**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

10 minutes ago, JayEcho said:

no, everyone knows this loss would be on simmons...  just ask @HazletonEagle...  he'll do some mental gymnastics to prove it.  :ph34r:

edit:

simmons could do ONE thing wrong this game that would lead to the loss and he'd COMPLETELY ignore the bench being atrocious for most the game...  and blame it just on that ONE thing, and point to it as the reason for the loss.  trust. 

speaking of mental gymnastics, the last page or 2 of this thread prove your post completely wrong... now shut the F up while the game is on. Youre like the chick that shows up at a super bowl party and knows nothing and wont shut up with stupid comments. 

2 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

milton is horrible tonight. He cant get anything to drop. 

Thybulle also doesn’t help taking bad shots when he’s not a great shooter. Also how many times is Dwight Howard going to get called for an illegal screen? I feel like he has 1 or 2 every game. 

2 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

speaking of mental gymnastics, the last page or 2 of this thread prove your post completely wrong... now shut the F up while the game is on. Youre like the chick that shows up at a super bowl party and knows nothing and wont shut up with stupid comments. 

😭

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Thybulle also doesn’t help taking bad shots when he’s not a great shooter. Also how many times is Dwight Howard going to get called for an illegal screen? I feel like he has 1 or 2 every game. 

Howard has been on my nerves a little bit for the last few games. He lost all of his early season old man energy and now mostly just makes mental mistakes. 

6 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

simmons milton is horrible tonight. 

fix.t it for ya...  i know it's what you want to type. :smoke:

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

Howard has been on my nerves a little bit for the last few games. He lost all of his early season old man energy and now mostly just makes mental mistakes. 

He has 5 fouls in 12 minutes. I get using your fouls but he has in the last 2 games 4 illegal screens. Just set a proper freaking screen. I can live with the 5 and 7 for 12 minutes however last night and tonight has 7 turnovers. That’s brutal 

1 minute ago, JayEcho said:

fix.t it for ya...  i know it's what you want to type. :smoke:

if you are capable of having an intelligent debate, start. if you keep coming with this stuff, Ill begin to report you for trolling. 

The posters in this thread have had many disagreements, usually with me. But they have reasonably supported opinions. One other poster is just as stubborn as me and sometimes he and I go a little to far with our back and forth bickering. But, at the end of the day, its still basketball talk. Not the childish nonsense you have been bringing the last 2 days. 

4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

He has 5 fouls in 12 minutes. I get using your fouls but he has in the last 2 games 4 illegal screens. Just set a proper freaking screen. I can live with the 5 and 7 for 12 minutes however last night and tonight has 7 turnovers. That’s brutal 

he was supposed to be this great glue guy these days. Lately hes nothing but a F up. Hes still better than Horford, but really not been better than KOQ or Pelle over these last few. 

The bench has been bad. And looking at it, we have had 3 shooting guards enter the game off the bench. We have another one on the bench, + 2 SFs. Its extremely wing heavy. 

Technically, theres usually Mike Scott who is injured. But he isnt likely to have added much tonight either. We need to move a few wings for a useful bench stretch 4. 

4 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

he was supposed to be this great glue guy these days. Lately hes nothing but a F up. Hes still better than Horford, but really not been better than KOQ or Pelle over these last few. 

I think horford is still a better player than howard now. Just horrific fit for the sixers. I’m fine with Howard if he cuts back on the turnovers. Really I’d love to see if we aren’t trading Simmons until the right deal is get someone to replace green from the starting lineup. I think if you get an upgrade there and move green to the bench it makes your bench unit stronger and more scoring that you need. 

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

if you are capable of having an intelligent debate, start. if you keep coming with this stuff, Ill begin to report you for trolling. 

