**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

29 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

:roll:

I got nothing. I guess he has never seen a playoff game where the game becomes a half court team and Ben's weakness will be exposed once again. 

1 hour ago, DaEagles4Life said:

And yes this site is nothing. It looks like a high school run blog or some sort and you are in charge of it this year.  

https://wthspatriot.com/staff_profile/jackson-mccrae-23/

Hell the main link goes to an ad

https://wthspatriot.com/#mobile

so?  stats are stats.  they can come from kyle neubeck, espn, rotoworld, or the website i linked to.  did they post anything incorrect?  if so, what wrong information did they post?  oh, so they're not a big name website associated with sports...  so even if they post correct data, they are less reliable.  gotcha. 👍

1 hour ago, mayanh8 said:

image.png.7ed0228098c731e7d54a3dfc10cb5ff7.png

"OMGZZ DUDEZ LOOK AT HOW GREAT THEY PLAY TOGETHER?!@?!!!?"

post all the memes you want, that's pretty funny tbh.  but as long as joel says this:

joel is having fun playing with simmons

i have no problems.

1 hour ago, DaEagles4Life said:

I got nothing. I guess he has never seen a playoff game where the game becomes a half court team and Ben's weakness will be exposed once again. 

i dunno man, it's only one play..  but i want to see more of this:

pick and roll with curry..  defenders close to double curry and...  leave ben with an easy dunk.  more funny would be when joel and curry develop better pick and roll chemistry.  i think it's looking good for our half court offense if that continues to build.  gonna be a lot of lost defenders.

i knew i'd be outnumbered when i entered this thread.  i know there's the doom and gloomers here.  no matter how many wins we get or how much fun the team is having, they are just looking for the next loss and to point out "everything wrong"...  why we'll lose in the playoffs.

i knew i'd be entering the lion's den, of the land of sucking the c*ck, of the trade ben simmons movement.  where there's a good amount of people happily on their knees, stroking that shaft.   caressing the balls that is the beat writers with ben simmons trades.  deep throating for those "ben's bags are packed" anonymous "close to the source" words they lust over.  hoping and praying that the creamy goodness will finally hit the back of their throats and satisfy them.

i come of the land of eating the vag of enjoying the team though.  where i see that doc and morey have put a good group of guys together who are playing well -- and exceptionally when at full strength.  the land i come from has joel happy with ben and has them playing their best offensive rating yet.  it has curry hitting threes...  tobi having a resurgence...  a promising rookie in maxey, and a 6MOTY candidate in shake..  the land where i see the team playing stifling defense and closing out games.

it wasn't easy to enter this thread with my views and it's so sad many can't see what i see...  people forever being stuck in doom and gloom, on their knees, or a mixture of both. :sad:

9 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Embiid is questionable tonight with back tightness.

quick, get your "trade ben simmons" articles and hot takes ready.  i know you're gonna want to post them 30 seconds into the game. 👍

like it.  would be a nice person to spell tobi.  expiring contract.  someone who'll be a stretch for simmons as simmons + howard is not always ideal.  should be relatively cheap.  as neubeck says morey has connections to mcnair.  maybe scott + a 2nd?  thoughts?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

not sure if Bjelica is willing to play here.

why not?  does he want to start?  if so, he's on an expiring contract and if the sixers trade for him, he'd probably be a tobi sub from seeing the floor.  does he hate embiid?  cause i know howard and embiid had a history, but now love each other.  does he want to play for a contender?  cause..  ummm..  the sixers are looking pretty good in the east.  does he want to get paid?  again, he's on an expiring contract so if sixers don't / won't...  and he shows out..  someone will.

2 minutes ago, JayEcho said:

why not?  does he want to start?  if so, he's on an expiring contract and if the sixers trade for him, he'd probably be a tobi sub from seeing the floor.  does he hate embiid?  cause i know howard and embiid had a history, but now love each other.  does he want to play for a contender?  cause..  ummm..  the sixers are looking pretty good in the east.  does he want to get paid?  again, he's on an expiring contract so if sixers don't / won't...  and he shows out..  someone will.

I dont know.

13 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I dont know.

i mean, i thought you had a good reason or some knowledge i didn't to say he may not be willing to play here.

but hopefully morey is looking into it if kings are serious.  mike scott was fun to have around, but if we can get bjelica for scott and a 2nd, (imho) pull that trigger.

if morey trades for him and if bjelica's shooting picks up, it'd just be MORE fun to throw around simmons and embiid..  especially when teams try to collapse into the paint.

edit:

heck, these days i start :drool: when teams collapse into the paint..  knowing we have guys like seth, green, and tobi on the perimeter.  we see the ball being swung around and know a dagger three could be hit when guys are on their shot.  it's like i see them collapse into the paint..  and KNOW we're gonna hit a 3 to make them pay.

just like the early jaccpot days when he'd be lined up man-to-man against a slow db.  mcnabb, vick..  and even recently wentz would just bomb it to him.  you KNEW it was coming.

17 minutes ago, JayEcho said:

i mean, i thought you had a good reason or some knowledge i didn't to say he may not be willing to play here.

but hopefully morey is looking into it if kings are serious.  mike scott was fun to have around, but if we can get bjelica for scott and a 2nd, (imho) pull that trigger.

if morey trades for him and if bjelica's shooting picks up, it'd just be MORE fun to throw around simmons and embiid..  especially when teams try to collapse into the paint.

edit:

heck, these days i start :drool: when teams collapse into the paint..  knowing we have guys like seth, green, and tobi on the perimeter.  we see the ball being swung around and know a dagger three could be hit when guys are on their shot.  it's like i see them collapse into the paint..  and KNOW we're gonna hit a 3 to make them pay.

just like the early jaccpot days when he'd be lined up man-to-man against a slow db.  mcnabb, vick..  and even recently wentz would just bomb it to him.  you KNEW it was coming.

You really are making a fool of yourself in front of everyone else in this thread that follows the team. 

3 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

You really are making a fool of yourself in front of everyone else in this thread that follows the team. 

i'm not the one who made a statement followed up by "i don't know" as the explanation. :facepalm:

i'm not the one who made a statement followed up by "i don't know". :facepalm:

You dont even know what you dont know. Because youve demonstrated that you really havent been following sports for very long. 

Now youve made it very clear that you havent been following the 6ers for more than about 2 years.

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

You dont even know what you dont know. 

spacer.png

i get it..  you're just a dude, playing a dude, thinking he has knowledge. :smoke:

i ask you for that knowledge about a statement you made regarding a trade..  and you don't know.

8 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

You dont even know what you dont know. Because youve demonstrated that you really havent been following sports for very long. 

Now youve made it very clear that you havent been following the 6ers for more than about 2 years.

yet, the person with such intimate knowledge is making statements and then following it up with "i don't know". :wacko:

spacer.png

i get it..  you're just a dude, playing a dude, thinking he has knowledge. :smoke:

i ask you for that knowledge about a statement you made regarding a trade..  and you don't know.

you continue to prove you havent followed the team for very long. youre losing, and you dont even know it. 

Has Embiid played any back to backs this season? I can't recall.

2 minutes ago, bbabraham said:

Has Embiid played any back to backs this season? I can't recall.

Atlanta and Miami on 1/11 and 1/12

I think there was only one other back to back so far, which he didnt play against Cleveland and they beat us. 

1 minute ago, Khani1 said:

Joel should be resting tonight.

yeah i'd rest him too..

also..

:offtopic:

sixers, flyers, ufc..  damn good night of sports lined up.  YAY SPORTS! :towel: