2021 EMB Mock Draft / Offseason *** 03/26 - Go Time ***

4 minutes ago, ibleedgreen1990 said:

I’m down if you guys need another. This seems like a lot of fun.

It is! But are you tough enough to handle it?! It’s a marathon, not a sprint. 👊🏻

55 minutes ago, downundermike said:

If you guys want to give me your letter number combos, I already have them assigned in a PM.  I will take the two that are left.

Please pay attention to what people have already picked.

Pick one letter A-P and one number 1-16.

J 12 please, mike

12 minutes ago, ibleedgreen1990 said:

Gotta be on the board quite a bit from late March through the draft.

Tried to get into the new spreadsheet and it's asking for a Google login. Don't remember having to do that before.

4 minutes ago, Iggles25 said:

@downundermike

A1

Steak sauce 

2021 spreadsheet link work ??

1 minute ago, Iggles25 said:

Tried to get into the new spreadsheet and it's asking for a login. Don't remember having to do that before.

Try again

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

2021 spreadsheet link work ??

Try again

It's working now. Thanks, man!

On 12/30/2020 at 2:13 PM, ibleedgreen1990 said:

@ibleedgreen1990

Hey, are you down to join us for the mock offseason? I don't think your name is on the active list in the google doc, but we do need 2 more people for this to get rolling, so please feel free to pick a letter-number combo that hasn't already been picked in this thread so we can get you on board.

On 12/28/2020 at 11:37 PM, Mrkingofspades said:

Count me in as an alternate for now. If y’all don’t get enough people let me know. 

@Mrkingofspades

Down to join us again? Still a good amount of time before the draft but there's 2 open spots.

1 hour ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

@ibleedgreen1990

Hey, are you down to join us for the mock offseason? I don't think your name is on the active list in the google doc, but we do need 2 more people for this to get rolling, so please feel free to pick a letter-number combo that hasn't already been picked in this thread so we can get you on board.

Sounds like a lot of fun but after talking it out with someone else in the draft I think I got too much goin on outside this forum to give the draft the attention it should get.

I’ll most likely be down next year though if people are needed then. 

On 1/6/2021 at 2:48 PM, eaglesfan0075 said:

@ibleedgreen1990

Alright... I’m on here pretty much every day anyway. Looks like you guys still need two more two, right?

Can count me in if you do. 

3 hours ago, ibleedgreen1990 said:

Alright... I’m on here pretty much every day anyway. Looks like you guys still need two more two, right?

It appears to me according to excel sheet that you would be #16 so we should be full now

I think everyone who’s in has been apart of the EMB mock before

6 hours ago, Dwide Schrude said:

It appears to me according to excel sheet that you would be #16 so we should be full now

I don't know if I'm maybe looking at an older version of the spreadsheet but I'm still counting 14 when I open it up?

10 hours ago, ibleedgreen1990 said:

Gotcha.  Pick an unused letter and number combo

7 hours ago, Dwide Schrude said:

If you are using the row numbers, row 1 has header info, so not part of the count of members

26 minutes ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

I don't know if I'm maybe looking at an older version of the spreadsheet but I'm still counting 14 when I open it up?

You are correct