Vivint Arena

7 p.m. ET – Memphis vs. Philadelphia

Wednesday, July 6

Vivint Arena

9 p.m. ET – Philadelphia vs. Utah

Thursday, July 7

Vivint Arena

6 p.m. ET – Philadelphia vs. Oklahoma City

Please see below for the 76ers’ schedule at NBA 2K23 Summer League 2022 in Las Vegas:

Saturday, July 9

Cox Pavilion

3:30 p.m. ET – Toronto vs. Philadelphia

NBA TV

Sunday, July 10

Thomas & Mack Center

3:30 p.m. ET – Philadelphia vs. Brooklyn

NBA TV

otto porter to toronto....like they don't have enough long wings. 

• Sad 1

I think windhorst was trying to say ainge might be willing to do what he did in Boston and blow it up with Mitchell and gobert if he gets a package back like he did for KG years ago (not happening with gobert). But windhorst never actually said what the hell he was trying to convey lol 

13 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Or he hates us now. 

Probably. Getting shipping out to dark ass NY with Ben Simmons trash? I would hate them for life.

• Like 1

How much did the 76ers improve?

PJ Tucker
Danuel House Jr.
De’Anthony Melton
James Harden- (IF he gets his act together)

They wanted toughness, versatility, and guys that can knock down open 3s. 

They got all of that.

• Haha 1

Just now, Talonblood said:

How much did the 76ers improve?

PJ Tucker
Danuel House Jr.
De’Anthony Melton
James Harden- (IF he gets his act together)

They wanted toughness, versatility, and guys that can knock down open 3s. 

They got all of that.

and they only lost injured danny green, milsap, & d.jordan. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

and they only lost injured danny green, milsap, & d.jordan. 

The question isn’t if they are better. I think it’s obvious they are. They got depth which we sorely lacked. but if they are capable of winning a title which means beating the Celtics who are adding gallinari to the fold, Miami and the bucks who get middleton back healthy to make it out of the east. Potentially facing warriors, suns (with kd, boomer and Cp3), clippers (assuming healthy kawhi in the finals but they are cursed so very unlikely it’s the clips) and grizzlies. That’s really the question. I’m not sure they are at that point yet. However i also think next offseason when tobias is an expiring contract there could be a big move in the works unless they somehow pull off the impossible and acquire Durant. 

We’re going to keep hearing how much Harden is working out in the offseason just like we used to hear about all the balls Na Brown was catching in practice.

• Haha 1

Just now, Dave Moss said:

We’re going to keep hearing how much Harden is working out in the offseason just like we used to hear about all the balls Na Brown was catching in practice.

Or Ben Simmons shooting videos 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

The question isn’t if they are better. I think it’s obvious they are. They got depth which we sorely lacked. but if they are capable of winning a title which means beating the Celtics who are adding gallinari to the fold, Miami and the bucks who get middleton back healthy to make it out of the east. Potentially facing warriors, suns (with kd, boomer and Cp3), clippers (assuming healthy kawhi in the finals but they are cursed so very unlikely it’s the clips) and grizzlies. That’s really the question. I’m not sure they are at that point yet. However i also think next offseason when tobias is an expiring contract there could be a big move in the works unless they somehow pull off the impossible and acquire Durant. 

i agree. all they're really been able to do is improve around the edges.  it would take a lot of luck for them to win a championship with this roster. having tobi has their 3rd highest paid player really limits them. but all morey can do is try to keep improving the roster with the players who are available. i'm sure he'll take a shot at any superstars that become available...but it takes a lot of luck to get those guys. 

2 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

i agree. all they're really been able to do is improve around the edges.  it would take a lot of luck for them to win a championship with this roster. having tobi has their 3rd highest paid player really limits them. but all morey can do is try to keep improving the roster with the players who are available. i'm sure he'll take a shot at any superstars that become available...but it takes a lot of luck to get those guys. 

The off-season is always so anti climactic, one or 2 stars might get moved then it's just a bunch of junk

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

The off-season is always so anti climactic, one or 2 stars might get moved then it's just a bunch of junk

yep. and a lot of it is guys re-signing with their current teams. for gm's, the key is not severely overpaying your players so you'll have some flexibility when one of those stars does become available. 

6 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

Unless they can get KD, being able to acquire another star makes much more sense next offseason with tobias being an expiring contract. Don’t know what the landscape is gonna be next off-season but if there’s a team that’s willing to just completely blow it up next year and has a star they’re willing to trade then Tobias Harris to match the contract makes a ton of sense for that team. he’s a free agent at the end of 23-24 so his expiring contract they can either buy him out (unlikely) or deal him at the deadline to get more assets to a team that rents Harris thinking he puts them over the top (someone might gamble on that for half a season although don’t see that getting them great assets).

The biggest issue I think the Sixers are going to have is they don’t have the draft pick capital to make that type of move. Really the only assets the sixers have at that time are Harris as an expiring contract, maxey and embiid. I’m guessing the star that becomes available is likely not good enough for you to want to trade maxey. I think if it doesn’t work this year and they get bounced in the second round again it’s far more likely Harris gets dealt but for 2-3 role players. 

1 minute ago, mr_hunt said:

nope...for trash. 

Wow that’s a great trade for Boston. They gave up nothing for brogdon. That’s an awful return for the pacers. I get they needed to move on but i find it hard to imagine they couldn’t get more than that from someone else. 

• Like 1

I know he is hurt a lot but the only thing of value in that trade going to Indiana is the pick, which will be a late first in a good draft.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

I know he is hurt a lot but the only thing of value in that trade is the pick, which will be a late first in a good draft.

That’s the confusing thing for me. They likely could’ve gotten the same trash from another team that’s likely going to be worse team than Boston and gotten a first that’s higher from like 18-26 range. I have a hard time believing Boston was the only team in there that was going to give them garbage with a basically first round pick in the 27-30 range. 

Boston also about to add gallinari 

Basically a big F you to kyrie 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

I know he is hurt a lot but the only thing of value in that trade going to Indiana is the pick, which will be a late first in a good draft.

yeah...garbage players & a really late 1st. amazing, 

c'mon morey...turn shake, korkmaz, springer, joe & f'n charlie brown into a useful nba player!