Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Senhorcook said:

Might get saved on this one??

You know Home Cooking is always in play...he was down before the strip.

SOOOOO we are dropping the RPO????? This is what I was saying CALL the run plays and use PLAY ACTION. Did Siri see my post?? LOL

Home Cooking baby...that call Definately changes this game if they score plus they get the ball in the second half.

Figures I dropped Sanders in my fantasy leagues HAHAHAHA

40 minutes ago, Trini said:

Mialata...Dickerson...Kelce...Driscoll...Lane...can they stay intact for a few games.Today's lineup...I wonder if we're gonna see our 06'07...first time XQBnow TE  Think the kids name is Jackson.?...Damn Gannon playing Tooo Passive right now. tied Game .

Jackson is back to practice, but not ready for game action yet. 

For a guy that wasn’t drafted; played at a small Big Sky school; had to go play in the CFL to get some interest; gotta love Singleton. The dude is all over the field making plays game after game. He HAS to be leading the team in tackles.

2 minutes ago, Senhorcook said:

For a guy that wasn’t drafted; played at a small Big Sky school; had to go play in the CFL to get some interest; gotta love Singleton. The dude is all over the field making plays game after game. He HAS to be leading the team in tackles.

The trouble is he's always running after the play and making plays 5 to 10 yards too late. I love the effort, I love that he's a player who gets involved but he should be a depth piece.

3 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Wow we suck lol 

At this point I rather have them lose for a better draft position because they are NOT going anywhere.  It’s a bad team with a QB that is nowhere near good enough to make up for a lack of talent. I have to agree with some others here that mentioned Hurts is hurting (pun intended) the development of the young skill position players. And the defense. Sigh. It feels like they KNOW Hurts and the offense suck so what’s the point. Of course Im not there so I have no idea; just my perception.

unfortunately, there does not seem to be any cant miss player in this upcoming draft.

By the way, the onside kick says, "we arent as good, so we have to do something.” I didn’t disapprove of the decision. It didnt work but at least you tried.

We scored first. I love this "play 5" offense

Hurts. Dude, get the extra 2 yards and get the first down there. Cmon man!

At this point I rather have them lose for a better draft position because they are NOT going anywhere.  It’s a bad team with a QB that is nowhere near good enough to make up for a lack of talent. I have to agree with some others here that mentioned Hurts is hurting (pun intended) the development of the young skill position players. And the defense. Sigh. It feels like they KNOW Hurts and the offense suck so what’s the point. Of course Im not there so I have no idea; just my perception.

unfortunately, there does not seem to be any cant miss player in this upcoming draft.

By the way, the onside kick says, "we arent as good, so we have to do something.” I didn’t disapprove of the decision. It didnt work but at least you tried.

Personally I don think they are TRYING to tank,and they wont have to try,it will just happen. "If you aren't the lead dog,the scenery never changes"

13 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Wow we suck lol 

It' much worse than I thought it would be. I think Sen called 4 wins,that's looking spot on right now lol

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

It' much worse than I thought it would be. I think Sen called 4 wins,that's looking spot on right now lol

:facepalm:

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

I did. Lions and Jets. I had them beating the Giants once but losing to the Panthers. At this point, I still only see 4 wins….unless there is a change at QB, which might get them one more win. Sigh! #PAINFUL

8 minutes ago, Senhorcook said:

yeah this draft is really weak. I like Neal at T and there are a few others(Thibodeau who should go to Detroit), and a few WR's,but really after round 1 the talent just tanks

Just now, Senhorcook said:

I did. Lions and Jets. I had them beating the Giants once but losing to the Panthers. At this point, I still only see 4 wins….unless there is a change at QB, which might get them one more win. Sigh! #PAINFUL

1 more W=not worth it lol

I called 6 wins lol. I figured we would learn some things as we went,but obviously that was a mistake on my part

Archived