2021 EMB Mock Draft / Offseason *** 03/26 - Go Time ***

18 minutes ago, Jenkins27 said:

The best WR of this class Chris Olave is returning to Ohio State. Take him off your boards.

Damn. Now who am I gonna draft in the seventh? 

25 minutes ago, Jenkins27 said:

The best WR of this class Chris Olave is returning to Ohio State. Take him off your boards.

Are you sure spelling is correct ??  Not finding a match for Chris Olave or Ohio State on my draft board.

4 hours ago, downundermike said:

Are you sure spelling is correct ??  Not finding a match for Chris Olave or Ohio State on my draft board.

Try looking under some bum school in Ohio, you should find Chris Olave there under WR. 😉

Sorry yall. I was busy with some things. Please keep me in mind next year

On 1/13/2021 at 5:00 PM, philafan4o8 said:

Lovely lol.

Wentz for Sale!

Hurts for sale now with Sirianni? Lol

• Like 2

Urban Meyer didn’t take this job to trade down. The Jacksonville Jaguars are just counting down the minutes until TREVOR LAWRENCE is drafted.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

So is Matthew Stafford now on the trade block with his trade request today? @Couch Potato

🧐

staffy.jpg.b4082fc72c1e20c700e24f4569485da7.jpgoffers.jpg.2fa0715bd0df8b2e16833232786436d7.jpg

7 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Steelers offer roethlisberger and a seventh

dawg.gif.985ffe387dc619d97791d0278467e9c8.gif

I should be all up to date on trade blocks.  Don't forget to @ me on trade block. 

League year starts Wednesday March 17th.  We will give it until the following Friday the 26th, then @SBorBust and the Jacksonville Jaguars will be on the clock.

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

I am gonna hold off on that one, he may be moved right at the start of the league year before we get started.

OK, but if not, I've already had a good offer!

2 minutes ago, Couch Potato said:

He may be the most intriguing QB on the move this off season.  I have this fear he ends up in Dallas, and he knows how to use weapons like they have.

3 hours ago, downundermike said:

He may be the most intriguing QB on the move this off season.  I have this fear he ends up in Dallas, and he knows how to use weapons like they have.

I’m down. 
Detroit can have Amari, Gallup, Martin, Kellen Moore, Demarcus Lawrence, and our next 5 first rounders for Stafford. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Couch Potato said:

I knew you'd come around on the Steelers offer. 

• Haha 2

Just checking it to verify that everyone is keeping teams assigned.  If you are going to trade teams with someone, try to do it ASAP.  If you have an NFC team with less picks than the Packers, I am more than happy to trade you.  Looking at you @Ray75 ( Rams ) @Mrkingofspades ( Saints ) @ibleedgreen1990 ( Seahawks ).  Makes it easier to commish the less picks I have.