Jalen Hurts - shoulder sprain injury; expected for playoffs

Moderator6

5 hours ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

In here, you may be right.  The professionals with the team can see it much clearer than us.  They know what good QB play looks like and what potential exists.  Taking the ball out of his hands isn't saying much positive about their beliefs in him.

Or maybe they are trying different things to see what works.

There are many was to win in this league. Aaron Rodgers has the same amount of Super Bowl wins as Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson and Nick Foles.

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, pallidrone said:

There are many was to win in this league. Aaron Rodgers has the same amount of Super Bowl wins as Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson and Nick Foles.

More often than not SB wins are dictated by roster talent and not always by who has the better quarterback. 

1 hour ago, Perforator said:

Ahh, so now the truth comes out. No wonder you hate Wentz so much, he replaced your boy.

I think you have unmasked bobbywizdum from the old board.  

@downundermike battered him for years, before he was banned.  It makes sense now.

49 minutes ago, pallidrone said:

Maybe they have to find a new way to win, because his arm isn't going to do it.  That is ultimately all I care about so I hope they find a way.

2 hours ago, EagleVA said:

No doubt Hurts has accuracy issues but it seems as though every time the Eagles score their opponent answers with a score of their own, in light of that I'm surprised the Eagles have won any games this year. 

The defense has definitely been suspect and made it harder to win lately.  However, so have many other parts of the team.  There are just too many flaws to put it onto any one spot.  

5 minutes ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

@downundermike battered him for years, before he was banned.  It makes sense now.

I have often wondered, but he has been on point with his spelling, so he has not given it away if he is.

3 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Well they let a real quarterback go when they let Nick Foles go.

Tell us about all the success Nick Foles has had the last 3 year.

8 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I have often wondered, but he has been on point with his spelling, so he has not given it away if he is.

The rambling posts, punctuation, creepy man crush on Foles with stalking for Wentz posts, argumentative nature on every topic, instant triggering, use of the "z"... just sayin'. 

"Of coarse", on his flat earth, he may have found spell check too. 

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

Tell us about all the success Nick Foles has had the last 3 year.

What success have the Eagles had that’s been so great since he left?

52 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Well that’s where you’re wrong considering I was a huge supporter of Wentz especially earlier in his career and I constantly wrote I thought he had to be one of the best players in the league, but I know you beanbaggers once you all get in your circle of Wentz defense you all get crazy.  

1 hour ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

@EazyEaglez may get carried away and obsess a bit on certain topics. I've gone round and round with him myself and have gotten into it with him. Eazy doesn't back down from his thoughts that's where I just let it go if my opinion isn't getting anywhere. 

That being said eazy is no bobbywizdum at all not even close. I've talked to eazy plenty of times on the old board I effing hated Bobby with a passion I would know if this was Bobby lol. 

Eazy has become critical of Hurts lately too so he may **** and bring up Wentz to much for my liking but, I've never seen him gush over Foles like Bobby used to. 

@downundermike I'm not taking sides here, Mike you know I'm a straight shooter and I would tell you if eazy was Bobby in a heart beat. 

I don't care how much you two go at it over Wentz or whatever just don't accuse the man of being Bobby that's where I have to step in because Bobby was trash!! 

Carry on lol

44 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Well that’s where you’re wrong considering I was a huge supporter of Wentz especially earlier in his career and I constantly wrote I thought he had to be one of the best players in the league, but I know you beanbaggers once you all get in your circle of Wentz defense you all get crazy.  

Wait, are you bobbywizdum?

4 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

@EazyEaglez may get carried away and obsess a bit on certain topics. I've gone round and round with him myself and have gotten into it with him. Eazy doesn't back down from his thoughts that's where I just let it go if my opinion isn't getting anywhere. 

That being said eazy is no bobbywizdum at all not even close. I've talked to eazy plenty of times on the old board I effing hated Bobby with a passion I would know if this was Bobby lol. 

Eazy has become critical of Hurts lately too so he may **** and bring up Wentz to much for my liking but, I've never seen him gush over Foles like Bobby used to. 

@downundermike I'm not taking sides here, Mike you know I'm a straight shooter and I would tell you if eazy was Bobby in a heart beat. 

I don't care how much you two go at it over Wentz or whatever just don't accuse the man of being Bobby that's where I have to step in because Bobby was trash!! 

Carry on lol

There are no sacred cows for me bud. I will praise a player/coach/FO person  when he/she deserves it and I’ll be critical when he/she deserves it. When it comes to Wentz though I really don’t care what he does, as long as he stays in games for this season. With that being the case the beanbggers go ape ish when I talk about their god and I find that humorous. 😂🤣😂

Just now, EagleVA said:

Wait, are you bobbywizdum?

Heck no! 

8 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Bobby wasn't that bad, his problem was he felt obligated to reply to every post.

What I find most humorous about the Bobby bull is I never knew why he, downundermike or Rememberthekoy were all banned, but if Bobby and Downundermike hated each other so much why was I one of the first people to welcome both Koy and Mike back to the site? 🤔😂🤣😂🤦🏾‍♂️

9 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

Bobby wasn't that bad, his problem was he felt obligated to reply to every post.

Well that too, he felt the need to tell everyone his life story then play victim when people got on him about it. I even tried to talk to him on PM and tell him to stop telling strangers all this stuff. He kept it going though and lashed out at everyone in the end. Oh well. 

1 hour ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

Maybe they have to find a new way to win, because his arm isn't going to do it.  That is ultimately all I care about so I hope they find a way.

I personally believe that you need a good defense and an offense that can fool the opposing defense. QBs with cannons for arms, super star WRs, etc really means very little IMHO.

Give me a great defense, WRs that can catch and a QB that continue to move the chains in whatever way possible and I believe that team can win.

36 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

What I find most humorous about the Bobby bull is I never knew why he, downundermike or Rememberthekoy were all banned, but if Bobby and Downundermike hated each other so much why was I one of the first people to welcome both Koy and Mike back to the site? 🤔😂🤣😂🤦🏾‍♂️

I was banned for calling eagleva a fraud and told him to go be a Pats fan, while he supposedly had me on ignore.  He came up with some nonsense explanation that the board took me off his ignore list and made my posts show up.  Because it was BS, I had my banning rescinded.

11 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I was banned for calling eagleva a fraud and told him to go be a Pats fan, while he supposedly had me on ignore.  He came up with some nonsense explanation that the board took me off his ignore list and made my posts show up.  Because it was BS, I had my banning rescinded.

I don’t know why any of you were banned. I thought it had something to do with that political page. I don’t even go near stuff. 

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Carry on lol

In @downundermike's defense, I am the one that thought he may be bobbywizdum, based on Perforator's response and some unique parallels and aggression in posts over time.  Mike didn't make the assumption at all and actually debunked it by noting that @EazyEaglez's spelling is too good.  I guess I missed on that one.  Sorry,  Eazy, for assuming that you were bobbywizdum.

22 minutes ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

In @downundermike's defense, I am the one that thought he may be bobbywizdum, based on Perforator's response and some unique parallels and aggression in posts over time.  Mike didn't make the assumption at all and actually debunked it by noting that @EazyEaglez's spelling is too good.  I guess I missed on that one.  Sorry,  Eazy, for assuming that you were bobbywizdum.

I’m no flat earth believer. 😂🤣😂 Much appreciated. 

2 hours ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

I know I wasn't calling out Mike. I was just debunking the theory before it got ugly lol. 

5 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I know I wasn't calling out Mike. I was just debunking the theory before it got ugly lol. 

You wanna go ???????????????

Oh Brother where art thou fight on Make a GIF

Archived