EMB Blog: 2021 Offseason

Connecticut Eagle

Going to be an interesting last 11 minutes to this game.  No Mahomes for KC and the Browns smell blood in the water.  They know they have a golden opportunity here and they just wore down KC's D with that long ass drive.  If the Browns' D can get a 3 & out here then that KC D has to get back out there without much of a breather.

• Replies 66.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Ah fair enough. I just like the the Browns for a long time have been a bit of a joke. I want that to continue. 

I have friends who are Browns fans.  For them, I want to see this go to the Browns.  And then, no matter what, one team will have a shot at winning their first Super Bowl.

1 minute ago, RLC said:

A Chiefs loss means we could interview Bienemy/Kafka immediately. 

They asked for permission for Bieniemy but not Kafka. I don’t think he’s a serious candidate anymore. 

Just now, Iggles_Phan said:

I have friends who are Browns fans.  For them, I want to see this go to the Browns.  And then, no matter what, one team will have a shot at winning their first Super Bowl.

Yeah I kind of want that list of none SB winners to remain the same. 

2 minutes ago, RLC said:

A Chiefs loss means we could interview Bienemy/Kafka immediately. 

Go Chiefs

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Butker missing an extra point and field goal looms even larger now. 

100%.

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Frankly thought it was a mistake reid kicked a field goal on the 4th and 1. I would’ve gone for it. You ge the first and potentially a touchdown this game has a way different feeling even with mahomes out. 

Agreed.  

That’s a catch. Hell of a job holding onto it against his leg. Hill acting like an idiot afterwards gave time for the browns to challenge it which is going to hurt them. 

If AR doesn’t have that super bowl last year he’s getting crapped on for that QB option that got Mahomes hurt 

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

Terrible challenge 

Stefanski's decision-making has been poor today. Bad challenges/no-challenges, going for 1 instead of 2, not being more aggressive in the 1st half.

It might work out because Mahomes is hurt, but you can't predict that going in. 

Just now, EaglePhan1986 said:

If AR doesn’t have that super bowl last year he’s getting crapped on for that QB option that got Mahomes hurt 

He should be crapped on anyway. Bad play calling is bad play calling. 

Just now, EaglePhan1986 said:

He should be crapped on anyway. Wasn’t that the same call in which mahomes hurt his knee?

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

That’s a catch. Hell of a job holding onto it. Hill acting like an idiot afterwards gave time for the browns to challenge it which is going to hurt them. 

Right now the KC D is catching their breath.  You're going to lose this challenge and give KC's D some energy for the next series.  Lose-lose.

1 minute ago, Green_Guinness said:

Right now the KC D is catching their breath.  You're going to lose this challenge and give KC's D some energy for the next series.  Lose-lose.

I’m less concerned about Kansas City‘s defense getting rest because they haven’t been able to tackle anybody all game long against a run. It’s how the colts beat them last year 

no matter if KC somehow wins this gane, Mahommes aint playing next week , the cheifs are likely done, even if they win.

1 minute ago, Ipiggles said:

no matter if KC somehow wins this gane, Mahommes aint playing next week , the cheifs are likely done, even if they win.

Yeah I mean I think it's very very unlikely Mahomes can go next week. 

With Hill and Kelce etc anyone can move that offense 

Archived