**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

2 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

I dont know.

Considering he backed out of his contract last time to 'go play in Europe' and then signed with the Kings I think you would be correct 

Just now, Mat said:

Considering he backed out of his contract last time to 'go play in Europe' and then signed with the Kings I think you would be correct 

I know. And I dont know why he backed out so I dont know if he would want to play here. 

Its just amazing how not only has Ben not even begun to develop his shot at all but hes actually gotten so much worse finishing around the basket as well. I can see not improving, but how do you regress?

this is nuts. just 40 points right now, and were just down by 11. At full strength. Playing detroit. They have a G league team. 

the most fought for steal in the history of the NBA. 

Finally turned on the D going in to half time. 

Ben gives it up to Harris. Too much dribbling and gets it taken away. Going in trailing at halftime. Thats one glaring moment where you realize you need LaVine.

What has happened to our bench? Yesterday and today. Bad. We have 2 bench points for the half. 

Detroit already has 22 from their bench. 

Jerami Grant is only 2-13 shooting. Hes their best player now, and with only 8 points. Yet we have given up 63 points in a half. Because of bench performances. 

7 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Watching the fights so not watching the game 

its really not good. 

we finally got more points from the bench. 5 minutes left in the 3rd quarter and the bench is up to 5 points on that Furkan 3. 

If the sixers lose this game tonight it’s cause their bench has been bad. Everyone has a -9 or worse. And just 9 points in a combined 48 minutes.  

6 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

If the sixers lose this game tonight it’s cause their bench has been bad. Everyone has a -9 or worse. And just 9 points in a combined 48 minutes.  

no, everyone knows this loss would be on simmons...  just ask @HazletonEagle...  he'll do some mental gymnastics to prove it.  :ph34r:

edit:

simmons could do ONE thing wrong this game that would lead to the loss and he'd COMPLETELY ignore the bench being atrocious for most the game...  and blame it just on that ONE thing, and point to it as the reason for the loss.  trust. 

Of course the bench begins to play better as soon as i say something. Worked like a charm. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Of course the bench begins to play better as soon as i say something. Worked like a charm. 

yeah, i had to edit what i was saying cause the bench was coming to life. :lol:

still too close of a game for me and a lotta time for simmons to lose this game. :ph34r:

10 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

milton is horrible tonight. He cant get anything to drop.