Ongoing Draft Discussion

jsdarkstar

3 hours ago, RUEagle said:

So you want to give up our 2nd rounder ?  

Could be a 2020 2nd and 2021 3rd or other way around. Howie likes getting creative. But for one of those 2, yes I would. Jeudy reminds me of a Jarvis Landry type WR. Lamb I see a mix and see the highest level. 

For Ruggs or Jefferson, I wouldn't go as high but would be very happy trading up for either of them too

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, Asg 15 said:

It's gonna be one long day

Esp if they trade out of the 1st, lol

Just going by the past, extremely high chance they trade out of 21. The big question mark will be up or down. 

Howie need a good draft.  i dont care if they move up or down.  Just get some fricking playmakers....  Not too much to ask 🙂

2 hours ago, DeathByEagle said:

Could be a 2020 2nd and 2021 3rd or other way around. Howie likes getting creative. But for one of those 2, yes I would. Jeudy reminds me of a Jarvis Landry type WR. Lamb I see a mix and see the highest level. 

For Ruggs or Jefferson, I wouldn't go as high but would be very happy trading up for either of them too

This draft is so loaded with WR prospects, I would hate it if they moved up for one. Just stand pat and snag whoever falls to 21. They'll probably have 3 or 4 first round caliber guys to choose from.

25 minutes ago, Kz! said:

This draft is so loaded with WR prospects, I would hate it if they moved up for one. Just stand pat and snag whoever falls to 21. They'll probably have 3 or 4 first round caliber guys to choose from.

Now when was the last time Howie stood pat? lol. hes moving somewhere just by past experience. 

Kiper trolling us - has us selecting Murray and then having Ruggs go in the next pick in his final mock 😆

Unless we are getting the next Julio for 10 seasons there is absolutely no reason to trade up 10+ slots and draft a WR in one of the deepest WR drafts in memory.

I want one but anyone wanna bet we dont go WR with first pick? Maybe an avatar bet? Lol. 

14 hours ago, LesGoEagles said:

There is the joe douglas connection , n joe like stockpile picks for depth

Good point. Let's make a Deal!!

1 hour ago, Green Monster said:

Kiper trolling us - has us selecting Murray and then having Ruggs go in the next pick in his final mock 😆

Kiper is a tool who makes us pay to see his unrealistic mock draft. 

On 4/20/2020 at 10:14 PM, DeathByEagle said:

Ill say Eagles trade up with the Browns to number 10 and snag either Lamb or Jeudy

Agreed, but I would prefer Ruggs over Jeudy. 

14 hours ago, LesGoEagles said:

There is the joe douglas connection , n joe like stockpile picks for depth

There is a Andrew Berry connection at number 10(Browns) as well and we know the Browns love picks. We also have a great relationship with the Browns org with many past trades worked out. 

So the question I have is if 

Lamb, Jeudy, Ruggs, and Jefferson are all gone do the Eagles

Draft a LB, or the Center? 

Or trade back to say 25 and take Mims or Reagor etc. 

1 minute ago, Midnight_Green20 said:

Agreed, but I would prefer Ruggs over Jeudy. 

me 2. But there have been articles written about Howie falling in love with Lamb. # 10 spot should help us get at least 1 of the 3.

Just now, jsdarkstar said:

me 2. But there have been articles written about Howie falling in love with Lamb. # 10 spot should help us get at least 1 of the 3.

Yeah, any of those three would be awesome at 10. I think there is a huge drop off after Jefferson. So if we we don't trade up, I would love the Jefferson pick at 21.

Yeah, any of those three would be awesome at 10. I think there is a huge drop off after Jefferson. So if we we don't trade up, I would love the Jefferson pick at 21.

Jefferson will not be there at 21. Plus when does Howie ever stay with his pick? Hes moving somewhere, I think thats a given. 

DJ at NFL network had 4 wrs going in a row at 11 -14 and Jefferson was one of them. I am thinking Jefferson wont be there at 21. Jacksonville is a worry at 20. Small trade up to say 18 could land Jefferson if he gets past 14.

2 minutes ago, jsdarkstar said:

DJ at NFL network had 4 wrs going in a row at 11 -14 and Jefferson was one of them. I am thinking Jefferson wont be there at 21. Jacksonville is a worry at 20. Small trade up to say 18 could land Jefferson if he gets past 14.

I doubt they all go consecutively. Some players are going to fall and hopefully it works out in our favor. 

2 minutes ago, Midnight_Green20 said:

I doubt they all go consecutively. Some players are going to fall and hopefully it works out in our favor. 

yep. I hope so. 

1 hour ago, SNOORDA said:

What’ you guys best guess for when the 21st pick is on the clock?

I'm starting to think its gonna be Jalen Reagor if we stay at 21. I believe he will be 5th receiver drafted.

This would be ok..I dont think you can trade down too far and still expect to draft him

Archived