comparing Hurts to McNabb and Wentz and posting some facts and mostly opinions.

Hurts has much better weapons than McNabb had in 1st couple years and Hurts has better weapons than Wentz 1st season. 

Sorry to get off track, Mialatta played liked garbage today. Maybe it's going to take him a game to get used to the left side again.

I just don't see the progress I was hoping for from Hurts. I was hoping for Hurts to play like Russell Wilson. That's who I wanted to compare him to based on what I was seeing late last and early this year.

I saw McNabb and Wentz make progress with each start and Hurts is not progressing. Accuracy and understanding defenses are Hurts problems. 

McNabb and Wentz were stuck in some ways that would or will probably never get them to a SB win. But you saw things McNabb did early running, throwing and making desicions with the football and passes, runs and decisions that Wentz made and you knew they had something special.

I honestly don't think Hurts is even in the same class of QB as the 2 QB's I compared him too. I haven't seen enough plays from Hurts that made me say 'WOW'!

Hurts just doesn't have 'it' in my opinion and I think I have seen all that he is.

Hopefully, Hurts proves me wrong as an Eagles QB.

4 minutes ago, Iggle_nj said:

I am comparing Hurts to McNabb and Wentz and posting some facts and mostly opinions.

Hurts has much better weapons than McNabb had in 1st couple years and Hurts has better weapons than Wentz 1st season. 

Sorry to get off track, Mialatta played liked garbage today. Maybe it's going to take him a game to get used to the left side again.

I just don't see the progress I was hoping for from Hurts. I was hoping for Hurts to play like Russell Wilson. That's who I wanted to compare him to based on what I was seeing late last and early this year.

I saw McNabb and Wentz make progress with each start and Hurts is not progressing. Accuracy and understanding defenses are Hurts problems. 

McNabb and Wentz were stuck in some ways that would or will probably never get them to a SB win. But you saw things McNabb did early running, throwing and making desicions with the football and passes, runs and decisions that Wentz made and you knew they had something special.

I honestly don't think Hurts is even in the same class of QB as the 2 QB's I compared him too. I haven't seen enough plays from Hurts that made me say 'WOW'!

Hurts just doesn't have 'it' in my opinion and I think I have seen all that he is.

One of the stupidest thing this team ever did was bench Wentz for this suck fest QB. Should have just let him have his off year and came back this year. But no. We had to bench him for this clown. 

56 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

One of the stupidest thing this team ever did was bench Wentz for this suck fest QB. Should have just let him have his off year and came back this year. But no. We had to bench him for this clown. 

So we don't draft Hurtz and Wentz is here this season. How exactly does that change much of anything this year or next?

Just now, Thing3 said:

So we don't draft Hurtz and Wentz is here this season. How exactly does that change much of anything this year or next?

Because Wentz is a real QB and Hurts isn't. 

1 hour ago, Iggle_nj said:

I don't know anything about Oline but just a guess that going from left to right and back a lot isn't the preferred thing

2 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Because Wentz is a real QB and Hurts isn't. 

Drafting Hurts started the mess, Doug’s offense with 27 advisers, plus arguing with Howie, killed the team from the top down combined with Wentz’s poor play to the GB game.  Not to mention the garbage roster where T. Fulgham was the best receiver on the team for 5 weeks, and the 12 different O line combos, Alshon snd DJax checking out.  It was a Perfect Storm of ineptitude caused by Howie Roseman and Jeffrey Lurie, that has continued to poison this season as well. 

Archived