EMB Blog: Once AGAIN. Politics to CVON!!!!!

4for4EaglesNest

It’s not the house that makes a home, it’s the people. Thank you @VaBeach_Eagle for building our new home.  Away we go.   

• Replies 27.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Made it onto page 1 this time!

Now I can go to bed. Still gotta work in the morning. 

3 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Made it onto page 1 this time!

Now I can go to bed. Still gotta work in the morning. 

image.gif.dfda7718f6a95bac839e389030f7bece.gif

What The F is this thread all about? I will never be able to keep up with the conversation!  

Just now, QuinnWR4 said:

Is Don making the jump over to provide breaking twitter news?

Don said he would be done after the draft. Not sure if he'll post on the old EMB or here until then.

I never clicked on this one in the old message board. It seemed too intimidating with the post count.  I'll get in while there is only one page.  Get your stuff together Howie.  The clock is ticking!

I think i am ahead of greend in post counts...I need to take a screenshot

8 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

@VaBeach_Eagle great job! Thank you so much!

Just don't challenge me to a sword fight... even though I didn't kill your father, I'm not prepared to die... :ph34r: 

The Draft is almost upon us.  I think it's not going to be what most expect.  As someone mention with NFL scouts/coaches not coming together at Pro Days they haven't been able to form a consensus like in ordinary years, so it's possible that team's draft boards will be further apart than ever and players will rise/drop in unexpected ways.  I hope that turns out to be the case and some players are pushed up the board while other players are pushed down enough we can make another 'Dillard' move to grab a player we both really want and need.  I think we should expect the unexpected on Thursday night.

Archived