EMB Blog: Once AGAIN. Politics to CVON!!!!!

4for4EaglesNest

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Just don't challenge me to a sword fight... even though I didn't kill your father, I'm not prepared to die... :ph34r: 

don't forget I got a giant and a pirate...

• Replies 27.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ialone said:

I'll take Mims....

I kind of think it’s going to be jefferson or reagor. I think jefferson might go earlier then it’s and we then move to reagor. I would say mims if they trade back. I kind of think reagor is a fit for what Minnesota lost in diggs 

3 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Yep.  Teams reach for corners, lineman and qb’s.  Those are the positions you normally see runs on.  Not WR’s.  I think the fact that there is so much WR depth in this draft.  Will make teams sit back a little because they know there is fall backs.  At least that’s what I’m hoping.   

I hope you’re right. My only worry is this cornerback class is has really two legit top 15-20 corners. I feel like the drop off after Henderson is significant cause Fulton has injury concerns. 

Anyone have a bold prediction for the draft? 

Mine is Lamb, Jeudy, Ruggs, Jefferson, and Mims are all off the board by the time we pick. Leading us to trade #21 and a 2021 2nd to Jax for Yannick Ngakoue. KJ Hammler is then the pick at #53. 

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

And those corners will be long gone before 21.  Question is.  How many QB’s will eat up those first 20 picks?

Hopefully it's at least 4.

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

And those corners will be long gone before 21.  Question is.  How many QB’s will eat up those first 20 picks?

I think at least three. I’m hoping someone wants to move up for Jordan Love. And I’m also hoping guys like Austin Jackson and jones sneak into the top 20 due to the ot run. 

22 minutes ago, eaglesflyers#1 said:

Can any Jefferson guys out there sell me on him in case we draft him

I'm not necessarily a Jefferson guy, though I do like his game. He can do it all. People will say he's exclusively a slot WR since he played there at LSU and doesn't "play fast" on film. But he ran a solid 40. Low 4.4s. Catches everything. Good route runner. Production through the roof. There's a lot to like.

18 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I hope you’re right. My only worry is this cornerback class is has really two legit top 15-20 corners. I feel like the drop off after Henderson is significant cause Fulton has injury concerns. 

I think there are going to be some decent DBs in the mid,rounds that may surprise us in the long run. John Reid from PSU or DeMarkus Acy, for example.  I think hitting on DBs is as hard as hitting on WRs and even harder for us draft geeks.  Really can’t tell about a DB without the all 22.  

10 minutes ago, aptosbird said:

LB, WR, S, OG/C with the 1st four picks in no particular order...maybe a 2nd WR instead of OG

I think the swing tackle is likely a fourth rounder although JR still likes Mailata, so what do I know about OL. 

Going from the ''old board'' to new ''board'' is kind of trippy, like a slightly different universe version.

3 minutes ago, BigEFly said:

I think there are going to be some decent DBs in the mid,rounds that may surprise us in the long run. John Reid from PSU or DeMarkus Acy, for example.  I think hitting on DBs is as hard as hitting on WRs and even harder for us draft geeks.  Really can’t tell about a DB without the all 22.  

I agree. I think there’s some nice guys and rounds two to rounds four that i think are good value. I like reid from PSU. I also like hand in the middle rounds from temple. I think the first round it’s a crapshoot with who’s going to go besides the top 2. I think diggs is going to sneak into the first as well as someone like gladney. I’d say Fulton but his injuries kind of makes me think he’s falls. 

3 minutes ago, WentzFan11 said:

I needed to update Kolbfan4🙂

I like the method you use to create a username. Very methodical and sophisticated. 

Just now, BigEFly said:

Any idea how to mute the sounds on the new board?

Put plugs in your ears

23 minutes ago, QuinnWR4 said:

Anyone have a bold prediction for the draft? 

Mine is Lamb, Jeudy, Ruggs, Jefferson, and Mims are all off the board by the time we pick. Leading us to trade #21 and a 2021 2nd to Jax for Yannick Ngakoue. KJ Hammler is then the pick at #53. 

New England trades up to take Tua or Love. 

New board, new name, new start. Anyone I bickered with on the old board it's a clean slate. Even the guy who started this thread, lol.

1 minute ago, BigEFly said:

I think the swing tackle is likely a fourth rounder although JR still likes Mailata, so what do I know about OL. 

I think our 1st pick has to be considered an immediate starter, and maybe our 2nd. The Eagles can not afford to draft for potential. I think the interior OL has a depth need and replacement for Kelce. Maybe it is just me, but the injuries to the IOL seem to be more impactful than injuries to the tackles over the past two years.

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I agree. I think there’s some nice guys and rounds two to rounds four that i think are good value. I like reid from PSU. I also like hand in the middle rounds from temple. I think the first round it’s a crapshoot with who’s going to go besides the top 2. I think diggs is going to sneak into the first as well as someone like gladney. I’d say Fulton but his injuries kind of makes me think he’s falls. 

Hand seems stiff hipped but nice depth late.  I really don’t like Diggs and think Fulton is overrated. Solid DBs need to be film junkies and study the WRs for tells. The best WRs know how to mix up their tells.  That’s one of the things I like about Lamb, Jeudy and Higgins. 

3 minutes ago, BigEFly said:

Any idea how to mute the sounds on the new board?

Click on your name in the top right then click Account setting then notification settings then uncheck 'Play a sound when I receive a notification'

Archived