EMB Blog: Once AGAIN. Politics to CVON!!!!!

4for4EaglesNest

• Replies 27.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, schuy7 said:

Put plugs in your ears

I am old and hard of hearing as it is. Whippersnapper. 

3 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Here you go, Aptos. 

7B010808-A845-4677-A69C-9C6C5C0BC390.jpeg

someone had to just go and do it...at least it aint total crap..I am still not a fan of the top 2 picks being WR's..I think they absolutely have to some real production from the top two picks...but I do like the mix...C and LB hit on my wants....you get a passing grade...

8 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Click on your name in the top right then click Account setting then notification settings then uncheck 'Play a sound when I receive a notification'

Thanks

I have always just been one who reads the comments but can’t help but say this is very appreciated and a job well done! 

Now just hoping we don’t trade the draft away to move up

12 minutes ago, BigEFly said:

Hand seems stiff hipped but nice depth late.  I really don’t like Diggs and think Fulton is overrated. Solid DBs need to be film junkies and study the WRs for tells. The best WRs know how to mix up their tells.  That’s one of the things I like about Lamb, Jeudy and Higgins. 

I think diggs is the most polarizing of the corners. You either love his size and his upside or you really aren’t overly impressed with him. I haven’t found anyone inbetween. I liked Fulton more before i knew his injuries he’s suffered and off the field. I rather have gladney but he might be more of a slot guy. 

i actually think Robertson is a guy Schwartz would love. Robertson reminds me a lot of finnegan in terms of how aggressive and the attitude he plays with. Problem is he might be a slot corner at his size. 

I'm in. Hoping that OCEaglefan will start the Special Teams Blog, since he was the one who started the original one fourteen years ago.

39 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Here you go, Aptos. 

7B010808-A845-4677-A69C-9C6C5C0BC390.jpeg

I’d love this draft if it happened. I’d be super excited. Especially the long term potential at LB and WR. And you get kelce’s eventual replacement. 

I can already tell this new board is going places. Excited to see it grow! 

All I want is for Wentz to have receivers next year. We aren't going to have an all-pro tight end forever 

1 hour ago, QuinnWR4 said:

Anyone have a bold prediction for the draft? 

Mine is Lamb, Jeudy, Ruggs, Jefferson, and Mims are all off the board by the time we pick. Leading us to trade #21 and a 2021 2nd to Jax for Yannick Ngakoue. KJ Hammler is then the pick at #53. 

I’d be ecstatic. 

So... this guy is pretty good. Been seeing him in the middle rounds of mocks. I doubt he’ll be there. Looks like a second or third rounder to me. He can play in press or off, man or zone and showed the ability to switch sides (could come in handy if we have Slay shadow). 

He’s willing one the run game, at times he looks like a plus player in that regard. He did have one inexcusable poor effort on a TD run against Oklahoma State. In the two games I watched, that was an aberration. He was up against Tulane Wallace quite a bit and held his own. Wallace had some first round buzz before tearing his ACL. 

Physically he’s got impressive side and athleticism. 

I’d be thrilled if we got him with the comp 3. 

1 hour ago, QuinnWR4 said:

Anyone have a bold prediction for the draft? 

Mine is Lamb, Jeudy, Ruggs, Jefferson, and Mims are all off the board by the time we pick. Leading us to trade #21 and a 2021 2nd to Jax for Yannick Ngakoue. KJ Hammler is then the pick at #53. 

Mine is Ruggs at 21

3 hours ago, ManuManu said:

So... this guy is pretty good. Been seeing him in the middle rounds of mocks. I doubt he’ll be there. Looks like a second or third rounder to me. He can play in press or off, man or zone and showed the ability to switch sides (could come in handy if we have Slay shadow). 

He’s willing one the run game, at times he looks like a plus player in that regard. He did have one inexcusable poor effort on a TD run against Oklahoma State. In the two games I watched, that was an aberration. He was up against Tulane Wallace quite a bit and held his own. Wallace had some first round buzz before tearing his ACL. 

Physically he’s got impressive side and athleticism. 

I’d be thrilled if we got him with the comp 3. 

Yep. He had a nice combine too and still got no pub.

No Higgins posts in here yet.  3 pages and not one post hyping Tee Higgins. What is wrong with you people!?

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

No Higgins posts in here yet.  3 pages and not one post hyping Tee Higgins. What is wrong with you people!?

What exactly do you mean by ''you people,'' 🤣

3 minutes ago, greend said:

Open for business I see

No mask required either. 

Assuming the top guys are gone...

I'll take Higgins or Jefferson and be happy with it. Don't want Reagor at 21 and Shenault is an injury waiting to happen. Pass.

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Higgins or JJ if we trade down.  Either at 21 would be a disappointment.   

Disagree, but would be okay with a trade down. Want no part of the other two at that pick.

10 minutes ago, JSEagle said:

Assuming the top guys are gone...

I'll take Higgins or Jefferson and be happy with it. Don't want Reagor at 21 and Shenault is an injury waiting to happen. Pass.

Agreed on not wanting Reagor or Shenault at 21.  Higgins would be a bit of a reach there as well IMO.  Jefferson would be OK.  Hoping Ruggs falls into our lap there.  Then Van Jefferson in 3rd/4th.  

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

No chance the other two go there either.   That would mean up to 6 WR could go in the top 21.  Or we grossly overreached for a WR.  No way.  

I'm not saying it's going to happen, I'm just saying that IF a 4th were to go at 21, I would much prefer the former.

Archived