Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

35-3 TB and they are ready to score again on the bears

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I hope he does. The Cards are an easy team to root for this year. Good fun team to watch, exciting offense led by a fun QB and a good young HC. Not to mention I want them to stop the Cowboys and Bucs.

Yeah they are fun to watch, They also resurrected AJ Greens career lol

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

35-3 TB and they are ready to score again on the bears

Yeah they are fun to watch, They also resurrected AJ Greens career lol

I'm all for it to be honest. I'll have them as my back up team for the rest of this year. 

Raiders hit a FB out of the backfield on a WHEEL route HAHAHAHA and we had no clue(not a RB a FULLBACK) 

Holy crap. Get the ball on a kickoff and have to call a timeout before you run a single play?

3 minutes ago, Senhorcook said:

Holy crap. Get the ball on a kickoff and have to call a timeout before you run a single play?

This is a great comedy show.I'm just watching the play by play on fantasy. i can't imagine watching it live or I would be ROFLMFAO. I need more FULLBACKS on wheel routes. I need to see this more often HAHA

Even the announcers give Hurts sooooo much credit and sympathy. I don’t get it.

He runs when he shouldn’t. He throws behind receivers on short passes. He gets sacked because he wont step up in the pocket. He gets out of the pocket for no reason when if he would just step up, he could throw it. What do I know though.

Reagor just bailed him out big time. But give him, Hurts, credit for creating. If he would step up in the pocket, the pocket is there.

So we're back from break and playing again?

Can someone please explain how we are even scoring?. Is the D playing off/soft? Just when I give up we score

Yes. Game was out of reach. D for Raiders playing prevent.  Told you Hurts would get garbage stats. Game was over and he had 89 passing yards.

39 minutes ago, Senhorcook said:

It seems like MANY fans love Hurts. Why? I have no freaking clue. Because he says the right things? Because he has good leadership traits? Because the players like him? You got me. Those things don't win games by themselves. Not in this league anyway.

I don’t know why Hurts couldn’t cover any of those Raiders WR or especially their backup TE.  Hurts allowed Carr to complete every pass he threw today.

3 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I don’t know why Hurts couldn’t cover any of those Raiders WR or especially their backup TE.  Hurts allowed Carr to complete every pass he threw today.

Why you loved to blame Wentz for those things lmao:

Lets talk Hurts continue poor play and loving the pad stats in garbage 4th qtr.

21 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Jet lag

25 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Because our splendiferous offense could not score until garbage time/stat padding 4th 1/4 after having ONE TD drive and nothing between those 2 items for 40 minutes

16 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Welp I’m all in for the give Minshew a look on offense now 

Yeah we need to know what we have to know what path to take later(or we will do nothing as usual)

36 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Cunninham, you know I respect your opinion, BUT Hurts had 89 passing yards when the game was out of reach. Nothing else mattered at that point. Throwing behind his receivers on SEVERAL occasions today. DRIVE KILLERS! If you can’t complete easy throws to move the chains, you are hurting your team at that position. It would be a different discussion if the receivers were dropping good throws. They are not catching bad passes.

Yes, your point is taken that the defense sucks. So MATCH them scoring! Why does Hurts continually scramble outside of a good pocket where his opportunities are then limited? Step up and make the throw! 

The team sucks. It is a team game. Hurts cannot do it all. But he does have the one position that touches the ball on every snap. That position matters a LOT. Hurts is NOT contributing at a level to HELP his team win games.

It is easy for us to play armchair QB and criticize. I could not do this job. Too small and too slow and too old. However, I have seen what the position looks like at a high level and even a good level. Hurts is neither right now. Doesn’t mean he can’t be, but it is hard to see him getting there with where he is after 11 starts. Just my opinion, which means nothing I know.

The Raiders were forced to punt and Siri accepted the penalty instead. Of coarse Carr hits Zay Jones for a 43 yard play. Siri is way out of his depth. Completely bone headed decision. 

We were driving at midfield and Dickerson has a false start to change 3rd and 3 to 3rd and 8. Next play sack Mailata matador pass blocking. Raiders come straight down the field to make it 14-7

17-7 go for an onside kick to start second half. Raiders score 24-7. Pretty much ended things there.

15 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Nobody here actually thinks Siri is doing terrible? 

No we think Siri is bad but we also realize Hurts is equally as bad 

28 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

3rd and 13…..playcall: screen. Yeah

When your QB can’t throw past 5 yards what do you expect lol 

Archived