The posters in this thread have had many disagreements, usually with me. But they have reasonably supported opinions. One other poster is just as stubborn as me and sometimes he and I go a little to far with our back and forth bickering. But, at the end of the day, its still basketball talk. Not the childish nonsense you have been bringing the last 2 days. 

so linking sixers being rated highly in defense, joel saying he has fun playing with ben, joel and ben having their highest offensive rating so far this season...  is not reasonably supporting my opinion..  but quoting me and telling me i lack knowledge is? :wacko:

i post and get notifications with you making a snide remark about how i should shut up or i lack knowledge...  and i'm trolling? :wacko:  

1 minute ago, JayEcho said:

so linking sixers being rated highly in defense, joel saying he has fun playing with ben, joel and ben having their highest offensive rating so far this season...  is not reasonably supporting my opinion..  but quoting me and telling me i lack knowledge is? :wacko:

i post and get notifications with you making a snide remark about how i should shut up or i lack knowledge...  and i'm trolling? :wacko:  

yes. you are. shut up now.

Embiid on the defensive end the last two times down has been fantastic. Offensive end not so much. Frankly the sixers in this fourth quarter have been brutal on the offensive end. 

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Embiid on the defensive end the last two times down has been fantastic. Offensive end not so much. Frankly the sixers in this fourth quarter have been brutal on the offensive end. 

Home and away B2B.  They always look terrible. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I think horford is still a better player than howard now. I’m fine with Howard if he cuts back on the turnovers. Really I’d love to see if we aren’t trading Simmons until the right deal is get someone to replace green from the starting lineup. I think if you get an upgrade there and move green to the bench it makes your bench unit stronger and more scoring that you need. 

I dont know how you upgrade Green, and keep him, without trading Ben. 

I think you pretty much need to do a Ben 2 for 1 deal with someone to do that. 

Otherwise the most attractive trade option (aside from trading Shake or Maxey which we shouldnt do for a Green upgrade) is Green's own 15M expiring deal. So, maybe you can try Green and a 1st for Hield? But then you dont have Green to move to and strengthen the bench...

If you trade Maxey or Shake for a Green upgrade, then even moving Green to the bench, youve weakened the bench. 

I dont see how it can be done without trading Ben. 

Just now, rambo said:

I thought the first 3 quarters besides the bench they looked good offensive. The 4th looks like the starters are running out of gas to finish the job.  

1 minute ago, rambo said:

They said earlier, Joel, Harris, and someone else are all sore and Doc didnt know if theyd go today. Imagine how ugly that would have been considering the bench's performance most of this night. 

I dont know how you upgrade Green, and keep him, without trading Ben. 

I think you pretty much need to do a Ben 2 for 1 deal with someone to do that. 

Otherwise the most attractive trade option (aside from trading Shake or Maxey which we shouldnt do for a Green upgrade) is Green's own 15M expiring deal. So, maybe you can try Green and a 1st for Hield? But then you dont have Green to move to and strengthen the bench...

If you trade Maxey or Shake for a Green upgrade, then even moving Green to the bench, youve weakened the bench. 

I dont see how it can be done without trading Ben. 

I’m curious to see how the buyout market goes after the trade deadline. I’m guessing like Marcus Morris was available last year that there’s likely a guy or two that definitely could help the sixers. Problem is getting them to come here and not some place like the nets where they’d get some good minutes 

They said earlier, Joel, Harris, and someone else are all sore and Doc didnt know if theyd go today. Imagine how ugly that would have been considering the bench's performance most of this night. 

Bench looked more tired than the starters.  It's tough to play the night before travel and play again.  Young players aren't used to it.

Of course grant hits that. Was 2-17 before that shot and 1-7 from three. 

1 minute ago, rambo said:

Bench looked more tired than the starters.  It's tough to play the night before travel and play again.  Young players aren't used to it.

yeah Shake looks like a zombie during dead balls. can barely pick up his feet to walk. 

welp, hes shot them well tonight. Lets see how Hack a ben works. 

3 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

2-2! I FING LOVE BEN SIMMONS!

Yeah that’s huge. He’s been good at the line tonight (10-12)

2-2! I FING LOVE BEN SIMMONS!

i'm quoting this next time you post about trading simmons. :lol: 🍻