2021 EMB Mock Draft / Offseason *** 03/26 - Go Time ***

On 1/12/2021 at 9:25 PM, downundermike said:

@Godfather it is just you and me left to pick, so I have made my selections.

I have had the number letter team assignments since before we started selecting, so it has been fun watching the choices come in and seeing which teams you guys got.  I selected the two teams with the least amount of picks of the two remaining in the draft.  I will update the spreadsheet at lunch, thanks to @RastaPasta for helping out with assigning teams to numbers and letters.  Hope you are back in next year.

You bet! I'll definitely be following along.

One thing I will guarantee is that by this time next year, whomever drafts for the Eagles will have objectively done a better job than whatever Howie Roseman ends up doing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RastaPasta said:

You bet! I'll definitely be following along.

One thing I will guarantee is that by this time next year, whomever drafts for the Eagles will have objectively done a better job than whatever Howie Roseman ends up doing.

I just did it myself on ontheclock.com

image.png.8e02aac3f40f3e5d95c08b8e5051a6c3.png

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

I just did it myself on ontheclock.com

image.png.8e02aac3f40f3e5d95c08b8e5051a6c3.png

Wyatt Davis in the second is an absolute steal. No way should he make it there!

• Like 1

On 1/13/2021 at 6:51 PM, ibleedgreen1990 said:

BREAKING NEWS:

The Jets have have hired Robert Saleh! A defensive minded coach that runs a 4-3. Let the transition begin!!

I lol’d at this at first for you choosing your HC but hey man you got that one right. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Dwide Schrude said:

I lol’d at this at first for you choosing your HC but hey man you got that one right. 

Nice. Hopefully one of many this off-season. I have a pretty good plan in place for the Jets I think. 

1 hour ago, stinkfist said:

Seeing this done 15 years later is so cute. @IFB DOGstill a part of it. 😍

Lawlor doesn't get the Eagles. 

Didn’t realize it’s been going on that long, that’s really cool. 

Ironically, GCase14 had the Giants and Dolphins last year.  Really pumped to have the Dolphins, GMs dream to have the kind of ammunition they do this year.

That being said, the Dolphins will not be entertaining trade offers for Tua Tagovailola, regardless of what drama ESPN wants to attempt to create.  We look forward to working with him throughout off-season now that he is completely healthy.

The Giants are going to do everything in their power to overcome the talent gap generated by having the misfortune of being "led" by Dave Gettleman. Led down a rabbit hole of misery.

Lions and Ravens last year. 

Vikings and Steelers this year. 

F those divisions. 

• Haha 1

Cowboys open for a trade down,

Michael Gallup

Jaylon Smith

Zeke

willing to listen to offers on these three players. 

23 hours ago, Dwide Schrude said:

Didn’t realize it’s been going on that long, that’s really cool. 

Oh yeah. We used to do these constantly. (I have since switched my screen name and it stays that way)

They were a lot of fun. It's when the board was awesome. There was reserved parking for the regular posters like ToastJenkins, Nivraga, shlynch, rhinoddd50, fdigglefan, etc. Then goeagles99 refused to be the Eagles and you had that awful butthead ndirish5567 as well. Both of them were degenerates that did nothing but watch film and smell like two day old Twinkies. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stinkfist said:

Oh yeah. We used to do these constantly. (I have since switched my screen name and it stays that way)

They were a lot of fun. It's when the board was awesome. There was reserved parking for the regular posters like ToastJenkins, Nivraga, shlynch, rhinoddd50, fdigglefan, etc. Then goeagles99 refused to be the Eagles and you had that awful butthead ndirish5567 as well. Both of them were degenerates that did nothing but watch film and smell like two day old Twinkies. 

I joined EMB draft around 2011/2012 and thought that was the time it all started. I’m glad we can keep the tradition going. 

You should join up next year or if someone drops out be an alternate!

6 minutes ago, Dwide Schrude said:

I joined EMB draft around 2011/2012 and thought that was the time it all started. I’m glad we can keep the tradition going. 

You should join up next year or if someone drops out be an alternate!

Haha. I think I quit the EMB in 2012 and came back in like 2018 on a part time basis. 

3 hours ago, downundermike said:

Don’t forget to @ me with your trade blocks so I can get them on the spreadsheet

Had the Browns last year and traded OBJ. But since the real Browns didn’t, I do still have him to throw on the block again, correct?

4 hours ago, ibleedgreen1990 said:

Jets willing to listen to offers for 2nd overall pick. 

Vikings offer Kirk Cousins

Steelers offer Roethlisberger 

59 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Vikings offer Kirk Cousins

Steelers offer Roethlisberger 

Lol. I wouldn’t give a 4th round pick for either of those guys let alone the #2 overall. Nice try tho.