EMB Blog: Once AGAIN. Politics to CVON!!!!!

4for4EaglesNest

I'm gonna let bygones be bygones and will update my ignore list by who does what over here. So far I have nobody on it and would , like to keep it that way, honestly

• Replies 27.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To everyone who had a part in getting this baby up and running, a very sincere thanks!

E-A-G-L-E-S!!!

(pauses 30 seconds for the inevitable backlash of opposing views...

lingering trauma from the old EMB I guess)

1 minute ago, In2football said:

I was more worried then scared. I was miles away. But getting updates on his location and knowing the houses was insane

Yeah, I guess I meant scared for your family and friends, but worry is probably a better way to put it.

Just now, IggleWalt said:

Good morning all!!

Glad you made it over

1 minute ago, greend said:

Yeah, I guess I meant scared for your family and friends, but worry is probably a better way to put it.

Yea i guess i knew what you meant. Like every small community everywhere we are in the that just dissnt happen here phase

Just now, In2football said:

Yea i guess i knew what you meant. Like every small community everywhere we are in the that just dissnt happen here phase

Who's the little one in the avatar and is he talking about us on that board?

Not sure who it is but it says, "I love my who*e family".   :roll: 

Replace * with 'r'.

Not one of our minions. When i saw it i thought of my family and the emb family. Felt right for both

This is interesting analysis by Tommy.  If Ruggs is there at 21 they better sprint the card to the podium...errrr Zoom the commish?  Marcus Goodwin doesn't really interest me but I don't want him on the Cowboys.  They always seem to find really effective slot WR that the Eagles have fits with.

1 minute ago, IggleWalt said:

Sorry to hear that in2. I hope things are going as well as they can for you!

They are. I think it helped me realize the real impact of these types of shootings. They strike a different nerve when close to home

4 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Replace * with 'r'.

Little kid tries to be sweet accidentally tells the truth.😅😅

1 minute ago, In2football said:

Little kid tries to be sweet accidentally tells the truth.😅😅

When good spelling skills become critical lol. 

10 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

This is interesting analysis by Tommy.  If Ruggs is there at 21 they better sprint the card to the podium...errrr Zoom the commish?  Marcus Goodwin doesn't really interest me but I don't want him on the Cowboys.  They always seem to find really effective slot WR that the Eagles have fits with.

I can't fathom Ruggs being there at 21

Just came over from the old board.  I was mainly a lurker and posted occasionally.  Happy to be here and will try an post more.  Let's get pumped for our WR pick on Thursday!!!  🤘  I am hoping a top WR falls.  I think the chances are remote, but we can hope!

Thanks to the ole Rooster for letting me know of the change.

How do you do avatars on this board?  Attachments?

3 minutes ago, In2football said:

For a long time I thought the same but if you go by what Lawlor was saying and how teams truly value players/production and such then it might be more realistic than we think.  Plus the fact that there are teams that are coveting QB, LT, CB that MIGHT push him down a bit.  Lamb and Jeudy to me are the sure thing top 15 picks.  Jefferson is creeping up as he is pro ready.  Plug and play in the right offense and JJ is going to have a great rookie year.  Ruggs is that boom or bust.  I would trade up for Lamb but not for Ruggs.  If Ruggs is there at 21 you take him.

1 minute ago, austinfan said:

Yes. Just go to your profile ans upload 

3 minutes ago, In2football said:

While it is unlikely, there is the possibility that some team likes Jefferson more.  He is getting a lot more buzz recently, and it is possible he was underrated by the public draft evaluators.  

Ruggs is a better prospect than Marquise Brown, who went 25th last year, but lacked production in college.  There are several other good WRs at the top of the draft, and then there will be teams that like who they can get in round 2 (especially the top of round 2) almost as much as they like the guys in round 1, and perhaps they choose to fill other positions earlier where the drop off is more significant and the talent pool is not as deep.  

So it's not likely but I do not view it as impossible.  The only guy I see 0 chance of falling is Lamb, who to me profiles as a typical #1 WR who should play X and could also be a Z.

12 minutes ago, In2football said:

Lots of smoke there. Kiper and Kings latest mocks have him going to us at 21.

4 minutes ago, John_C said:

While it is unlikely, there is the possibility that some team likes Jefferson more.  He is getting a lot more buzz recently, and it is possible he was underrated by the public draft evaluators.  

Ruggs is a better prospect than Marquise Brown, who went 25th last year, but lacked production in college.  There are several other good WRs at the top of the draft, and then there will be teams that like who they can get in round 2 (especially the top of round 2) almost as much as they like the guys in round 1, and perhaps they choose to fill other positions earlier where the drop off is more significant and the talent pool is not as deep.  

So it's not likely but I do not view it as impossible.  The only guy I see 0 chance of falling is Lamb, who to me profiles as a typical #1 WR who should play X and could also be a Z.

2 minutes ago, T-1000 said:

Lots of smoke there. Kiper and Kings latest mocks have him going to us at 21.

Get ruggs and anyone of mims, claypool, shenault or even dpj and this wr core has a bright looking future

31 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Replace * with 'r'.

Saw that. That's why I asked if she meant us

13 minutes ago, austinfan said:

Good to see you Afan

Saw that. That's why I asked if she meant us

Thought it was hilarous 

Archived