2021 EMB Mock Draft / Offseason *** 03/26 - Go Time ***

5 hours ago, downundermike said:

Gotcha.  Pick an unused letter and number combo

If you are using the row numbers, row 1 has header info, so not part of the count of members

You are correct

Ahhhhhhh man that’s exactly what I was doing. Lol embarrassing 

I’ll take K7. Come baby come

(old school reference)

3 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

I’ll take K7. Come baby come

K7 ''Come Baby Come'' [1993] on Make a GIF

5 minutes ago, Mrkingofspades said:

Eh sure. What number combos are left? 

Check the spreadsheet

@Godfather it is just you and me left to pick, so I have made my selections.

I have had the number letter team assignments since before we started selecting, so it has been fun watching the choices come in and seeing which teams you guys got.  I selected the two teams with the least amount of picks of the two remaining in the draft.  I will update the spreadsheet at lunch, thanks to @RastaPasta for helping out with assigning teams to numbers and letters.  Hope you are back in next year.

Teams assigned.  See my post above also.  @philafan4o8 gets the honor of cleaning up Howie Roseman's mess.  

Check spreadsheet for you teams, let me know if you want to trade teams with someone.  If you have an NFC team with minimal draft picks, I will trade you the Packers.  I am always down for less picks as I have to commish this thing.

Bears and Chiefs, gonna be picking late haha

At least I don't have to pick for the Cowboys this year 😎

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

Teams assigned.  See my post above also.  @philafan4o8 gets the honor of cleaning up Howie Roseman's mess.  

Check spreadsheet for you teams, let me know if you want to trade teams with someone.  If you have an NFC team with minimal draft picks, I will trade you the Packers.  I am always down for less picks as I have to commish this thing.

Lovely lol.

Wentz for Sale!

15 minutes ago, philafan4o8 said:

@downundermike of course I get the Patriots for a 3rd year in a row. At least it was not 49ers and Patriots lol

U want the Niners for Philly? 👀

10 minutes ago, Jenkins27 said:

U want the Niners for Philly? 👀

Lol no. I had the 49ers the last two years. I am happy to see some change

Cowboys/Raiders 

If anyone is interested in either I’m down to trade....otherwise Cowboys getting a punter at 10 

• Haha 2

BREAKING NEWS: The Eagles have come to terms with Lincoln RIley. Somehow Howie has been able to lure Riley out of Norman.

Eagles are shopping the following players. I, Howie Roseman, am listening to all offers:

Carson Wentz

Zach Ertz

Brandon Graham

Derek Barnett

Alshon Jeffery

DeSean Jackson

Malik Jackson

Rodney McLeod

• Like 1

WFT and the Bills 

Well the No-names will be looking for a QB as Alex Smith announces his retirement. Do they draft one, sign a band-aid, or trade for one....hmm the plot thickens!

BREAKING NEWS:

The Jets have have hired Robert Saleh! A defensive minded coach that runs a 4-3. Let the transition begin!!

• Haha 1

I’d like to just make it public knowledge that I am still ashamed of drafting JJAW for the Jets in the 3rd round 2 years ago. 

This year I get the Browns and Cards. Cards available for any Kyler fans out there. 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

I’d like to just make it public knowledge that I am still ashamed of drafting JJAW for the Jets in the 3rd round 2 years ago. 

This year I get the Browns and Cards. Cards available for any Kyler fans out there. 

Switch you cards for packers ??

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

Switch you cards for packers ??

Nah. I feel the Cardinals have more intriguing needs to analyze and delve into than the Pack. 

I’m also very happy to have the Browns again. My superior drafting led them to their first playoff appearance in quite a while. I also traded OBJ last year, and he might as well have been in real life this year. 

• Like 2