Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

Just now, Bleedinggreen93 said:

He didn’t have a team here he didn’t loss anybody he wanted out because he had nobody… Shocker on they are talking how good Wentz is and how coachable he is in Indy now 

The HC who traded for Wentz called him coachable…shocker

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Wentz throw a td and rushed for another and is playing in the pouring rain not even talking the throws that drew PIs to set up the 3rd TD 

But again you just the to look at stats when they don’t tell the whole story 

Planet Ham... it's sunny currently in his San Francisco version

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

The HC who traded for Wentz called him coachable…shocker

And the players like Long and Jenkins said Wentz was fine In the locker room, Lane, Kielce, Sanders Ertz all supported Wentz…. But the unanimous sources hold more credit 

7 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

And the players like Long and Jenkins said Wentz was fine In the locker room, Lane, Kielce, Sanders Ertz all supported Wentz…. But the unanimous sources hold more credit 

The sources speaking about how Wentz would never admit to his mistakes in the film room.

So obviously it was good for Wentz. Maybe humbled him a bit.

20 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

He lost the team here. Hard to much about that regardless.

The team sucks here... they lost him before he lost them. That's kinda the point isn't it.  Who did he lose,  a bunch of scrubs!

4 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I know Wentz can play some good football. That wasn’t the question.

Right, the question is could the Eagles put a team around him....they did in 2017, and we saw the results.   

1 minute ago, joemas6 said:

Right, the question is could the Eagles put a team around him....they did in 2017, and we saw the results.   

Then I pointed out how bad the FO was doing after that

Just now, cunninghamtheman said:

Then I pointed out how bad the FO was doing after that

As you and most everyone else here cheered the moves and contracts

9 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

The sources speaking about how Wentz would never admit to his mistakes in the film room.

So obviously it was good for Wentz. Maybe humbled him a bit.

Again from a source that didn’t go on record shocker, shocker none of this is coming out in Indy if he was that guy why aren’t we hearing it now???

1 minute ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Again from a source that didn’t go on record shocker, shocker none of this is coming out in Indy if he was that guy why aren’t we hearing it now???

That’s obvious ….he can’t be. Had to be humbled or he was done.

Wentz in the pouring rain lost two WRs(TY and Campbell) 17/26 65%  150 yards 2 tds 1int with over 90 yards in PIs 

dropped 30 on SF

He got benched and lost his job to Hurts. That had to knock some of his Primma Donna ego into whack.

That’s obvious ….he can’t be. Had to be humbled or he was done.

Because he was never that guy to begin with… Wentz wanted out was easy to see and Wentz is a strong smart guy that asks questions and wants reasons for why things are right or wrong has been that way from day 1 

He got benched and lost his job to Hurts. That had to knock some of his Primma Donna ego into whack.

Lmao

The humility from the Indy QB just giving all his players the credit..   you just can't teach that kinda of stuff.  Probably why they voted him team captain.

Just now, joemas6 said:

How much does the flight to planet Ham cost?

One mind based on reality and sanity

7 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

One mind based on reality and sanity

That’s actually a funny comeback. Loved it!

You are pretty convinced you are right and everyone is entitled to their opinion. Mine is not always….maybe never…right, so it’s all good man. Thats how Saul Goodman got his name, in case you didnt know. 😳

I have to say I DETEST this defensive strategy and would LOVE to game plan against it. The ONE thing I hate more than anything as an offensive playcaller and strategist is defensive players in my backfield screwing up my plays. If Hargrave or Cox don’t beat a double team, this D has no chance. I so miss Jim Johnson. Maybe his strategy wouldn’t work as well now, but I bet he would have adjusted. I rather get beat rushing 7 trying to take out the QB than bleeding to death on every drive. #painful!

2 hours ago, joemas6 said:

This is both the funniest thing I've seen... plus the most accurate in describing the  BS spewing from the organization, the media and some fans regarding Hurts.    You need tangibles before intangibles matter...    read a defense and throw the ball... without that, you can't play QB in the NFL.

So besides getting lucky in '17 is there any coherent way forward with this team or are we all wasting out time? I mean for years we preached "get younger".We did that at WR and RB(finally) . We preached "get some LB's and CB's in here"(still ignored mostly) We spent a boatload of draft capital to get Wentz, only to give him away for a BU QB and pay the other team to do it(aka Wentz's salary). Is there ANY way forward with this team as long as Lurie is ignoring getting a general manager who can run a football team? I'm frustrated to the point of not caring anymore. We are once again striving for the bronze(and aren't even moving any close to that)

2 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Jonathan Taylor has 102 rushing yards. Wentz thrown for 75 yards. 

LMFAO yeah it was a MONSOON,you RUN the ball in a MONSOON

3 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

If Siri doesn’t accept that penalty we don’t lose the momentum. If Dickerson doesn’t false start we convert that 3rd and 3. To continue driving on their side of the field. Most likely scoring….at least a field goal. Gainwell doesn’t fumble they don’t get a free field goal to end the first half. We don’t onside kick they maybe don’t score the easy TD. Those four plays were massive!

We never have momentum.It's "momentum" when we can convert ONE 3rd down. Kind of like a "trend" of 1 lol

2 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Love how it’s always about the QB.

Yes and every team plays in a monsoon weekly

1 hour ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Rivers threw for 4,169 yards for theColts last year knowing he needed to retire. Those are the standards for Wentz stats this season. 11-5 record

Did Rivers have surgeries on both ankles? Did Rivers lose his best WR? As I recall the answer to both those is NO

Archived