Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Jazz had the 3rd oldest team to start the year and Lakers were first 

 

Damn, I guess I was just thinking about their core of Rudy and Mitchell. I forgot about Conley and that they had Rudy Gay. The one I knew was old was Ingles. 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Could you imagine if we could get a draft pick(s) for him? 

22 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

Could you imagine if we could get a draft pick(s) for him? 

Harden? 

Just now, DaEagles4Life said:

Harden? 

Doc

1 minute ago, vikas83 said:

Doc

If they don't trade him that could be the 2nd coach they swallow multiple years on.  I think BB is still getting paid.  Though I'm not sure if there is offset language for coaches though.

26 minutes ago, rambo said:

If they don't trade him that could be the 2nd coach they swallow multiple years on.  I think BB is still getting paid.  Though I'm not sure if there is offset language for coaches though.

Pretty sure BB came off the books after last year. 

2 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

Could you imagine if we could get a draft pick(s) for him? 

I’d settle for just getting draft beer for him.

Maxey has 6 3s in the first half so far. Hes having a Korkmaz summer league game. 

Maxey is completely going off 😳

We could give away doc and hire Laurence…

 

Not watching the game but how the heck did our 25 point lead shrink to 8?

76ers about to blow another 20+ point lead

2 minutes ago, goeagles5039 said:

Not watching the game but how the heck did our 25 point lead shrink to 8?

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, goeagles5039 said:

Not watching the game but how the heck did our 25 point lead shrink to 8?

image.gif.fe2674abbb603aacce43f7be10afc04b.gif

Just now, mayanh8 said:

giphy.gif

Haha!  Great minds….

Embiid is just a beast.

Embiid should definitely be MVP but probably won’t get it.

As crazy as Irving is they should have traded for him instead. 

 

Jordan was -11 in 6 minutes. At least he took himself out of the game or Doc would have blown it. 

Sixers should rest guys and stay the 4 seed. You will get Raptors or Bulls who are a game behind the Raptors, then the Heat in Round 2.

9 hours ago, rambo said:

Jordan was -11 in 6 minutes. At least he took himself out of the game or Doc would have blown it. 

I just don't get it....Bassey is killing it, he has young legs, effort.....HE CAN'T BE WORSE THAN JORDAN.  Doc is the issue....I don't want him here, good bye.  Go to the Lakers.  His absolute arrogance is maddening.  I don't want to hear, he doesn't have experience.  I don't want to hear, he doesn't know where to be.  I don't want to hear it......an F'ing plant place in the middle of the lane would be a better deterrent than Jordan.  

31 minutes ago, NYEagle said:

I just don't get it....Bassey is killing it, he has young legs, effort.....HE CAN'T BE WORSE THAN JORDAN.  Doc is the issue....I don't want him here, good bye.  Go to the Lakers.  His absolute arrogance is maddening.  I don't want to hear, he doesn't have experience.  I don't want to hear, he doesn't know where to be.  I don't want to hear it......an F'ing plant place in the middle of the lane would be a better deterrent than Jordan.  

I'd take Cassell or Burke over him.  Many thought Cassell was a head candidate coach here.  Again Doc is a veteran coach and it is to his detriment.  If these playoffs are a failure I don't doubt Doc might be gone.  Maybe Morey goes after D'Antoni and gets the band back together.

5 minutes ago, rambo said:

I'd take Cassell or Burke over him.  Many thought Cassell was a head candidate coach here.  Again Doc is a veteran coach and it is to his detriment.  If these playoffs are a failure I don't doubt Doc might be gone.  Maybe Morey goes after D'Antoni and gets the band back together.

Don't want D'Antoni either....I'd kill for a Nurse, Spolstra....f it....I mean look at what the Head Coach is doing in Boston!  No more re-treads.  Find me a goddamn coach that is young, has come up in a winning organization and give me them.  I'd take any assistant coach under Nurse or Spolstra with more confidence than bringing in D'Antoni.

10 hours ago, rambo said:

Jordan was -11 in 6 minutes. At least he took himself out of the game or Doc would have blown it. 

Stop the slander. The man was a 2016 gold medalist for USA.

1 hour ago, NYEagle said:

Don't want D'Antoni either....I'd kill for a Nurse, Spolstra....f it....I mean look at what the Head Coach is doing in Boston!  No more re-treads.  Find me a goddamn coach that is young, has come up in a winning organization and give me them.  I'd take any assistant coach under Nurse or Spolstra with more confidence than bringing in D'Antoni.

Preach on! F D'Antoni

I knew Maxey was shooting well but I didn't realize how well.  I just saw that he's currently 5th in the league in 3pt%  :o

Not for nothing but I see that Eric Gordon is still an efficient shooter.  I wonder if he wants to reunite with Morey? 

image.png.762eaf26e47b0f524c623732f44c58e9.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.