**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

Well at least utilize tucker to his max by getting him in the ear of Kd and his mom. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Tucker is trash and has always been trash. 

Great retort. I mean you really think KP is a winning basketball player. Wonder why Mavs got better when they traded him

Go play with your trade machine more and let others talk basketball 

Jae Crowder is as good defensively and a better shooter. Shoulda had him for that price.

Boucher and Portis are both better PFs. 

Better options and we had this agreed to at least 3 days before free agency.

Oh yeah. Tucker is not worth getting tampering charges for either. 

Already signed House too. If they blew their MLE and BAE already on these 2 guys thats fing terrible. 

I am all for a House signing, for the vet min. 

and that amount looks like its the BAE. WTF Fing Morey. Biggest fraud GM there ever has been. 

ok. So, 11 minutes in to FA we are out of money and can only buy vet min guys. Our 2 big acquisitions were Tucker, and House. :roll:

2 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

and that amount looks like its the BAE. WTF Fing Morey. Biggest fraud GM there ever has been. 

That is yikes 

How much would have Pat connaughton coat? House didn't get real minutes for a Jazz team that had zero wings 

1 minute ago, DaEagles4Life said:

That is yikes 

How much would have Pat connaughton coat? House didn't get real minutes for a Jazz team that had zero wings 

House was playing on 10 day contracts last year. He is a vet min guy, and he knows it. The league has to be laughing its ass off at Morey right now for the money he is paying his former players. 

I know he is a solid 3 and D guy and I actually wanted him. But they just wasted their MLE and BAE on guys who didnt deserve nearly that much money. 11 minutes in to FA both of these moves are announced when there were so many better options. 

What a horrible deal for the Wiz, just 8th seed for life 

what an idiot. Him and Lillard are oddly loyal to their sucky teams. 

What a horrible deal for the Wiz, just 8th seed for life 

They also better hope last year was just an aberration and his wrist was the reason for his decline. Cause if it’s not makes it a much harder contract to move. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

woah!!! big time move! We are going all the way this year!

And that’s why we don’t have a bench.  Deals like that.  Sorry, can’t be negative.  He’s a Sixer.  He’s the best.  Go PJ!  Championship.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

They also better hope last year was just an aberration and his wrist was the reason for his decline. Cause if it’s not makes it a much harder contract to move. 

I don't think he can be your 2nd best player on a title team. They had a real shot at Victor if just traded him. 

Wiz love to do this though, Gilbert, Wall, and now Beal. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

And that’s why we don’t have a bench.  Deals like that.  Sorry, can’t be negative.  He’s a Sixer.  He’s the best.  Go PJ!  Championship.  

Even with a Durant trade, this team doesnt look very good

copied post from some realgm guy:

Now trade Harris/Maxey/Springer/2029 FRP for KD...

Harden/Milton/(Vet min)
Melton/Thybulle/Joe
Durant/House/Korkmaz
Tucker/Niang/(UDFA)
Embiid/Reed/Bassey

2 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

what an idiot. Him and Lillard are oddly loyal to their sucky teams. 

It’s a breath of fresh air honestly.  I respect it more than these soft ass stars having to buddy up every 2 years to try and win with a dream team.  

• Like 1

they got some bench guys & you guys are complaining that they don't have a bench. :lol:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

It’s a breath of fresh air honestly.  I respect it more than these soft ass stars having to buddy up every 2 years to try and win with a dream team.  

Couldn't agree more.

Just now, mr_hunt said:

they got some bench guys & you guys are complaining that they don't have a bench. :lol:

they want all youth and it's not going to help embiid win a championship, fans on here have an obsession with youth and having vets on here are bad.

• Like 1