EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Connecticut Eagle

Cleveland should get the ball with a minute left. Don’t see them throwing it on 3rd and long 

• Replies 66.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RLC said:

If the Chiefs throw on any of the next 3 plays, they're crazy. Run, run, run. Browns can't throw the ball and score with less than 1 minute. 

They are crazy. Throwing it way way too often and Henne gets sacked. KC almost deserve to lose for this final drive. 

Baker hasn’t thrown a pass over like 6 yards since half time has he?

Just now, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

Baker hasn’t thrown a pass over like 6 yards since half time has he?

He’d fit really well into our offense.

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

Cleveland should get the ball with a minute left. Don’t see them throwing it on 3rd and long 

They should’ve have been throwing on second down. That’s ridiculously. Just run it to the 2 minute warning and make it likely 3rd and manageable. 

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Wow horrible call by reid.

What is he doing? I don't get it. Every single person, every single idiot, in the world can see that after getting the first down you run run run. 

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

What is he doing? I don't get it. Every single person, every single idiot, in the world can see that after getting the first down you run run run. 

Not every idiot.  

They should’ve have been throwing on second down. That’s ridiculously. Just run it to the 2 minute warning and make it likely 3rd and manageable. 

You can see right there that Reid lucked in to things in KC. Without Mahomes and Hill he's still without a SB. 

Just now, Iggles_Phan said:

Not every idiot.  

One idiot who apparently can't see it your right. One big idiot. 

1 minute ago, Iggles_Phan said:

This has to be a pass, right?  

As a sane person I would run the ball and at least kill 40 to 50 seconds of clock so they have just over a minute no timeouts left because there’s no way I think henne is picking up a third and forever. But then again is Andy Reid so he might just sling it. 

As a sane person I would run the ball and at least kill 40 to 50 seconds of clock so they have just over a minute NL timelits because there’s no way I think henne is picking up a third in forever. But then again is Andy Reid so he might just sling it. 

exactly.   At least Henne was smart enough to just eat that ball and not throw it away.

Wow.   

My goodness Henne may have just secured this for KC. Mind you... That's a stupid move by Henne because they can't afford to be without Mahomes and Henne next week. 

Just now, we_gotta_believe said:

That's a terrible spot. 

No on the replay it looks like his elbow is down before he gets to the line

Archived