EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Connecticut Eagle

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

How come? Injured?

Had a knee injury week 15

2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

And the Browns need to smarten up and force Henne to beat them.

CEH is inactive.

Itd help the browns if the chiefs also got some penalties. They basically have to play perfect on offense without mahomes 

• Replies 66.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Lol.

I thought Greg Lewis got a raw deal as the wide receivers coach in 2016. They gave him pretty much garbage to work with an expected it to look good. Like when’s agholor can’t lineup properly and he’s yelling at him too i tend to believe it’s your talent. That said it worked in our favor because we got Mike groh as WR coach 

image.thumb.jpeg.a793ff10b5e955b803e4c3bee738f155.jpeg

One of my favorite Eagles photos ever. He did get a raw deal. And the fact they wanted to fire Reich and contemplated Doug makes no sense. They give them Jordan Matthews and DGB with a rookie QB and still managed to win 7 games. I don’t know what more they were expecting. 

4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Frankly reid loses this game if he throws the ball. Williams after mahomes left just tore up the browns on the ground. I’d keep going back to the well 

I thought he'd just keep it on the ground the whole time... but didn't.  Andy can't help himself.

Gotta go here... TDs or die.

3 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

One of my favorite Eagles photos ever. He did get a raw deal. And the fact they wanted to fire Reich and contemplated Doug makes no sense. They give them Jordan Matthews and DGB with a rookie QB and still managed to win 7 games. I don’t know what more they were expecting. 

Don’t forget they gave him agholor too lol. Yeah I don’t know what they were expecting. Like Jordan Mathews basically was what he always has been. DGB was out of the league in two years. And Agholor besides one season was a headcase for basically every coach in Philadelphia. Not sure what they expected. 

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

Damn Hooper with a clutch catch 

That's how i feel too. I want the Browns to be the Browns... A bad team. 

Mahomes had the wobbly legs and the thousand yard stare.  While it wasn't an obvious concussion based on the hit, all the signs are there.  At some point, someone was going to hit Mahomes hard - the kid has had a charmed life when running the ball - and that was going to happen. I guess he never thought it would happen to him

2 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

You see... in Howie's mind, Jordan Matthews and DGB were good players.  

Howie can't evaluate WR... nor anyone else really in this organization.  

Why are the browns not just running in the red zone. The chiefs cannot tackle whatsoever 

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

That's how i feel too. I want the Browns to be the Browns... A bad team. 

I’m a chaos agent, I’m all for them knocking  out the chiefs 

Just if the Chiefs had the foreshawdowing of a Mahomes concussion and drafted a QB in the 2nd round to step in

I bet they wish they had a Howie Roseman in their corner :) lol

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

I’m a chaos agent, I’m all for them knocking  out the chiefs 

Ah fair enough. I just like the the Browns for a long time have been a bit of a joke. I want that to continue. 

Butker missing an extra point and field goal looms even larger now. 

You know Jeffrey Lurie is patting Howie Roseman on the back right now for having the best plan at backup QB in the history of the world.

Not going for 2 early really might have helped the Browns.   If they had missed it, they'd potentially be chasing the points, and end up in a spot where they are down 2 scores with a FG on this upcoming drive.   As it stands right now... a FG only makes it 8... so they are going to be in striking distance the next time their offense takes the field, assuming they can keep the Chiefs out of the end zone.

Just now, Sack that QB said:

Henne time, he's good he'll do a good job.

Would you call him a poor man's Tom Brady??? I mean how different could they be, both went to Michigan. 

6 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

I thought he'd just keep it on the ground the whole time... but didn't.  Andy can't help himself.

Gotta go here... TDs or die.

Frankly thought it was a mistake reid kicked a field goal on the 4th and 1. I would’ve gone for it. You ge the first and potentially a touchdown this game has a way different feeling even with mahomes out. 

Archived