Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Gannan said:

He will never play a game for the Nets.

Been my thinking since he began not playing after the sixers game. I don’t think he wants to be in Brooklyn either. I think the nets are gonna trade him to try and acquire pieces or swing for the fences. I’d be surprised at this point if he ever plays a game for the nets. 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

indy is 6-17 since trading for haliburton...a .260 winning %.  that's compared to .339% before trading for him.

 

Some of that is cause Duarte, brogdon haven’t played since March 15 and 18th and turner has been out since mid January. 

Since March 20th the pacers are 1-7. Not a coincidence that’s when brogdon and Duarte have been out since. So before those two left the lineup they were at .333 win percent which is nearly identical as before the trade. 

20 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Been my thinking since he began not playing after the sixers game. I don’t think he wants to be in Brooklyn either. I think the nets are gonna trade him to try and acquire pieces or swing for the fences. I’d be surprised at this point if he ever plays a game for the nets. 

I really can't see them doing that, or them getting real assets for someone who hasn't seen the court in over 12 months at that point. At the very least they need him to play some games and show people he actually wants to play. 

1 hour ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Numbers are similar for Jokic/Embiid. Jokic averages about 4 more assists a game. It's not just nerds. He makes everyone around him better where not sure you can say that for Embiid per day.

Maxey and Tobias Harris both probably would be the 2nd best players on the Nuggets right now. 

Numbers are similar, and I think it’ll come down to where each team finishes the season. If it’s close,  voters could give the nod to Embiid if the Sixers can finish with the 2nd seed and the Nuggets end up in the 5th or 6th spot. 

38 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

indy is 6-17 since trading for haliburton...a .260 winning %.  that's compared to .339% before trading for him.

 

That is an interesting stat although I don't watch the Pacers so I don't know the rest of the story there.  I do know that we were competing for the 1 seed with Ben on his butt.  By simply adding Hali and Buddy to our depth I doubt we get worse.  Two additional 40% 3pt shooters should only help Joel, it would seem. 

We're not just bad defensively but our rebounding isn't very good so we could've used two more bodies that can make shots.  The problem with Harden missing all of these shots is that nobody on our team is likely to rebound them.   However, neither Hali or Hield have played in the playoffs so even with the 1 seed we'd likely have just as many concerns entering the playoffs. 

25 minutes ago, vikas83 said:

I really can't see them doing that, or them getting real assets for someone who hasn't seen the court in over 12 months at that point. At the very least they need him to play some games and show people he actually wants to play. 

There’s always a dumb team like the kings. 

42 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

There’s always a dumb team like the kings. 

He wants to play on a west coast team and for a lil girl like him the Kings would be a perfect fit because no one watches them and the media is not existent at times on their players. It would be perfect for him to fly under the radar, like Fultz in Orlando. Soft players go to teams where no fans care about

8 minutes ago, RoadToHell said:

He wants to play on a west coast team and for a lil girl like him the Kings would be a perfect fit because no one watches them and the media is not existent at times on their players. It would be perfect for him to fly under the radar, like Fultz in Orlando. Soft players go to teams where no fans care about

kings will want to make a splash as well since they missed the playoffs again and actually got worse after that deal. I could see them finally trying to deal fox and Barnes. Not sure the nets love fox coming back so I’m guessing likely a third team involved. 

2 hours ago, vikas83 said:

I really can't see them doing that, or them getting real assets for someone who hasn't seen the court in over 12 months at that point. At the very least they need him to play some games and show people he actually wants to play. 

Lebron is essentially the GM of the Lakers. He's stupid enough to trade for Simmons. 

10 minutes ago, Gannan said:

Lebron is essentially the GM of the Lakers. He's stupid enough to trade for Simmons. 

Only asset they have is a 2027 1st and LeBron 

11 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Only asset they have is a 2027 1st and LeBron 

I’m guessing the nets would take a chance on AD if offered Simmons for him. Which frankly would never happen. 

Quote

[Jake Fischer on Twitter] Facing elimination tonight, the Lakers are still expected to part ways with coach Frank Vogel at season’s end. Two names most often linked by league figures as potential replacements currently coach other teams: Quin Snyder and Doc Rivers.

 

23 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

 

FML

16 hours ago, Gannan said:

Lebron is essentially the GM of the Lakers. He's stupid enough to trade for Simmons. 

Nah, LeBron made an ass out of Simmons everytime they played against each other. Plus the FO is pretty pissed off at LeBron for the Westbrook BS. They could of had DeRozan but, LeBron wanted Westbrook and gave up any assets they had for him on top of it. 

5 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

FML

spacer.png

  • Author


More on movement in my pants   

 

10 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

spacer.png

How is this even a thing if Doc isn't even fired yet? Also Vogel is a good coach that got screwed over by lebron's stupidity

12 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

How is this even a thing if Doc isn't even fired yet? Also Vogel is a good coach that got screwed over by lebron's stupidity

I’m guessing doc knows if he doesn’t at least get to an ECF he’s likely getting fired. I don’t think it was a coincidence that the report about d’antoni came out a few days later after harden was traded here. I believe morey wants his coach and that isn’t doc.  

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I’m guessing doc knows if he doesn’t at least get to an ECF he’s likely getting fired. I don’t think it was a coincidence that the report about d’antoni came out a few days later after harden was traded here. I believe morey wants his coach and that isn’t doc.  

I'm guessing every exec in the league assumes if a coach is dumb enough to play DeAndre Jordan they're going to get fired.  First Vogel now Doc.  Jordan doing the Lord's work.

6 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I’m guessing doc knows if he doesn’t at least get to an ECF he’s likely getting fired. I don’t think it was a coincidence that the report about d’antoni came out a few days later after harden was traded here. I believe morey wants his coach and that isn’t doc.  

Ive already been down that road with D'Antoni... They are morons if they give this guy another coaching job. 

4 minutes ago, rambo said:

I'm guessing every exec in the league assumes if a coach is dumb enough to play DeAndre Jordan they're going to get fired.  First Vogel now Doc.  Jordan doing the Lord's work.

 i like bassey and understand he might also flop at the nba level and is likely going to have his issues. But you know a broke down Jordan wasn’t the answer and to keep playing him is just embarrassing at this point. I much rather fail with a young bassey who it might help long term in his development then a old shell of himself Jordan. 

Ditto with korkmaz when he never got out of his shooting funk. At some point let joe play and get the experience. He might fail but we already know kork wasn’t the answer. 

38 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:


More on movement in my pants   

 

I think he'd be a great choice for either one of those teams.

RIP Gene Shue

1 hour ago, The_Omega said:

I think he'd be a great choice for either one of those teams.

Well he would be in heaven with all the senior citizens on the Lakers. Not sure about the jazz though that's a pretty young team. 

13 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Well he would be in heaven with all the senior citizens on the Lakers. Not sure about the jazz though that's a pretty young team. 

Jazz had the 3rd oldest team to start the year and Lakers were first 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.